India confirms presence of BLA chief Hyrbyair Marri in New Delhi

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Now India has begun supporting/harboring Pakistani terrorists openly.
Opens new doors to Pakistan.
Pakistani Terrorists?

Which Terrorists are you talking about? Good or Bad? Check your ISI Rule book and come back. :lol:

You need to reeducate yourself. Look into Doval's recent statements about Balochistan.
Doval is giving nightmares to Pakis without even doing something. :lol:

Illiterate Jihadis like you should not talk about education.

another fake news debunked. just like the Su35 sale
Pakistan is the land of Lies and Terrorism.

Blackwater

Pakistan is ILLEGALLY OCCUPYING Balochistan by doing Genocide of Baloch people.

Balochistan needs Freedom and join Bangladesh who got free from evil clutches of Un-Islamic Pak Army.

Naara-a-taq-

Allah-hu-

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::truestory:

Compersion

Country flag
The Indian flag has to stand for something more powerful that when people use it outside india it means strength to them.

Indian freedom movement, india ehtos. Leads to such strings of thought like Pakistan creation, Bangladesh creation, and more. Gilgit balistan, Baluchistan, Maldives and more. and even parts of Tibet and Afghanistan and more ... Wave the Indian flag proudly. Indian flag has meaning.

Neo

Balochistan is a sovereign nation and has right to make relations with any one they want.
Any UN resolutions to back your claim?
Heck even Khalistan movement is much bigger than Balochistan. Do you see that happening?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Heck even Khalistan is more legit than Balochistan.
Khalistan is "legitimate" ONLY and ONLY when Pakistan decides to vacate entire of their Punjab so that Lahore can be made the capital which is the historic city of Sikh Empire.You can simply move to Arabia since they raped your ancestors who were coward enough to convert.

So ready to vacate Punjab and show love to Khalistanis? :lol:

btw you BC jihadis always CRY of UN but UN laughs at you since you gotta take out all of your Terror Army out of PoK as a precondition.

Compersion

Country flag
Won't forget role of pakis that tried to create differences between Sikhs and others that have lived and supported each one another side by side for era.

That role of pakis was devious and deceitful and led to many wrong things happening that even till today are in memory.

Please don't use words and phrases that have deeper meanings. Pakis especially need to be careful in their thoughts and speach.

With that:

Teeja Tera Rang Tha Main Toh
Jiya Tere Dhang Se Main Toh
Tu Hi Tha Maula, Tu Hi Aan
Maula Mere Lele Meri Jaan

I am adorned by your colors
I have lived by your traditions
You are my Lord, my pride
Take my life its yours, My Lord

Tere Sang Kheli Holi
Tere Sang Thi Diwali
Tere Anganon Ki Chhaya
Tere Sang Sawan Aaya
Pher Le Tu Chahe Nazaren Chahe Chura Le
Laut Ke Tu Aayega Re Shart Laga Le

With you I have played Holi
And with you celebrated Diwali
In your courtyard I found shade
In your company the rains arrived
Now you can turn away from me if you want
But you will return, I am certain

Mitti Meri Bhi Tu Hi
Wohi Mere Ghee Aur Churi
Wohi Ranjhe Mere Wohi Heer
Wohi Sevaiyyan Wohi Kheer
Tujh Se Hi Rooth Na Re Tujhe Hi Manana
Tere Mera Naata Koi Dooja Na Jaana

You are my earth
You are my Ghee and Churi(sweet)
You are my Ranjha and you are my Heer(star crossed lovers)
You are my sevaiyaan and my kheer (sweet)
You are the one I get angry with and the one I makeup with
No one else can understand our relationship

This indian flag will be seen being waved more and more nearby ... It will have meaning to people.

Last edited:

Kharavela

Country flag
Heck even Khalistan movement is much bigger than Balochistan. Do you see that happening?
Moron, Baluchistan aka Kalat became independent before India & Bakistan. The then Khan of Kalat was forced at gunpoint to sign Instrument of Accession.

Read history before logging into DFI forum, else you will find your a** burning with spanks.

Kharavela

Country flag
Khalistan is "legitimate" ONLY and ONLY when Pakistan decides to vacate entire of their Punjab so that Lahore can be made the capital which is the historic city of Sikh Empire.You can simply move to Arabia since they raped your ancestors who were coward enough to convert.

So ready to vacate Punjab and show love to Khalistanis? :lol:

btw you BC jihadis always CRY of UN but UN laughs at you since you gotta take out all of your Terror Army out of PoK as a precondition.
Sir ji, itni jor se mat mara karo. Bache ki g***d phat jayegi.

Blackwater

has UN resolution did anything for pak on Kashmir, Palestine.

UN is dominated by hindu and yehudi kufurs:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

forget the size ,khalistan is khali and jaali:):):)

sabari

Neo has given good news to India about India's involvement in Baluchistan at separatist level .but it wasn't a good news for neo or Pakistan.but I am happy that he is broad minded to post pro India thread

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Khalistan, has capital in Pakistan, which is Lahore. I see it happening when Sikhs are allowed to demand their country Khalistan in Pakistan unfortunately Pakistan is bad when it's about freedom of speech.

Balochistan was forcefully occupied. Well, even Bangladesh did not have any special resolution in the UN. So, UN can facilitate a resolution too in case of Balochistan later.

brational

Country flag
Yahan pe marwa marwa ki bahut chaudi ho gayo hai uski.

Ab uski phati hui hai itni zyada ki... ek Tata Sumo nikal jaye.

Besharam hai ki itni jyada marwa ke fir se aa jata hai.

Haain! Itna Chauda!! Sirjee yeh Neo Ji ke G@@@@ hain ya Highway? In this rate Neo Ji will be able to accomodate Jet Liners in future.[emoji574]

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
India confirms presence of BLA chief Hyrbyair Marri in New Delhi
By Web Desk
Published: October 9, 2015

PHOTO: WIKIPEDIA

Baloch separatist leader and head of the Balochistan Liberation Army Nawabzada Hyrbyair Marri is present in New Delhi, India confirmed on Thursday.

India’s Ministry of External Affairs spokesperson Vikas Swarup confirming Marri’s presence in India, said, “India has always been home to the persecuted people from all over the world.”

Indian newspaper, The Hindu, had reported that New Delhi-based Balaach Pardili, a representative of the Hyrbyair Marri-led Baloch Liberation Front/Free Balochistan Movement, has begun campaigning for the freedom of Balochistan from Pakistan.

Read: Olive branch: Dr Malik Baloch invites rebels to join democratic struggle

Marri who has been living in London confirmed to The Hindu that Pardili has been assigned the task of representing him in public events in India.

“We deserve India’s support as India is the largest democracy and we believe India must shoulder the responsibility of upholding the tradition of democracy and human rights in the South Asian region,” Marri said.

Pardili, who made a public appearance on October 4 under the banner of Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena (BSKS), told the newspaper that he is ready to campaign under the banner of BSKS for separation of Balochistan from Pakistan.

Meanwhile, Pakistan said the presence of Pardili in Delhi proves India is fomenting trouble in Balochistan.

Read: Ready for dialogue with govt to resolve Balochistan issue: Brahumdagh Bugti

According to the report, a Pakistani diplomatic source said that in response, Pakistan might take up issues in India’s northeastern region.

Further, in July this year, the Balochistan government stepped up informal efforts to reach out to an estranged Baloch leader living in self-exile. A delegation comprising two influential tribal chieftains met’ with Khan of Kalat Prince Agha Mir Suleman Dawood. Prince Suleman, the 35th leader of the defunct Kalat royal family and the grandson of Beglar Begi Mir Ahmed Yar Khan, has been living in self-exile in London since the killing of Jamhoori Wattan Party chief Nawab Akbar Bugti in a military operation in 2006.

Balochistan has been wrecked by a bloody insurgency since 2004, which became bloodier since the killing of Nawab Akbar Bugti in 2006. Baloch leaders living in self-exile, Hyrbyair Marri and Brahamdagh Bugti, have been blamed for fueling the insurgency from abroad.

Read: Exploratory meeting: Two Baloch chieftains to meet Khan of Kalat soon

However, last month self-exiled Baloch Republican Army (BRA) leader Brahumdagh Bugti agreed to hold talks with the government on the Balochistan issue, hinting at the possibility of withdrawing demands of separation — provided that was what the people in the province wanted.

In August this year, the government decided to approach five countries and the United Nations to seek extradition of top Baloch insurgents accused of fomenting unrest in Balochistan which has been in the throes of a low-profile separatist insurgency since 2006.

“We are taking up the issue of Baloch insurgents with five countries (India, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Iran and Afghanistan),” said a top security official, who did not want to be named. Dr Allah Nazar, Hyrbyair Marri, Brahumdagh Bugti, Javed Mengal
and some other wanted insurgents are commanding their fighters in the province, he added.

Read: Pakistan to seek extradition of top Baloch insurgents

Hyrbyair, the head of the BLA, has been living in self-exile in the United Kingdom, where he has been granted political asylum. The BLA has been responsible for most violence in Balochistan.

During the 70th United Nations General Assembly meeting earlier this month, Pakistan handed over three dossiers to the UN secretary general, cataloguing what officials in Islamabad say is ‘irrefutable’ evidence of India’s involvement in fomenting terrorism and instability in their country.

The dossiers included details of Indian interference and support for terrorism in Balochistan and Karachi, as well as its security and intelligence agencies’ link with the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), revealed Counsellor of the Permanent Mission of Pakistan to the UN Bilal Ahmad.

This article originally appeared on The Hindu.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/970154/india-confirms-presence-of-bla-chief-hyrbyair-marri-in-new-delhi/
Presence of Syed Sahabudin in Pakistan proves what?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles