India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdoc

Country flag
Menon was Nehru's pappu along wit Kaul.. he always feared that Army will do a coup against him so he choose to humiliate Gen thimayya and other generals....and planted his pappus ..
Also menon refused to buy american arms because he had a pathological hate for America.

cereal killer

Country flag
:notsure: This is Volume 1 of the report , Volume 2 is unavailable .

The guy wrote his book using Volume 1 and uploaded it on his website .

The still-classified Henderson Brooks Report, a large section of which has been made public, does not include the second volume and annexures, which contain damning correspondence between army commands and Delhi. The mandate of the report itself was limited to an operational review, and not political decision-making.

I am guessing it will be embarrassing to the military and political class which is why it hasnt been published.
I think everyone knows that there's no point in making it public. Everyone from military & political perspective knows this was a total failure. They were able to establish pro India narrative & made China the aggressor & it helped us in the long run.

Belagutti

Country flag
Dont worry this has happened to oli

Instead of loye loye make it oli oli.

And this will happen to oil.

But on serious note the CPN party was made by merger of two parties one Marxist-moaist and second Leninist so the leninist party want to demerge and will support NCP and they would also need the support of the RPP's support. The oli made an emergency plan to stay afloat but the BD Bhandari said not intrested and the plan gone away. That the story of oli.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Pretty much what I said a couple of days ago. A ban in India makes TikTok's position in the US and EU untenable. US Sec-State already announced that the FCC is close to banning it; and the EU is close to completing its data-safety investigations. Even the business-structure jugglery ByteDance is proposing to the European regulators won't be able to save it.

TikTok is the only successful chicom SM platform in the west, and the only major way PLA can mine data of western civilians. With India, EU, and the US banning it; China stares at an incalculable strategic loss.

Modi has Xi by his balls. I don't think TikTok will be un-banned until the PLA mechanized rear formations fuck off back to Chengdu.
I don't think so. Unbanning TikTok in the future too will look bad.

My opinion, its ban for life in India. Unless some massive changes occur in TikTok which is near to impossible.:hehe:

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
US President Bill Clinton & even Nixon reportedly had affairs with Chinese Girls. Internet is being slowly scrubbed off this information.

Bill Girlfriend (Liu) was supposedly daughter of A Chinese General. He gave away US Status of Super Power to China for a bit of puxxy.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
US President Bill Clinton & even Nixon reportedly had affairs with Chinese Girls. Internet is being slowly scrubbed off this information.

Bill Girlfriend (Liu) was supposedly daughter of A Chinese General. He gave away US Status of Super Power to China for a bit of puxxy.
Surprised how this always works,
thank god for Modi & Yogi, puxxy's are not gonna work.

Wonder how many Paki generals and leaders have been puxxified.

mokoman

Country flag
there should be a separate “Iran joining China sphere“ thread, a lot is happening over there.
Seem to be a lot of non-military attacks on Iran almost on a daily basis this past week.
:hmm: If the $400 billion China-Iran deal goes through , Iran will become China's 3rd attack dog .

We may lose Chabahar port .

If China allows it , Iran will go nuclear making it another North Korea .

Israel/US will attack Iran before that . China-Russia will come to Iran's aid , supply it jets,weaponry,money.

Could all very well be start of another large proxy war in middle east.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

This is what makes Trump a dangerous man for China to cross. Trump is someone who will eat the puxxy with both hands, and still screw China, because he doesn't care about public scandals (case in point: Stormy Daniels).

:hmm: If the $400 billion China-Iran deal goes through , Iran will become China's 3rd attack dog .

We may lose Chabahar port .

If China allows it , Iran will go nuclear making it another North Korea .

Israel/US will attack Iran before that . China-Russia will come to Iran's aid , supply it jets,weaponry,money.

Could all very well be start of another large proxy war in middle east.
If Iran goes nuclear thanks to China, the US will throw its entire weight behind India re-taking PoK, because it would become not just US strategic interest, but also a matter of survival for Israel that China be severed from Pakistan.

cereal killer

Country flag
Surprised how this always works,
thank god for Modi & Yogi, puxxy's are not gonna work.

Wonder how many Paki generals and leaders have been puxxified.
Modi is touching 70 so don't know what you are implying :troll:. Yogi is yogi. Rahul Baba might have been interested :drool:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Pretty much what I said a couple of days ago. A ban in India makes TikTok's position in the US and EU untenable. US Sec-State already announced that the FCC is close to banning it; and the EU is close to completing its data-safety investigations. Even the business-structure jugglery ByteDance is proposing to the European regulators won't be able to save it.

TikTok is the only successful chicom SM platform in the west, and the only major way PLA can mine data of western civilians. With India, EU, and the US banning it; China stares at an incalculable strategic loss.

Modi has Xi by his balls. I don't think TikTok will be un-banned until the PLA mechanized rear formations fuck off back to Chengdu.
If the app is indeed such a risk why un-ban it..
TikTok is more of a social risk promoting. encouraging and allowing all sorts of abnormal teen behavior which indirectly instigates anti social. anarchically rebel incidental and social disorders. It had also started influencing the adults towards alienation and disorder.

Very good riddance from those teen narcissist chums and bums as also from free for all Jihads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles