India increases millitary budget or shut up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

houde10000

Country flag
As Chinese government announced 2009 Chinese millitary budget is over 70 billion dollar, plus hidden millitary budget, the number will be at least over 140 billion dollar. If Chinese millitary budget keeps the same double digital increasing rate (15%), the number will reach 300 billion dollar around 2015 easily. Oh, forget to count Chinese Yuan currency exchanging rate increasing, let say 3% each year, the number will reach crazy 400 billion dollar around 2015?!
How about Indian millitary budget? 10 billion? 20 billion? are you kidding?

Over 90% Chinese army equipments are made in China, which is much cheaper than Indian army equipments. Correct me, over 50% Indian army equipment are imported, even rifle bullet has to buy from Isaril? 20 billion dollar is enough to beat Chinese PLA? are you kidding?

Frankly, I suggest India either increase her millitary budget to a reasonable level, like 100 billion dollars or just shut up big mouth.

US is the big brother and China is the young brother in gang to share the world, if your indian doesn't want to spend money, just want move your big mouth, i don't see there is any room for you guy in the bang.

Country flag
US is the big brother and China is the young brother in gang to share the world, if your indian doesn't want to spend money, just want move your big mouth, i don't see there is any room for you guy in the bang.

In your dreams US dosen't want you as a partner commie. What authority do you have to speak for USA?

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
hey Chincom listen up in case you havent noticed the US is busy training aginst you tell your party bosses to shut down its phony DPRK operation

houde10000

Country flag
you are totally right, US doesn't want us as partner

In your dreams US dosen't want you as a partner commie. What authority do you have to speak for USA?

Haha, you are totally right, US doesn't want us as partner! You have to fight to get a proper position in the gang, there's why i choose word "gang". Work hard to get your position in gang, not just ware your tail to big brother as a poor puppy.

Country flag
we will slap you silly any day any place don't challenge USA you two bit little shit head.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
piss of chincom after we know who were kicked around by the Japs like the Poor Puppy until the Americans saved your ass

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
hey LF dude dont give shit heads a badname

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
No LF sir this Jr Uncle Mao here will piss in his pants and run under the bead

houde10000

Country flag
You are wrong,

hey Chincom listen up in case you havent noticed the US is busy training aginst you tell your party bosses to shut down its phony DPRK operation
I don't hate US, accutally, I like and respect US, US is good teacher, we learn almost everything from her. We are the best partner for US to share the world, I believe American is very smart to understand that.

Country flag
USA understands that you were a third world country that USA pulled out of the gutter, after being defeated humiliatingly by a smaller japanese army, stop speaking for USA commie you don't represent USA in any way.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
No name calling please.
Houde1000, in this forum such flame baits are not appreciated.

houde10000

Country flag
thank you very much to remind me the bloody debt

piss of chincom after we know who were kicked around by the Japs like the Poor Puppy until the Americans saved your ass
Great, thank you very much to remind us the bloody debt, I have never even 1 second forget that. You know why we chinese is call "Han" and "Tan", that's because We beat the most mighty enemy "HUN" and "TURKY", where are them now? and where is Mongolia? You's better to read some serious history book, how much time and how long we had kicked Japanese ass and treat them as poor puppy.

"who offend strong Han, no matter how far has to be killed" (2000 year old words)

Country flag
yes we know about your defeat by japan in ww2 and your recent defeat by vietnam.

houde10000

Country flag
can you seriously answer my question, please?

we will slap you silly any day any place don't challenge USA you two bit little shit head.[/QUOT]

Do you Indian want to increase millitary budget or not? I frankly think you should shut up if you don't want to spend 100 billion dollar to build your millitary, please give me your reason if you don't agree!

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Many a slip between the cup and the lips! Don't get all excited too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles