India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Sri Krishna was a Brahmchari but war was fought by soldiers. Why?
Eh ? Have you read Mahabharatha, Krishna was anything but a brahmachari, he had many wives.
Satyabhama etc... Where did you get this daft idea.

Diplomatically, until and unless we purge the defeatist lobby sitting, not much change. Same pussyfoooting around.
Yes and this will not change till we totally dismantle the british built IAS and babu system of brown sahibs !

Absolutely wrong...
It is

------------------>LAC<----------------
<-------------------LAC------------------>

It is like that...

Chinese came to LAC at PP14 which is LAC//
India also came to PP!4 which is LAC and there was a clash
Both go 1.5 km away from PP14 .. the LAC....
If the chinks started the aggression, why should we pull back. Why are we even negotiating ?
Stupid babudom ! We should have told them to eff off and then we will 'think' about pulling back.
Why should we pull back in our own territory ?

BangaliBabu

Country flag
India is nowhere in the scene except for some exotic labs making custom-made semis.

:hmm:
There are 2 or 3 companies making consumer level ddr2,ddr3 memories .

Don't know what nm they are .

They claim to be "made in India" so I think they may have foundaries here.
in the scene of mass manufacturing, actually. Yes such labs which you said exist and the most intriguing thing is they also excel in giving consultancy to the likes of TSMC and Samsung in their chip manufacturing process. How weird can it get!!! :crazy:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Both China and Pakistan wants India's focus to remain on North. So, that India doesn't look towards south, where the real game will happen in future. A&N should be developed as a strategic asset like what Chinese have done with Islands in South China Sea.

I was previously saying this too we need to churn out massive numbers of Conventional missiles which can target deep into enemy territories so this will fix budget issues.
And we need nuke force along with SSBN.

Synergy

Country flag
Ajay Shukla has been debunked by all. But there is something to the whole thing that doesn't add up.
The PM's statement that no one is present in our territory, when clearly they were present between F4 to F8 is misleading. It is matter of time, truth will come out eventually.
"no one is present in our territory" was with regard to PP 14.
It was like "there, nobody is present in our territory, no post has been taken. etc..."

I think PMO also clarified this later.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
Do we have those SRBM's prahar, pralay in service? Or those are still in development?
when FlightRadar24 will detect them, you will get to know. Don't worry about our SRBMs, the existing ones are anything better than the stonked-eyes can come up with in the Tibet arena.

Synergy

Country flag
From whatever is available on the net and I am not talking Shukla , no way does this disengagement look like return to status quo. As usual India is in danger of loosing land. What rubbish is this that we can’t patrol till pp14 till all disengagement is completed. Just means that the Chinese can keep the pot boiling and say things are not settled and the buffer zone turns into a permanent grey area and we loose land till pp14 to and the Chinese are close to their objective of pushing our forces till the Shyok river. Looks like we will never learn and our politicians and babus have once again been cowed down by the Chinese :doh:.
I'd like to point out one thing, if we can't patrol till PP 14 for the time being due to this disengagement saga, that means they also can't patrol till PP 14. earlier we used to go till PP 14, they also used to come till PP 14.

and it's a temporary measure. so I don't think there will be any loss of land.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
From whatever is available on the net and I am not talking Shukla , no way does this disengagement look like return to status quo. As usual India is in danger of loosing land. What rubbish is this that we can’t patrol till pp14 till all disengagement is completed. Just means that the Chinese can keep the pot boiling and say things are not settled and the buffer zone turns into a permanent grey area and we loose land till pp14 to and the Chinese are close to their objective of pushing our forces till the Shyok river. Looks like we will never learn and our politicians and babus have once again been cowed down by the Chinese :doh:.
It is a mutual processes by both countries if they will violate then we will also violate.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Indian Industry is divided.

View attachment 52215
Bajaj family’s support to bring down BJP-SS coalition in MH has proven that they are incapable of seeing the big picture, their preferred coalition is ruling while they are having trouble running their MH based production units. Their political choices are directly impacting their core business and yet we see such arguments.

Any opinions from Bajajs best be ignored, looks like he is voicing somebody else’s(globalist) narrative not his own.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Bajaj family’s support to bring down BJP-SS coalition in MH has proven that they are incapable of seeing the big picture, their preferred coalition is ruling while they are having trouble running their MH based production units. Their political choices are directly impacting their core business and yet we see such arguments.

Any opinions from Bajajs best be ignored, looks like he is voicing somebody else’s(globalist) narrative not his own.
MH government will fall soon. Pawar knows this and is hedging his bets. Then this whole Maggi 2-minute ecosystem that congress tried to build there will be purged.

Belagutti

Country flag

This could be the reason why the Chinese ambassador forced Nepal to claim our's land in Uttarakhand. For a road connectivity to nepal and easy reach to our border. To construct a road via Lipulekh Pass, just my two cent's.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
When we Refer China it should be Taiwan (Republic of China ). They are Chinese govt in island nation.

Current China is PRC (People's Republic of China ) aka CCP run by comis by force and fear. Even CCP Military is not Chinese it is PLA (People's Liberation Army) a Communist military force.

This is my first post. I am no defense expert, but here to learn and know things.

doreamon

Country flag
Guys now that the ChiComs are retreating, will TikTok be unbanned? Otherwise, I stand to lose a million plus followers!:sad:
not nytime soon .. wht did u do to have such a huge numbr of followers

SimplyIndian

Country flag
China central bank slowly buying stakes in Indian companies :shock:

Govt has changed the rules.

• India is making government approval mandatory for all foreign investment from neighboring countries.
  • The move reportedly comes after it was felt that China was attempting to acquire assets in key sectors across the world as economies struggle during the COVID-19 pandemic.
  • India, meanwhile, is emerging as a strong alternative to China for foreign companies invested in manufacturing and sourcing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles