India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
The chines will claim every place's they visited. The treasure fleet apparently visited them. They will also claim the entire East Africans coast and even southern Coast's of India because their the same treasure fleet visited them. The Chinese are a big fat liar's.
Then they will get beaten up like fake martial artists; creating a fake propaganda is one thing but believing in own propaganda is on another level. I mean look at their script of Mandarin, doesn't that look like caveman paintings ? People are going China to learn that wall drawing type looking language, this is another level shit. :frusty:

That country needs a modern global educational renaissance or they will live in their fake cultural pride and die due to Sun Tzu strategy.

Skyh3ck

The reality is China does not care what Indians and the world think about them.. they don't believe in border.. they call it line of actual control..

Our education system has thaught us about history, society, co existence, geographical boundaries and so on... that makes and most of the world to belive in social values, respecting culture and races and ethnicity..

However China is not like that.. they do not have this idea of respecting borders, respecting religious and social ideas... They do not think the same way poeple of democratic country think.. their education is not like our.. they do not have respect for non han or non Chinese..

It's not an easy war... The only power who can defaet china is their people.. if they rise up and change the regime and political system then only world can see a different china.. but as I said their people will not do that with closed censorship and etc.

Earlier my post were deleted by moderator quoting low level stuff.. I still don't understand that..

China is not only communism .. they allow everything if that suits their agenda.. all these years they opened factories for world stole their tech and now they are replacing Western tech companies...

All technological development in modern times happening or happens in west.. ever heard about any Chinese innovation or groundbreaking technology... NO....

They copy and steal.. all these years they were doing this..

How come huawei is the top company in 5G.. no they have reached a level where they have enough companies to rule economy of world..

However india banning their apps and USA banning Huawei has created a lot of problem....

A retreating china is more dangerous than an attacking china..

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
The reality is China does not care what Indians and the world think about them.. they don't believe in border.. they call it line of actual control..

Our education system has thaught us about history, society, co existence, geographical boundaries and so on... that makes and most of the world to belive in social values, respecting culture and races and ethnicity..

However China is not like that.. they do not have this idea of respecting borders, respecting religious and social ideas... They do not think the same way poeple of democratic country think.. their education is not like our.. they do not have respect for non han or non Chinese..

It's not an easy war... The only power who can defaet china is their people.. if they rise up and change the regime and political system then only world can see a different china.. but as I said their people will not do that with closed censorship and etc.

Earlier my post were deleted by moderator quoting low level stuff.. I still don't understand that..

China is not only communism .. they allow everything if that suits their agenda.. all these years they opened factories for world stole their tech and now they are replacing Western tech companies...

All technological development in modern times happening or happens in west.. ever heard about any Chinese innovation or groundbreaking technology... NO....

How come huawei is the top company in 5G.. no they have reached a level where they have enough companies to rule economy of world..

However india banning their apps and USA banning Huawei has created a lot of problem....

I found China to be the most hyped country of this world. Everything is hyped about them but they are masters in fakery. Someone needs to blow their bubble and India will do it.

Skyh3ck

Is there any site where we can find histrorical maps of the world as per year and big changes

Skyh3ck

Found something intresting don't knew if worth it but please enjoy.
NameHanziPinyinNote
South Tibet (part of modern-day Arunachal Pradesh)藏南(South Tibet)/
阿鲁纳恰尔邦 (Arunachal Pradesh)
Zàng nán(South Tibet)/
Ā lǔ nà qià ěr bāng (Arunachal Pradesh)
Lost to the British Empire
The Great Northeast (Left bank of Amur River)N/AN/ALost to the Russian Empire
The Great Northeast (Outer Manchuria)N/AN/ALost to the Russian Empire
Bhutan不丹Bù dānLost to the British Empire
Ryukyu Islands琉球群岛Liúqiú qúndǎoLost to the Empire of Japan
Annam (modern-day Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos)安南都Ānnán dū hù fǔLost to French Empire
Burma缅甸MiǎndiànLost to the British Empire
Sikkim锡金邦Xíjīn bāngLost to the British Empire
Ceylon (Sri Lanka)锡兰Xī lánVisited by Admiral Zheng He in the early 15th century. First colonised by the Portuguese Empire, and much later by the British Empire.
Malaya (part of modern-day Malaysia and Singapore)马来亚Mǎ lái yàLost to the British Empire
Penghu澎湖县 (Penghu)Pēnghú xiàn (Penghu)Lost to the Empire of Japan
Korea朝鲜CháoxiǎnLost to the Empire of Japan
Pamir Mountains/Ladakh areaN/AN/ALost to the Russian Empire and the British Empire
Nepal尼泊尔Níbó'ěrLost to the British Empire
Thailand泰国TàiguóBecame independent between British and French territories in 1904
Andaman and Nicobar Islands安达曼群岛Āndá màn qúndǎoLost to the British Empire
Sulu Archipelago苏禄群岛Sū lù qúndǎoLost to the Spanish Empire
Sakhalin (in Chinese, Kuye)库页岛(Kuye)
萨哈林岛 (Sakhalin)
Kùyè dǎo(Kuye)
Sàhālín dǎo (Sakhalin)
Lost to the Russian Empire and the Empire of Japan
Java爪哇岛Zhǎowā dǎoLost to the Dutch Empire
Borneo (part of modern-day Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei)婆罗洲Póluó zhōuLost to the British Empire and the Dutch Empire
America and Europe missing.. not upadated.. 😆😆😆😆😆

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

Belagutti

Country flag
approx 33,000 soldiers, i could be wrong though
All of them are from Nepal off or some of them are from India ?

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag

Stop watching Parvin Swaney type people. You are overestimating Chinese. They have created a fear in weak minds via their state controlled communication. China can never win a war against India. We were politically weak in 1962 which resulted defeat but latar, they always faced humiliation by India.
Every time they come to capture a peace of land, they have retreated like cowards. 1967, Doklam or now Galwan. There is no biggest loser than Chinese in this world.

Kanwaljit

Country flag
I seriously hope one of the below or both happen:
1) A clash in SCS
2) a Porky misadventure against us

The first would set China back, and a definite regime change in Han land. Possibly the end of CCP too. Also would be an opportunity for us to take strategic land across the LAC that would provide us further military advantage in future.

The second would mean an opportunity of taking some (if not all) of the POK / GB land.

Kalki2020

Country flag
I seriously hope one of the below or both happen:
1) A clash in SCS
2) a Porky misadventure against us

The first would set China back, and a definite regime change in Han land. Possibly the end of CCP too. Also would be an opportunity for us to take strategic land across the LAC that would provide us further military advantage in future.

The second would mean an opportunity of taking some (if not all) of the POK / GB land.
If you ask me honestly, I admire uncle Sam for their clarity once decided, no dillydallying unlike in our country. Look at uncle Sam's record once they take task of changing regime, they will get it done by hook or crook.
Look at how Pompeo is addressing Chinese Regime these days while we can't openly speak against "No to one china policy if our interests are harmed" ....
I have been saying calibrated response won't serve any purpose in diplomatic circus with China. Accepting to Chinese request for continuing talks is blunting the whole momentum & sending wrong signals.
Replace China with lands of Marde Momin in current scenario, we would get our answers.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

CHINA THREATENING INDIA ON G7

@LETHALFORCE
mod like you should know better. there is a dedicated "Jokes" thread for such articles.

:pound::pound:

INDIA is a sovereign country and we will do what we want and when we want..
if china promises to sever ties with porkis then we will promise not to join G7. pinki promise,

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

in next few days, china will issue warning to artic and Antarctica as well.

Country flag
@LETHALFORCE
mod like you should know better. there is a dedicated "Jokes" thread for such articles.

:pound::pound:

INDIA is a sovereign country and we will do what we want and when we want..
if china promises to sever ties with porkis then we will promise not to join G7. pinki promise,

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

in next few days, china will issue warning to artic and Antarctica as well.
I missed China threatens somebody article today until I found this . Lol

Kalki2020

Country flag

CHINA THREATENING INDIA ON G7
All threats go haywire if we simply convey don't mess with us in any form else good bye to "One China policy" & get ready to accept IOR as bat eaters graveyard....

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
China may win, without fighting | Opinion

Instead of insisting on status quo ante, India has helped create a new status quo. Beijing is smiling

another vomit by

Brahma Chellaney

:facepalm: what to do with such morons

AUSTERLITZ

Country flag
We need to take action now against shukla,swaney,swain,chelaney types.If not directly then indirectly.They are crossing the line of treason and criticism deliberately.Its perfectly alright to hate the govt,not ok to try to sabotage the army in a standoff against a foreign power.

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
This thread is little bit cringing from India's point of view. All I see are many members professing loyalty to a party by claiming an imaginary Victory, using words like digital strike when we all know those apps will be back in a max of 6 months.
India is bigger than INC or BJP. as one pointed before, BJP has been "worse" than or equal to UPA. After Parrikar, no full time DM for 2 years, then again change DM into a new person. DM is not a ministry where one can change almost everyday. It takes even experienced politicians to learn and will take years. All private companies are begging for orders, and on the other hand Modi is shouting around Make in India while ordering zilch from Indian companies. Need money to order in the first place.
L&T is now ruing creating an factory cos there is no follow on orders for K9. Artillery of Kalyani, Tata, Mahindra delayed. No new big ships ordered in last 3-4 years. No subs. 6+ years and no new MMRCA or not even Mk1A despite 3 years of negotiations or even 15 LCH orders.
Tonbo is protesting suspension of its projects, MKU of its piecemeal orders, aerospace companies haven't got an single order despite showing their lots of new techs developed by them.
Finsas was killed long back, not yet revived. FICV, even basic military trucks from Tata or AL, ammunitions etc. The list is long and defence spending is now 1.5% of GDP before Covid. Next year won't be surprised if it's 1.3% just enough to pay salaries.

Again with new slogans, imaginary words seems to be the motto. I am really disappointed with the way Indian defence industry and our soldiers are short changed by our leaders repeatedly. We can't even embaraas the Chinese with 16 dead bodies passed and people are getting high with 100 PLA soldiers killed without even questioning the number. Even pla won't be able to suppress 100 death in this age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles