India gains from standing up to China

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
so now you calling it a bhutanese territory....
last post you was saying its a chinese land over which bhutan has no dispute....

you people are dumb.....
Actually India should fully recognise Tibet as an independent Nation with an Ambassador at Delhi and counsellor generals in various States that would be the icing on the cake India should distance itself from the one China policy and go a step further and recognise the Republic of China a s t h e de facto government of China why I say this is because with recognition of both Tibet and Taiwan from the Indian government it would also force at the world powers to do the same and India should carry out even more structural reforms economically and politically to take away the manufacturing hub satus from China because if China is not ready to accept Indian territorial sovereignty then why should we except the one China policy I would also like to add that be should also not recognise Hong Kong and Macau as part of the Chinese mainland and treat them as separate governing entities

square

Strategic Issues
Actually India should fully recognise Tibet as an independent Nation with an Ambassador at Delhi and counsellor generals in various States that would be the icing on the cake India should distance itself from the one China policy and go a step further and recognise the Republic of China a s t h e de facto government of China why I say this is because with recognition of both Tibet and Taiwan from the Indian government it would also force at the world powers to do the same and India should carry out even more structural reforms economically and politically to take away the manufacturing hub satus from China because if China is not ready to accept Indian territorial sovereignty then why should we except the one China policy I would also like to add that be should also not recognise Hong Kong and Macau as part of the Chinese mainland and treat them as separate governing entities
taiwan is already a independent state , could get recognistion sooner then later.....

nimo_cn

Country flag
so now you calling it a bhutanese territory....
last post you was saying its a chinese land over which bhutan has no dispute....

you people are dumb.....
the land Chinese are building road on is not controlled by Bhutanese army.

that sentence is a quote from the Bhutanese article, it's not my words, you little buffoon.

nimo_cn

Country flag
He is a well known 50 center who makes pro Chinese comments. Mods do not ban this chinese trash despite his behaviour.
indeed, I have been around for quite a while and contributed a lot from a different angle, that should earn me some reputation, and who the hell are you?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
the land Chinese are building road on is not controlled by Bhutanese army.

that sentence is a quote from the Bhutanese article, it's not my words, you little buffoon.

Which Bhutanese article ?

Post the link.

square

Strategic Issues
for 24 rounds of border negotiations, Bhutan never raised dispute over the ownership of this land, even now Bhutan is not insisting that the land belongs to them. if it was not interference from India, Bhutan and China had settled border issue.
Bhutan is weak and small to physically challenge the might of India. However, by all international standard, Bhutan should have cried " foul" against India for the transgression into Bhutanese controlled Doklam territory by armed troops of India.

the anti India sentiment is real and substantial.

...???

you have no clearity over the issue you are talking....

if not dumb , then what alse to address you...

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
i see, I am right about India's expansionism.
What Indian expansionism ?

Indian territories were annexed by Pakistan and China and we couldn't even liberate it as of now.

square

Strategic Issues
That or you could be a Pakistani. Our downtrodden neighbors love to impersonate Chinese because their own country is a Godforsaken shithole and has no achievement of their own.

Anyway, enjoy.
even i think so , that he is a pakistani....

they just can't hide ,.....they smell so hard..

nimo_cn

Country flag
That or you could be a Pakistani. Our downtrodden neighbors love to impersonate Chinese because their own country is a Godforsaken shithole and has no achievement of their own.

Anyway, enjoy.
I am impersonating anyone, what the point of doing that.

I was joking in the last post, you were right, the blog website was blocked by firewall and i was using proxy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles