India eyes Finland for tech cooperation to give 'Make in India' boost

jouni

Re: India eyes Finland for tech cooperation to give 'Make in India' bo

I welcome this kind of development, maybe our patria Patria - Front page company could work together with you also in defense field. Also if you want to develop faster, why not learn from our famous education and health care sectors.

From India we could learn a lot from your cuisine, but please no Bollywood to Finland. I think China is investing a lot to green renewable energy. You should also try to develop that together with robotics and education system. Those are the keys to success in the future. While your at it, why not bring peace to Asia with our Nobel peace prize winner "Kosovo peacemaker" Martti Ahtisaari. Try also to learn from Finland and especially Germany, that instead of fighting wars with your neighbours, hug them to death with your economic and technological superiority.

We can teach how to live peacefully with bigger neighbours. Finland is the only country bordering Russia that has zero problems with her. ( before Ukraine crisis that is ). Maybe we could also learn social skills from India, we are quite shy and cant socialize without alcohol.

Last edited by a moderator:

ninja85

I welcome this kind of development, maybe our patria Patria - Front page company could work together with you also in defense field. Also if you want to develop faster, why not learn from our famous education and health care sectors.

From India we could learn a lot from your cuisine, but please no Bollywood to Finland. I think China is investing a lot to green renewable energy. You should also try to develop that together with robotics and education system. Those are the keys to success in the future. While your at it, why not bring peace to Asia with our Nobel peace prize winner "Kosovo peacemaker" Martti Ahtisaari. Try also to learn from Finland and especially Germany, that instead of fighting wars with your neighbours, hug them to death with your economic and technological superiority.

We can teach how to live peacefully with bigger neighbours. Finland is the only country bordering Russia that has zero problems with her. ( before Ukraine crisis that is ). Maybe we could also learn social skills from India, we are quite shy and cant socialize without alcohol.
you don't know much of india like we don't know of finland,learning from 'indian cuisine' you are mistaking india with italy or france,we are not cooks,:pound:
terrorism of bollywood could spread to finland,india is already victim of bollywood with constant terror plots like ra-one,singham and terrorist leaders like shahrukh khan and others making our television art meaningless.:rofl::laugh::lol:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

I welcome this kind of development, maybe our patria company could work together with you also in defense field. Also if you want to develop faster, why not learn from our famous education and health care sectors.

Thank you for your encouraging words. It is a economic relationship, let us leave it at that. Let us not get too much into teaching lessons and stuff. Every country has an unique history, should be left to its own to solve its own problems. If too keen on helping out , it can be done so by standing together on issues at the international forums.

ghost

We can teach how to live peacefully with bigger neighbours. Finland is the only country bordering Russia that has zero problems with her.
( before Ukraine crisis that is ). Maybe we could also learn social skills from India, we are quite shy and cant socialize without alcohol.
sir,

Lgta hai chad gayi hai apko.This explain it all.

jouni

@jouni you guyz must pray every morning to god thanking him for not having pak and china as neighbours.
I think that your region is where Europe was 70-100 years ago. Then the regional powers of Europe France, Great Britain, Germany and Russia were constantly in power struggle resulting to two catastrophic world wars. Europe learned from it ( Russia excluded ) and binded former enemies together with economic unions. It baffles me why you great ancient powers of Asia cannot fathom these basic principles, but instead harbour these constant hostilities.

It cannot be religion or cultural thing, neither it makes any economic or humanitarian sense. Well, maybe Europe is just harvesting fruits of longer chain of right decisions by some right men in right places at the right time.

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

I think that your region is where Europe was 70-100 years ago. Then the regional powers of Europe France, Great Britain, Germany and Russia were constantly in power struggle resulting to two catastrophic world wars. Europe learned from it ( Russia excluded ) and binded former enemies together with economic unions. It baffles me why you great ancient powers of Asia cannot fathom these basic principles, but instead harbour these constant hostilities.

It cannot be religion or cultural thing, neither it makes any economic or humanitarian sense. Well, maybe Europe is just harvesting fruits of longer chain of right decisions by some right men in right places at the right time.
I think the highlighted part has more to do with your misunderstading about India, than anything else.

PRC is already a great power. India is a great civilization (not a great power as of today, but hopefully, will be one soon), while Pakistan is a littoral state. Littoral states become pawns in the hands of great powers. Indian kings and princes did become pawns once, and we have learnt our lesson. Looks like some European countries have not. I am talking about countries, such as, but not limited to, the Baltic countries and Poland.

Unfortunately, independence is a luxury few countries can afford. The more self reliant a country is, the more independent it can be. For some, participation in a greater union can act as a face saving gesture. It is easier to boast of having sent the first man to space than to boast of having grown truckloads of apples. I hope you get the comparison.

jouni

I think the highlighted part has more to do with your misunderstading about India, than anything else.

PRC is already a great power. India is a great civilization (not a great power as of today, but hopefully, will be one soon), while Pakistan is a littoral state. Littoral states become pawns in the hands of great powers. Indian kings and princes did become pawns once, and we have learnt our lesson. Looks like some European countries have not. I am talking about countries, such as, but not limited to, the Baltic countries and Poland.

Unfortunately, independence is a luxury few countries can afford. The more self reliant a country is, the more independent it can be. For some, participation in a greater union can act as a face saving gesture. It is easier to boast of having sent the first man to space than to boast of having grown truckloads of apples. I hope you get the comparison.
Like I said, Europe is just harvesting fruits, let them be apples then.

jouni

Isn't this positive?
Yes it is positive for India, but it also shows general public in Finland how poor your country is, if half the population has no toilet and are dirty.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Yes it is positive for India, but it also shows general public in Finland how poor your country is, if half the population has no toilet and are dirty.
Well, that should make you feel more like contributing towards development of this nation, shouldn't it ?

jouni

Well, that should make you feel more like contributing towards development of this nation, shouldn't it ?
Yes it does. Traditionally at Christmas time the are fund raising to help the poor in the world. I hope that some money from Finns could be channeled to India. Also during Christmas time a lot of used clothes, toys etc. are donated to orphan children in Russia. Maybe this is difficult to send to India because your different climate. Also there is only so much we can do with only 5.5 Million people and also elsewhere in the world are problems with Ebola, Syria etc.

Your president made quite a good impression to Finns, he is Honorable and wise man. Of course a lot of sadness also with the knowledge of your vast amount of hungry people, generally it was not widely talked in Finland before this visit. During the visit was also talked a lot of the problem of sexual harassment of those poor people, who do not have toilet and have to "go to the woods". It was said that 40% of those poor who have no toilet got sexually harassed, what does that mean? Tens of millions of cases a year?

alphacentury

Country flag

Yes it does. Traditionally at Christmas time the are fund raising to help the poor in the world. I hope that some money from Finns could be channeled to India. Also during Christmas time a lot of used clothes, toys etc. are donated to orphan children in Russia. Maybe this is difficult to send to India because your different climate. Also there is only so much we can do with only 5.5 Million people and also elsewhere in the world are problems with Ebola, Syria etc.

Your president made quite a good impression to Finns, he is Honorable and wise man. Of course a lot of sadness also with the knowledge of your vast amount of hungry people, generally it was not widely talked in Finland before this visit. During the visit was also talked a lot of the problem of sexual harassment of those poor people, who do not have toilet and have to "go to the woods". It was said that 40% of those poor who have no toilet got sexually harassed, what does that mean? Tens of millions of cases a year?
OMG ,OMG . The great Finns recognised our President . How nice of you great people to recognize us uncivilized poor Indians .:rofl::laugh:

Somebody ,Please ask him to get his head out of his arse.

jouni

OMG ,OMG . The great Finns recognised our President . How nice of you great people to recognize us uncivilized poor Indians .:rofl::laugh:

Somebody ,Please ask him to get his head out of his arse.
I am not saying you are poor YOUR OWN PRESIDENT POINTED OUT THESE INDIAN PROBLEMS IN THE INTERVIEW. They also said that India has a middle class of 200 million people, that is huge.

Zebra

Country flag

I like their NEMO and AMOS mortar systems.

Dhairya Yadav

I am not saying you are poor YOUR OWN PRESIDENT POINTED OUT THESE INDIAN PROBLEMS IN THE INTERVIEW. They also said that India has a middle class of 200 million people, that is huge.
Frankly, We dont need any aid from any foreign country. If you really wanna contribute to India , INVEST in India . Help us in making Infrastructure here, Give us ToTs for major industrial machines.

jouni

Frankly, We dont need any aid from any foreign country. If you really wanna contribute to India , INVEST in India . Help us in making Infrastructure here, Give us ToTs for major industrial machines.
Current Members

A lot of Finnish companies have already invested in India, 130 companies total. Hope it will grow both ways.

Dhairya Yadav

Current Members

A lot of Finnish companies have already invested in India, 130 companies total. Hope it will grow both ways.
Finnish companies should take advantage of this opportune time. With India now preparing to compete China as a global manufacturing hub, Finnish companies should invest more in India for manufacturing . This way, you can also take advantage of our behemoth market . Finnish companies do have a very good reputation for longevity and good quality of there products .Even though now not fully Finnish, Nokia still dominates Indian Mobile market by a huge margin (I still use my 4 year old Nokia :) ).

Technical cooperation between our high end IT companies like TCS, Infosys etc who offer unmatched low cost- High value services and Finnish companies (Banking , IT ) would also be very promising .
There is always room for trade expansion.
http://www.tcs.com/news_events/press_releases/Pages/TCS-Nokia-global-IT-partner.aspx
http://www.tcs.com/news_events/pres...ot_client_satisfaction_TCS_Nordic_region.aspx

Global Defence

New threads

Articles