India Free Trade Agreements (FTA) News and Discussions

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
India UAE FTA
======
India, UAE sign free trade deal expected to double trade to $100 billion in 5yrs

Concard

Country flag
Australia has lot of natural resources like Iron ore, good quality coal, Lithium and many minerals. They have been dependent on China for too long. Trading with India gives them a chance to diversify their exports which will prevent Beijing stranglehold on their economy. We need to see Australia has a huge market for services and other finished products.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
India-UK Free Trade Agreement

Angel of War

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Piyush Goyal EXCLUSIVE | Australia India Ties | India Australia News | Latest News | CNN News 18

Angel of War

Country flag
Australian media thinks AU should export Milk and Beef to India :pound:
=====
Australia and India to sign 'historic' new free trade deal | 9 News Australia

I really those pics of india in their thumbnail . Looks like their media has still got the colonial hangover . Meanwhile their leaders are making requests to india to sign trade deals

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
I really those pics of india in their thumbnail . Looks like their media has still got the colonial hangover . Meanwhile their leaders are making requests to india to sign trade deals
Always these westerners have that stereotype of "India is a poor country" ,"India is a toiletless country" etc. These foreigners from countries especially UK, USA should come to India themselves and see the ground reality, that will give them a tight slap on their "stereotypes".

And also believe me, I myself had once argued with an Indian who had settled in America at a very early age and I was very angry at the remarks he made on India. Stupid Westerners!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
it would be a good experiment to watch and observe five ten years down the line, whether economic integration will bring a change in perception. ultimately no one wants to demean their paying customers, except libtards ofcourse.

probably most aussies don't even know that Indian economy is fifth largest economy in the world.

karn

Country flag
Australian media thinks AU should export Milk and Beef to India :pound:
=====
Australia and India to sign 'historic' new free trade deal | 9 News Australia

Not so strange at all .. with cow slaughter banned or difficult only Buffalo meat is available .. getting beef from abroad definitely has a market here .

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Not so strange at all .. with cow slaughter banned or difficult only Buffalo meat is available .. getting beef from abroad definitely has a market here .
Bruh India is one of the largest exporters of beef (Buffalo) so I doubt we’ll be importing such things.

karn

Country flag
Bruh India is one of the largest exporters of beef (Buffalo) so I doubt we’ll be importing such things.
There is a difference between Buff and Beef taste wise .. I've heard Beef eaters complaining that they only get buff .

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
- India exports 3-4 billion $ of buffalo meat, was the top exporter till about 2018.
- Australia doesn’t export buffalo meat, they export cow meat

whether it is Taurus Indica or not is a separate debate

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles