Memes & Jokes India China Standoff 2020

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Before @utubekhiladi asks the question Desclation Hoga kya . I will post's in advances .
tenor (2).gif

I telephoned one of my connectiones's in the Centre Military Commission . An asked about the question Deescation hoge kya in mandarin and the High Ranking Contact's said the following's
Chang Chun Chu Chang Jung wu , Chun chi wo , Zone Xi yuen now translate this . And the name of the Contact was MAO . If even a single mandarin speaker is here , they knew will know .

P.S. . The word Mao metoned above has no relation to the word Mao of the CCP founder , only a Chinese speaker will undersatnd the meaning of the word MAO to the picture mounted above .

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Before @utubekhiladi asks the question Desclation Hoga kya . I will post's in advances .
View attachment 53999

I telephoned one of my connectiones's in the Centre Military Commission . An asked about the question Deescation hoge kya in mandarin and the High Ranking Contact's said the following's
Chang Chun Chu Chang Jung wu , Chun chi wo , Zone Xi yuen now translate this . And the name of the Contact was MAO . If even a single mandarin speaker is here , they knew will know .

P.S. . The word Mao metoned above has no relation to the word Mao of the CCP founder , only a Chinese speaker will undersatnd the meaning of the word MAO to the picture mounted above .

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Deescalation hogaya kya? :lehappy:
Now answering to the @utubekhiladi .

tenor (2).gif

So I called in advance to my source in Central Military Comisaion and then , but another person took the call and said , the following in mandarin .

Women jiang zai shouzhi 2 shang zuo paidui .

Now translate it and come again with a translation .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles