India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I doubt. Hongkong has been highly discussed in western media.
There has been more discussion on Hongkong than there was on removal of Article 370
Forget it it was just a speculation.

garg_bharat

Country flag

China challenges U.S. to cut nuclear arsenal to matching level
The rhetoric from China is clearly aimed at starting a conflict.

Sehwag213

Country flag
I have a feeling the Chinese would have happily sat and let talks drag on if not for the CBGs in SCS.

They hella scared of starting new fronts while US is poking them in the soft underbelly.
Same can be said about us. Had we not been afraid of 2 front war , I doubt China would have stayed here for so long. We could easily outnumber them in 3:1 ratio if we could move part of our troops from LOC to LAC.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Same can be said about us. Had we not been afraid of 2 front war , I doubt China would have stayed here for so long. We could easily outnumber them in 3:1 ratio if we could move part of our troops from LOC to LAC.
If 2 front war scenario did not present itself, what can GoI do!!

Sanglamorre

Country flag
True. We were also buying time to gather as much strength as we could.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
I am seeing a lot of members are saying that the CCP has got plans for everything and what not's. To those people I will say this that they are not super humans.

Mainland Chinese people often show their true colours when they are facing pressure, its running away by the way. I am sure @Kumata will correct me if I said something wrong in this regard. :dude:

So, even if they do have plans for everything. I highly doubt that in any armed conflict with the rest of the world specially against US. Its going to play out in their favor!!:troll:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
did we not just called their bluff
Real game is in SCS, that's where the global trade route lies.

Nearly 40 percent of China’s total trade in 2016 transited through the South China Sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles