Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

Stalingrad

Unprecedented scenes in Kabul. First Vice President of Afghanistan @AmrullahSaleh2 joins common people on the streets of Kabul in solidarity with Afghan forces who are fighting the Taliban. https://t.co/jM4i8Ca7tr

I don't give a hoot abt foreign politicians but this guy is a metal....first he shut paki trolls tweeting the grand old surrender pic of 1971. Now he hit the streets with civvies for his country's future even knowing gunmen are in the midst...cool guy Saleh.

Last edited:

Stalingrad

Called Indian FM HE @DrSJaishankar to discuss convening an emergency UN Security Council Session on AFG. UN & int’l community must play a greater role to stop the unfolding tragedy in🇦🇫 due to Taliban violence & atrocities. Appreciate the lead role of🇮🇳 as current UNSC President. https://t.co/SLaRlUKHxC

#BREAKING: United Nations Security Council issues statement condemning escalating violence in Afghanistan. UNSC says they do not support restoration of Islamic Emirate in Afghanistan. Condemns Taliban’s attack on United Nations compound in Herat, Afghanistan. https://t.co/PFihawlgcY

As long as u don't sanction or bum the hell outta Bakis...this charade doesn't work.

Spitfire9

Country flag

#BREAKING: United Nations Security Council issues statement condemning escalating violence in Afghanistan. UNSC says they do not support restoration of Islamic Emirate in Afghanistan. Condemns Taliban’s attack on United Nations compound in Herat, Afghanistan. https://t.co/PFihawlgcY

As long as u don't sanction or bum the hell outta Bakis...this charade doesn't work.
What is happening in Afghanistan is not due to Pakistan attempting to take control of the country. It is due to a radical Afghan Islamicist faction wishing to impose its beliefs on the people of the country whether they want that or not.

If you don't believe that is the case, please do educate me. By the way, I do not find insults against Islam or Pakistan educational. If you can't do better than that, please do not bother replying.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
What is happening in Afghanistan is not due to Pakistan attempting to take control of the country. It is due to a radical Afghan Islamicist faction wishing to impose its beliefs on the people of the country whether they want that or not.

If you don't believe that is the case, please do educate me. By the way, I do not find insults against Islam or Pakistan educational. If you can't do better than that, please do not bother replying.
It has to do with Pakistani designs against Afghanistan. If Pakistan has nothing to do anything then close all the madarssas and training camps in Pakistan.

Why is Osama bin Laden found residing in Pakistan?

Pakistan is the cause of the mayhem and Pakistan is the radical who is instigating the trouble in this region.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Care to read the thread ever , english comrade.
Read on then , Taliban means students , student of koran in Arabic.
When refugees in millions came to pakistan in eighties , thier relatives aka father's brothers uncles were fighting the soviets in the form of mujahedin.
Now mujahedin had all sorts of groups such as Tajiks , Uzbek, hazara, pathans etc.
The refugees to pak were mostly Pathan's though.
These Taliban's were teens in the 80s, they neeDed a sense of purpose , what greater purpose is to evict a foreign power ?
These men or teenagers were taught in thousands of madrasa all over pakistan , famous ones being the haqqania madarasa chain .
The madrasa were funded by saudis, who through funding exported their wahabi islamo supremacist ideology .
Eg, burka is a arab clothing but moslem women wear it in india to great britain, ask why ?
Simple reason is recent inflow of saudi money to mosques in india , and when india is a hindu majority nation so it is not very surprising that very zealous islamic teaching reached these taliban kids and men by 90s.
It was saudi money and pakistani management which made taliban.
Now pakistan as is country is very narrow , I mean it's literally very narrow along east west axis , so teh pak always want to talk about strategic Depth.
Here you may know that, afganistan pm daoud khan itself rejected Durand line , the border between afghania and newly formed pakistan as null and void , pakistan fears about certain pashtoon nationalist groups in its NWFP region , or FATA or Khyber pakhtunwa region.
Which demand a independent pashtonistan or want that region to merge with afaganistan .
So pakistan needs to burn afaganistan for its very own integrity , hence these taliban ever gratefull to pakistani establishment started going to afaganistan in 90s , where by this after Soviet withdrawal najibullah the communist was trying hard to rein in mujhaedin , thes mujahedin were now oppressing the normal afagns etc etc .
So when talibaan rolled in , people welcomed them initially for they provided relief against warlords of mujahedin .
Soon the taliban started to implement the wahabi teaching they had learns in madrashaa in pakistan upon afagns.
They massacared hazaraa, uzbeks Tajiks shias sikhs whole sale.
Even today taliban fighters are trained in madrashaa of pakistan , it's another thing that pakistan suffers at their hands too , when they failed to rein in their own created monster called taliban.

Stalingrad

What is happening in Afghanistan is not due to Pakistan attempting to take control of the country.
Pak is not doing some dharmakaryas in Afg. They are literally feeding the Talibs. If u think otherwise you're welcome.

It is due to a radical Afghan Islamicist faction wishing to impose its beliefs on the people of the country whether they want that or not.
Impossible without explicit Paki and Chini support.

If you don't believe that is the case, please do educate me.
Follow the thread from the beginning, read the statements of Afghans leaders and public. This has been discussed countless times already and I don't do ELI5s.

By the way, I do not find insults against Islam or Pakistan educational.
Neither do I, but I warn u beforehand if u cannot digest Paki bashing don't venture into the 'Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings' thread coz I've been posting there since morning, ofcourse abusing Pak and I'm gon do it for the whole fkin week.
Peace.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Controlling dosent mean effective physical control , it can mean ideological control or even monetary control.
Plus who we are to teach a british man about different forms of controls imposed upon countries
rofl.gif

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag

Since you westerners believe in 2 bit NGOs like this one.
Here's something for you.

It's an open secret that pakistan supports Taliban.
This is why trump admin stopped the paki aid.

Paki short term strategy here is to keep afghanistan off balance so that they don't pressure the Durand line.

I don't know what their long term strategy is ie: after Taliban takes over afghanistan.

As that scenario will become disastrous for pakistan is talibs start preaching pashtun nationalism.
Pakis can't be dumb enough to risk that or maybe they are.
Can't say.

Last edited:

indian_blues

Country flag
Allah-u-Akbar vs Allah-u-Akbar

Islamic people are the curse of the world. Afghans need to raise a nationalistic slogan like jai hind instead of that wretched phrase, even logic wants to kill itself people. Bringing religion into politics will fan violence forever, and divide people why can't this shiiitheads understand this simple things. Collective nationalistic conscience is what needed for them.

Stalingrad

Allah-u-Akbar vs Allah-u-Akbar

Islamic people are the curse of the world. Afghans need to raise a nationalistic slogan like jai hind instead of that wretched phrase, even logic wants to kill itself people. Bringing religion into politics will fan violence forever, and divide people why can't this shiiitheads understand this simple things. Collective nationalistic conscience is what needed for them.
Consider any Islamic majority state, the things like 'Nationalism', 'Ethnicity' will get relegated behind 'Islam' and 'ummah'. What an irony, majority Pakis think Nationalism was the reason why their nation got divided into two, hence they need to use 'Islam' as binding force to prevent future 71's. Fools of the first order. Nationalism anyday can win over 'ummah chummah' drama.
Same goes to Balkan states like Bosnia. Only Indonesia and Malaysia still has some of their culture. Rest all got zombified aeons ago.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles