India demands visas for professionals in the UK

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Can you post a link that you exist? No? Maybe you don't then.

I don't care if you believe me or not. But just as a matter of common sense, a GLOBAL merger would need GLOBAL lawyers, including lawyers from India who would usually know nothing about how to merge the transaction into English or US law.

But what would I know - this is my fantasy after all. Reasonably intricate one. Just puting my call through to one of the Magic Circle firms...ring ring..Quick fellas they are onto me! No need to pretend to have the Cross Border Transactions Department anymore, close it down! They've figured out its just some random dude's fantasy on the internet!

Oh well, worth a try. Cant fool everyone I guess.
There were many global mergers involving Indian companies, that means, they might have the wherewithal to accomplish the mergers and I have never came across one news article for the need of foreign lawyers in India regarding these. All they need for such global mergers is local lawyers with necessary expertise from the respective countries to do the job. I'm sure there is nothing like global lawyers where such people have to argue in court in more than one country. Never heard of, never.

And keep your fantasies to yourselves, no need to blabber about them here.:bye:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles