India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweety Patel

Country flag
:dude: If there is a chance of WW3 , we will create NAM 2.0 , with some useless small beggar nations and sit in side lines, its basically our destiny .

While china and US nuke each other , MEA will be giving out press release with phrase "peace and tranquality" in them .
what is nam2.0

WARREN SS

Country flag
sir, i still believe that china is not going to home empty hand and border tension will escalate which will lead to a bloody war.. the pull back is because they have realized that their position is prone to flooding and the valley is a easy targets for jags.

would you bet differently for a bottle of this?

View attachment 52350
Bloodly war Bloody war

Man India don't start full fledged war With Pakistan Even after attack of Pulwama

You think CCP Will Risk It

all this Short scale war is myth Once you Escalate a conflict into a war It Will Full Fire & fury

That Means MAD

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
sir, i still believe that china is not going to home empty hand and border tension will escalate which will lead to a bloody war.. the pull back is because they have realized that their position is prone to flooding and the valley is a easy targets for jags.

would you bet differently for a bottle of this?

View attachment 52350
i don't drink anymore, but i'll take the bet. since it can't be open ended, let's have the upper limit as end of calendar year.
win or loose, you can buy it your self and have it.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I have spoken with Indian Foreign Minister S Jaishankar a number of times about this (Ladakh standoff). Chinese took incredibly aggressive actions and Indians have done their best to respond to that: Mike Pompeo, US Secretary of State.

doreamon

Country flag
in case you are talking about clash between India & china.
i am sticking to my fundamental assessment, wars are mostly about trade and it's implications. India and china are not competitors in trade.

if you are talking about clash between china & somebody else.
sure, there is a possibility.
Was 1962 abt trade .. I think china wanted to teach india a lesson on who is the boss whn india started started showing leadership role in world ... And they wanted to secure tibet..
CCP is a very insecure agent from what i see they r doing to their country.. They have killed millions in the name of stability .. Be it cultural revolution or falungong... Something might have spooked them .. either dokhlam .. amitshah statement.. india army chief openly saying taking back pok which might threatened cpec..Or quad.. india's growing closeness with usa.. Their slowing economy and prospect of india's rise in future.. cld be nythng or all combined.. And with in years we ll have s400 and rafael.. Our s400 placed at lower elivation ll be much more effective than theirs ..

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

the best paragraph in that article

One would expect that after such humiliation, any half-decent human being would stop the verbal diarrhea, but Ajai Shukla seems to be made of the same material that Rahul Gandhi is. Not only did he not stop, but continued to spin out more lies, each more grotesque than the other. This was especially fascinating as by this time the attempts to frame a narrative had completely failed and it was clear, that it was China, which was trapped, and not India.
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

garg_bharat

Country flag
in case you are talking about clash between India & china.
i am sticking to my fundamental assessment, wars are mostly about trade and it's implications. India and china are not competitors in trade.

if you are talking about clash between china & somebody else.
sure, there is a possibility.
I am talking USA-China. Some military clash is likely either in SCS or some other place. It will not be a full-fledged war yet.

cereal killer

Country flag
gwadar and CPEC both are failed projects just look at the route that China has to follow ultimately it will not be feasible.
How it will not be feasible? To me it can be a short cut, of course considering the fact that CPEC is fully operational. They are also I heard trying to connect a Thai port for another opening. The article seems to be correct that Arctic route will also come handy in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles