Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Since Ismail Khan is in Iran, does this mean, Iran is backing the resistance ? Things will be more clear after a while..
It is not one country, things will be clear in the coming few months.

I think the Afghan civil society becomes stronger and get their rights.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
US will no longer be interested in Afg except to assassinate HVTs who might target US soil. Whatever happens to the larger region and the geo politics here will not concern them I think. So now it's our problem alone and maybe a little bit for Russia.
Yes.. and the drone strikes kill the wrong targets most of the times like in the case of Kabul drone strike that killed 7 children, and an aid worker, who was allegedly an ISIS terrorist as per muricans.. The lack of on the ground intelligence, makes US drones strikes in the future far less accurate than they used to be.. So, these drone strikes might take out some HVT occasionally, but there are enough caves and tunnel networks in Afghanistan to avoid those drones.. So, drones won't have any meaningful impact unless the US resurrects some proxy on the ground who can challenge the Taliban

The US craves this drone option, just to feel that they have some/any control w.r.t the situation in Afghanistan..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
CNN is in Islamabad interviewing Niazi to do damage control to paki reputation.
===========
“So come 2001, George Bush asked Pakistan to help, and he famously said "We will not abandon Pakistan again". Pakistan joined the US war in #Afghanistan. Was I the prime minister? I would never have done that” said #Pakistan PM @ImranKhanPTI during our exclusive interview.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Breaking newwwwj! Today 7 Paki soldiers butchered like pigs :pig: :flypig: from some FREEDOM FIGHTERS in Waziristan! TTP Freedom Fighters took responsibility! :yey:

Satrateegick Daaapth! These Paki soldiers are under 6 feet of Satrateegick Daaapth! :rip:

They went after some TTP Freedom Fighters hideout but instead got their ass handed over quickly! :lol: Now as per Pakis, they have uprooted all Raaaawjesh :spy: agents and no Indian is there. Who are Pakis going to blame now? So either they are lying or our Uncle Raaawjesh :spy: is very STRONK and owns ISI!

Just 2 months ago 20 Paki pigs butchered by Baloch Freedom Fighters! TTP and BLA are playing This seems like a FFL(Freedom Fighters League) against Pak Army! Tag team :tea: of all Freedom Fighters who wants freedom from Pakjabis! Their batting average(killing avg) is 2 Paki Army pigs a day since last few months and few Chinese every second week!

1631718871132.png

Last edited:

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
===========
“So come 2001, George Bush asked Pakistan to help, and he famously said "We will not abandon Pakistan again". Pakistan joined the US war in #Afghanistan. Was I the prime minister? I would never have done that” said #Pakistan PM @ImranKhanPTI during our exclusive interview.

Pakistan has pretty good lobbyists.. Yesterday there was senate hearing and today, Imran Khan is on an interview denying that Pakistan did any wrong..

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Breaking newwwwj! Today 7 Paki soldiers butchered like pigs :pig: :flypig: from some FREEDOM FIGHTERS in Waziristan! TTP Freedom Fighters took responsibility! :yey:

Satrateegick Daaapth! These Paki soldiers are under 6 feet of Satrateegick Daaapth! :rip:

Now as per Pakis, they have uprooted all Raaaawjesh :spy: agents and no Indian is there. Who are Pakis going to blame now? So either they are lying or our Uncle Raaawjesh :spy: is very STRONK and owns ISI!

Just 2 months ago 20 Paki pigs butchered by Baloch Freedom Fighters! TTP and BLA are playing This seems like a FFL(Freedom Fighters League) against Pak Army! Tag team :tea: of all Freedom Fighters who wants freedom from Pakjabis! Their batting average(killing avg) is 2 Paki Army pigs a day since last few months and few Chinese every second week!

View attachment 110265
If US wants to have any say on what goes on in Afghanistan, and to kill anti US terrorists in Afghanistan.. Then, it has to impose draconian sanctions on Pakistan, and damage its ability to play empire in Afghanistan.. Once, that happens various CIA allied groups can become operational again in Afghanistan.. Never allow the Taliban to settle..

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakistan has pretty good lobbyists.. Yesterday there was senate hearing and today, Imran Khan is on an interview denying that Pakistan did any wrong..
One thing I noticed in the interview.. the swagger and the self confidence from previous interviews is missing.. Imran is a little worried..

doreamon

Country flag
Despite all those it surprise me how we were able to sign a nuclear agreement in 2004 when we were not that big .. coming out of sanction for nuclear test of 1998 .. It was during the time when war on terror alliance in Afghanistan was on full swing .. Salute to those who were involved and made it possible ..

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Yes.. and the drone strikes kill the wrong targets most of the times like in the case of Kabul drone strike that killed 7 children, and an aid worker, who was allegedly an ISIS terrorist as per muricans.. The lack of on the ground intelligence, makes US drones strikes in the future far less accurate than they used to be.. So, these drone strikes might take out some HVT occasionally, but there are enough caves and tunnel networks in Afghanistan to avoid those drones.. So, drones won't have any meaningful impact unless the US resurrects some proxy on the ground who can challenge the Taliban

The US craves this drone option, just to feel that they have some/any control w.r.t the situation in Afghanistan..
I think you didn't get the point of my argument. The OP said in the future US and Bharath face an inevitable problem of the terrorists from pak+taliban etc... I said that the problem is that of Bharath alone and not of US , because the US has exited and will have minimal interest in tackling this problem except for assassinating HVTs who may carry out an attack on US assets. now how they go about assassinating the HVTs could be either through drones or boots on the ground through SF or both. but my point is their interest in this region will be limited to that.

Abdus Salem killed

This is why these fking idiots lost the army of us will be a fking joke if they keep doing this

Srinivas_K

Country flag
There is solid evidence of Pakistani involvement as per NRF. There stories will come out soon.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
===========

All the while their JIhadi and terrorist factories are running their show in Afghanistan and trying to destabilize India.

He is playing the same game what Pakistan is playing all these years.

First they export terrorists, destabilize other countries, give threats to make sure their demands are met and when the blow back comes they play victim card.

nothing new, this happened in the past and this will happen in the future.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Despite all those it surprise me how we were able to sign a nuclear agreement in 2004 when we were not that big .. coming out of sanction for nuclear test of 1998 .. It was during the time when war on terror alliance in Afghanistan was on full swing .. Salute to those who were involved and made it possible ..
Differences between our diplomacy and Pakistan is we don't shout from rooftop. What Niyazi is doing on CNN is called desperation not diplomacy.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
All the while their JIhadi and terrorist factories are running their show in Afghanistan and trying to destabilize India.

He is playing the same game what Pakistan is playing all these years.

First they export terrorists, destabilize other countries, give threats to make sure their demands are met and when the blow back comes they play victim card.

nothing new, this happened in the past and this will happen in the future.
He is doing Taqiyya.

images.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles