India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Fair enough. Let's wait and watch. However, along with disadvantage there are some advantages of being the aggressor as well, the most important is the initiative and momentum. The initial advantage is always with the one who attacks first. Maintaining it is a different story. Anyway, too early for all that. Lets wait and see where things go from here.
we also want them to attack us first.

defc0n

Country flag

Even though the account in question is a parody, I still don't understand why is GoI so defensive about talking about Tibet & Dalai Lama? That should be used exactly the way China uses all its pet terrorists & Pakistan.
What's even better is Dalai Lama is not a terrorist.

AmitG

Country flag
Whether someone agrees or disagrees on who won or lost this 'battle'. No one can disagree that China learnt a few hard lessons from this skirmish,

a) IA in Ladakh is more than capable of taking on China, it is our restraint keeping us from causing bloodshed

b) Should the need arise for full blown war, we are more than capable to mobilise in days, and not weeks.

c) India has China beat diplomatically. All that money, yet China stood alone (colonies like Pakistan don't count).

For Indian thinktank however it should be a worry now that China know our response time, we need to be extra wary of a surprise infiltration or sneak attack from them.
If deescalation does happen , the Chinese will be back. Have no doubt about that. If history has thought us one lesson it is that the Chinese always sneak back in . We need to be ever vigilant. I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a probe before a full fledged attack in later months in coordination with our western neighbour. India better use the time to build up capabilities and negate the gaps in our force structure.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
After India, Now US And Australia Also Looking At Banning TikTok And Chinese Social Media Apps

They were going to do it anyway and we have given enough fire to their arguments. The senators specially the Anti Chinese will definitely use this opportunity.

But I am more concerned about unplanned move by India's Minister Shri RS Prasad. He is in reality a mole.

In last 6+ years China has completely captured the market and he did nothing to help and build Indian Companies.

More important he has done nothing to force China telecom roll out Vanilla Android for its users in India yet.

Second step is to identify and control android apps which can compete with global players and more important help the users in India.

This should have been done independent of current situation. He is just reactive after the criticism from users in SM he took action against those apps. We need a new minister.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Whether someone agrees or disagrees on who won or lost this 'battle'. No one can disagree that China learnt a few hard lessons from this skirmish,

a) IA in Ladakh is more than capable of taking on China, it is our restraint keeping us from causing bloodshed

b) Should the need arise for full blown war, we are more than capable to mobilise in days, and not weeks.

c) India has China beat diplomatically. All that money, yet China stood alone (colonies like Pakistan don't count).

For Indian thinktank however it should be a worry now that China know our response time, we need to be extra wary of a surprise infiltration or sneak attack from them.
One more thing they learnt :-

d) China cannot stop India from taking PoK back, and if they try they will lose Gosthana as well.

AmitG

Country flag
Pl read the accounts of 1962 Operations in DBO..
19/20 October when Chinese attacked India DBO and Kahrgungla were snow bound and there was no way of withdrawal but via shyok. River...

That much for your war / peace..
There were no options then , we are building them now. Winter would still be a problem though.

A chauhan

Country flag
Well, now we should be thinking of taking PoK and Gosthana, they are a part of India.
I think once we take PoK back, the importance of Gosthana will be reduced for China, then it will be a little easier for us to take it back.

Last edited:

cereal killer

Country flag

Even though the account in question is a parody, I still don't understand why is GoI so defensive about talking about Tibet & Dalai Lama? That should be used exactly the way China uses all its pet terrorists & Pakistan.
What's even better is Dalai Lama is not a terrorist.
I agree but that's part of one china stand. We don't recognise Taiwan, & don't raise Taiwan HK Xinjiang issues. In 2003 India recognised Tibet as part of China so there you go. That's why we don't talk much about Dalai lama.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
which position is he talking about. This is how anti nationals are playing games.
Some Indian defense experts and analysts are so in awe of Tzuiyapa that they even start appreciating dumb and dumbest decisions of CCP. Every fail move is presented as an onion of agendas. They think Chinese as some alien race million of years ahead of anything on this planet. These are tinfoil hat fanboys of CCP who are blinded.

All i can see on ground is CCP is about to get gangbanged pretty bad. They have tied themselves in the knot because of their arrogance and little emperor mentality. Even for arguments' sake China did gain few km of ground, then it's at expense of Indian market, undoing 50 years of diplomatic work and watching their back all the time to India coming swinging.

I don't know about these experts but i consider CCP and PLA to be more retarded than an illiterate bully/Gunda in streets of UP/Bihar.

Knowitall

Some Indian defense experts and analysts are so in awe of Tzuiyapa that they even start appreciating dumb and dumbest decisions of CCP. Every fail move is presented as an onion of agendas. They think Chinese as some alien race million of years ahead of anything on this planet. These are tinfoil hat fanboys of CCP who are blinded.

All i can see on ground is CCP is about to get gangbanged pretty bad. They have tied themselves in the knot because of their arrogance and little emperor mentality. Even for arguments' sake China did gain few km of ground, then it's at expense of Indian market, undoing 50 years of diplomatic work and watching their back all the time to India coming swinging.

I don't know about these experts but i consider CCP and PLA to be more retarded than an illiterate bully/Gunda in streets of UP/Bihar.

Sun tzu strategy forced china to build a camp near a riverbed which would be washed away after a few weeks.

Ye strategy nahi tragedy hai.

Kalki2020

Country flag
Now some people will claim that it was tactic by China but their actual intention was some thing else. But still they got failed

This could be the following intentions of China.
▪To stop infrastructure.
Result- infrastructure will continue to grow on our side now even at faster rate.
obective- failed.
▪To stop formation of quad.
Result- Quad is already operational now only formal announcement has to be made by leaders of 4 countries.
objective- failed.
▪To get trade concessions.
Result- suffered billions in losses.
Objective- failed.
▪To weaken the image of nationalist govt.
Result- modi has become even more popular as first time in history Chinese tactic of salami slicing and then getting concessions has failed.
objective - failed.
China will not achieve anything, conversely it may lose its fancy-mighty credentials & is actually expediting the efforts of adversaries to contain Bat eaters.
Galwan fight was trailer, shivered the spines of Sunzu planners from Galwan to Bejing. Trust me they will not dare to fight now with frontline battle hardened soldiers, they may try something with fancy gadgets. Futility is in grand appearance.

A chauhan

Country flag
China will not achieve anything, conversely it may lose its fancy-mighty credentials & is actually expediting the efforts of adversaries to contain Bat eaters.
Galwan fight was trailer, shivered the spines of Sunzu planners from Galwan to Bejing. Trust me they will not dare to fight now with frontline battle hardened soldiers, they may try something with fancy gadgets. Futility is in grand appearance.
They have realized that man-force ( :troll: ) is useless. Either they will have to increase numbers or use heavy weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles