India Completes Chemical Weapons Disposal

natarajan

Leave aside GOI, even reliance Industries can produce large number of chemicals to be used a weapons......... of couse chemicals and their use as weapons are two different things.

Why cant DRDO invest in sleeping gas for anti terrorist operations ??? we need that kind of stuff......... we need those pigs alive so that all the information is extracted from them and then they should be eliminated by due processes.
I would go for kill rather than capturing ,as we can see another kasab sitting pretty well in tax payers money and enjoying briyani,urdu news paper and if you ask why he was not hanged,congress will reply that his turn not come(he will be in death sentence list which include persons who have to be hanged for killing his wife),just this pigs get killed instead of getting warm hospitality from congress.Still if opposition raised ,you can see same reply as given afzal guru

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
India is one of the leader when it come to chemical weapons. Our chemical weapon program is also stated to be very active. Domestic public and private chemical industry(regarded best in the world) also aid in lot of development.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
slightly OT but generally relevant to chemical warfare:

I didnt knew that india was so good in chemical weapons. good find. good thread.
but my doubt is: why didnt we use some sort of chemical or biological poison or disease on those terrorists we released at the time of IC-814 hijack in kandahar? some sort of biological or chemical poison or disease that would spread to even those that come in contact with them. then those terrorists who hijacked our flight would also have known wat it means to challenge india. atleast, we could have given a slow poison that would kill those 3 released terrorists once our passengers are safe. why didnt we do it?
Yes it can be done, The drug can be made to release (controlled release) after given time. But administering such drugs will make criminal aware of that and at the time of his release the Hijacker may directly ask him if he is bugged or been given any medication. What i think, such methods can be used by many clever minds without making the criminal aware about the same.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles