India has lost the Maldives- China, Maldives firm up defence ties

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
This is a myth that China can out spend us in aid. China needs jobs, this how they keep their population busy. Nations lacking infrastructure are happy with Chinese work force otherwise I have yet to see Chinese handouts to anyone like Americans or Japanese do.

Name me three Muslim nation who are not subservient of bigger powers. Problem of Maldives is ''Mullah problem'' and we all know these communal freaks are easy sell of every where. Last time they were Sri Lanka based when we intervened militarily.

By not intervening this time Congress-I lead GoI wasn't doing Realpolitik but dropped weapons (astra shastra) (like ''Bheeshma'' did facing a women during ''Kurukshetra'' battlefield), because Islamic word was tagged in with Arab spring phenomenon coinciding with it.

Congress-I has taken its chickening out/cowardice on every confrontation (with religion tagged) in to next level.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
atleast 7 maldives are my classmate nd majority of them dnt have good feeling for INDIA...
though i dnt knw the reason
dont worry about the reasons - they'll be changing thier minds when the rising water are about the engulf them !

india lost maldives ?

nahhh .....easy go easy come !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles