Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

sorcerer

Country flag
406 Taliban terrorists killed, over 200 injured in multiple operations conducted by Afghan forces

As many as 406 Taliban terrorists were killed in the last 24 hours in multiple operations conducted by the Afghan National Defense and Security Forces (ANDSF), the Afghan MoD twitted.

406 Taliban terrorists were gunned down and over 200 were wounded as a result of ANDSF operations in Nangarhar, Laghman, Ghazni, Paktia, Khost, Kandahar, Zabul, Herat, Jowzjan, Balkh, Samangan, Faryab, Sar-e Pol, Helmand, Takhar, Baghlan & Kapisa provinces during the last 24 hours.

this is ugeeee

Ayushraj

Country flag
This news means.
Russia will not allow flow of arms in Afghanistan from tajikistan.
Iran is last hope to supply arms to afghanistan.
Russia has done an informal agreement with taliban under chinas influence.
If iran also refused then it their is no hope to supply arms to Afghan army.
This news means now hazaras will mostly be anti taliban militia.
Tajik +uzbek+hazara(depends on iran) vs taliban (pashtuns)
Pashtuns soldiers in Afghan army mostly surrenders to taliban when it comes to fight in most of times due to their similar Ethincty.
This statement is huge sight of relief

Srinivas_K

Country flag
One thing is sure, no one here is sure who is behind Taliban providing money and material. What India's game plan and nobody is sure about it too. Whole afghan land is haze.
Pakistan is providing logistics and support, they are also acting like Taliban spokes person.

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
Russia trembling

Russia to engage its military base in Tajikistan in case of aggression from Afghanistan

Russia steps up weapons supplies to Central Asia in view of terrorist threats

whenever i see putin i feel like i am seeing russian sha-red po-wer :pound::pound:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Provincial capitals !! this is what I was fearing of.

This province was close to Iran border and was surrounded by Taliban from all sides. So it can’t be defended. I think the government strategy here is to consolidate there power and hold over important provincial capitals were their are foreign missions or important facilities, Central Afghan provinces were government has a lot of support and get most its manpower from and Northern Afghan Provinces were Northern alliance was formed then after consolidating power and ensuring that the government will survive they want regroup and move outward towards in all directions against Taliban and Pakistani terrorists retaking provinces that were overrun in Initial terrorist offensive.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles