Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Red Mosque Maulana rebuked and THREATENED the Paki police when they tried to take off Talibunny flags from the mosk. He INSULTS Paki security that they can't fight TTP Freedom Fighter Rambo's and only strong enough to take down a mere flag from a mosk where girls study. GANGHOR BEIZATTI BC! :rofl:

Maulana STRONK! This is the level of security in Chinese Pakistan and then they blame NZ bittchslapped them and cancelled the cricket tour due to lack of security.

Paki security is NAMARD and FATTU! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is simply because of slave filthy porkystani is arzal class lower to ashrafi mullah consolidation. Ironiec when slave porkystani do randi rona about Manusmriti(even when there is no racism in it) wont utter sheit about doctrine of kafaat al-hidaya that lays down rules of equality of status in detail and enshrines racism. Also puts cuckverted porkystani lower.

Last edited:

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
ISKP claimed about 7 blast killing 30 taliban released video of one too,ISKP using taliban tactics on them,they aren't the only ones with suicide battalions ,ISKP are more lethal, TTP on the other hand have claimed to killed atleast 100 baki soldiers since the fall of kabul even laying ambushes & even rejected baki president's general amnesty ,BLA does their monthly attacks with top target being chinks pakjabis,hence the security situation & baki current account deficit of $1.5 billion,historic low baki rupee points to hard days for our psychotic neighbour,while amrikka & chinks may bail them out of economic situation but who will bail them out of security one,i just hope we are doing our part

sorcerer

Country flag
Learning from an 'asymmetric' war (Column Spy's Eye)

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
This hutiya really has got a brain transplant with a pig's brain. Never in my life had I ever seen such blatant love for porkies from any of the ex-serviceman!

I wonder why Govt never digs deeper in these obvious ISI plants in Indian media. It is after all greater danger than even a jihadi in Kashmir as false narrative spread by these snakes damages the perception of people and affects the image of the defence forces.

backburner

Country flag
In reality taliban is not an cohesive organisation but a coalition of pashtun warlords ,tribal chiefs, drug dealers....now they have got a piece of land with only few sources of revenue,now every tom dick and harry will try to capture whatever is left and kill eachother....peace is never coming in AFG

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles