India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gshvar

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Seriously you have been to the LAC right? Then you should know what is the SOP. Why the same rant since morning?
There is no SOP once the CO falls down. And by the way, didn't they have intelligence that Chinese are prepared for the fight? Then why sent soldiers unarmed and with SOP. BS!

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
So you do not know about turbine tech I guess , going for G414 for almost all of your products and then boasting on forums bout India being super power and government doing enough on R&D of jet engines. h jaa yaar!
It's better to procure equipments which have 70-80% indigenous components or better to procure 100% foreign made stuff? . Every step counts first we will start with small steps and eventually we will take bigger steps and no doubt that Currently GE-414 is world's BEST medium weight category engine it is far far better than anything which Russians or Chinese have. And will give edge to india.
Yes I have read that thread, it's full of Crap!! You yourself are not aware of the difference between the vertical and horizontal technology transfer. If India is so keen in taking horizontal TOT then why struggling with Kaveri LOL.
Kaveri engine design and weight wise is much more advanced than it's competition thrust wise we expect it to out perform GE-414 and oh boy to do that you require funding and infrastructure.
For now 1K cr is already sanctioned to build dry version of kaveri for ghatak drone.
Dr V. K. Saraswat is now head of K-10 program that itself shows how serious we are with the development of that program.
But i agree we need to focus on K series engines as national program.

Gshvar

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Currently GE-414 is world's BEST medium weight category engine it is far far better than anything which Russians or Chinese have. And will give edge to india.
This is contradiction to the rant of aatmnirbhar bharat. Why talk big when can't fulfill!

Kaveri engine design and weight wise is much more advanced than it's competition thrust wise we expect it to out perform GE-414 and oh boy to do that you require funding and infrastructure.
For now 1K cr is already sanctioned to build dry version of kaveri for ghatak drone.
Dr V. K. Saraswat is now head of K-10 program that itself shows how serious we are with the development of that program.
But i agree we need to focus on K series engines as national program.
Explain that to IAF not me.

It's better to procure equipments which have 70-80% indigenous components or better to procure 100% foreign made stuff?
100% Indian stuff. woh hoga nahi

Thundering13th

Country flag
There is no SOP once the CO falls down. And by the way, didn't they have intelligence that Chinese are prepared for the fight? Then why sent soldiers unarmed and with SOP. BS!
Brother revenge was taken on the same day. It's easy for us to say why didn't we fire and all that, they didn't fire too. The CO had fallen we eliminated the Chinese CO. They had to run medevac sorties throughout the day. It's not like there is a line or a fence etc. PP14 is along the LAC patrolled by both Indians and Chinese. What happened that day is clear now. So stop the whining

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Waah beta, so you sent your soldiers with the agreement of not using any Light or heavy weapons to remove Chinese who were prepared with knives and rods to beat Indian soldiers, and after they die you suddenly abolish the agreement?
Re enforcement happened after the Co fell down. No military in the world will take falling of CO lightly and revenge becomes imminent!
Bakchodi band karo boss!!
Did the Chinese super power military used weapons?
It was not the job of CO to be even present there and Chinese High ranking officer also got killed.
Our soldiers went there to check whether Chinese have withdrawn from the location as per talks or not but they were ambushed.
And we replied with appropriate force whole world's knows how Chinese death squad was butchered.

mokoman

Country flag
I am also telling go and take back Aksai Chin so much of Chini super power. Then you people start saying OMG India needs preparations. Stop contradiction yourself.
:notsure: Bhai what happened in your personal life ?

Why are you suddenly here shouting at everyone ?

Did your wife leave you . Are you been deported from Canada , cant bear living in India without Aksai Chin ?

Gshvar

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It was not the job of CO to be even present there and Chinese High ranking officer also got killed.
Our soldiers went there to check whether Chinese have withdrawn from the location as per talks or not but they were ambushed.
And we replied with appropriate force whole world's knows how Chinese death squad was butchered.
Yeah thats why the negotiation happened between militaries. Civilains had failed, MoD failed, Modi Failed, Xi failed, things went out of control. But India negotiated with PLA not to fight. NSA spoke to froeign minister of China why? They were not ready to back off then why was the need to speak?

:notsure: cant bear living in India without Aksai Chin ?
True!

When you don't want to fight why buying sukhois and migs and rafales and apaches. Would be better to put money in our banks.

Gshvar

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Anyways, I am done here. Later I will be banned.. take care and wait for the next time when either Pakistan does something or China.
C ya!

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Yeah thats why the negotiation happened between militaries. Civilains had failed, MoD failed, Modi Failed, Xi failed, things went out of control. But India negotiated with PLA not to fight. NSA spoke to froeign minister of China why? They were not ready to back off then why was the need to speak?
You are running around and around
Some sort of inferiority complex hurting you?
Reply of Ghatak was enough to make Chinese hit back why didn't they do that?
And meanwhile Modi was making these statements
Indian negotiations had only one meaning leave our land and India did sufficient mobilization to make Chinese piss in their pants my only question is why Chinese left the territory? Moved back from their own claimed land.
War in today's era is not always with fought on border it's also depend on your deterrence factor now it's going to be a amazing walk on how IA will grow after these crisis.

dumdumdum

Country flag
Xi is also involved. But Chinese were there to fight you were not.
Oh so your Chinese must have captured few hundred square kms by now no? I mean if they were there to fight but couldn't ..what's the use? Or you are telling me that those who were not there to fight beat the shit out of those who after doing all Sun Zu acrobatics only managed to run away?

Belagutti

Country flag
That Chinese ambassador is still try to cook something. And the CPN would be divided, if oil is not gone. Then again a Koirala would be Nepali PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles