India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

Country flag
I get sick by mare look at these pictures... Our boys at least could have worn duck back types rain shoes or at least the snow boots as those are also water proof... getting wet on the icy water is not on..

However both types of shoes make walking on those river bed round boulders a big pain...only DMS can take that stress...

Look at those deep gorges... simply claustrophobic. And the PLA bring their city dwelling boys there . one can go crazy in a few days man....

Ho Ke Mazboor Mujhe ... moments...
ONly one pic have a bit of their shows visible properly and as for i can make out they are high knee Gum boots... Happy to be corrected..

Tanmay

Country flag

Knowitall

Yeah, right! A direct threat & China got scared and ran! Indeed, very believable.
This is too much lmao both of them are special representatives with a lot of experience they won't talk like this.

Probably talked about how India is ready to go to any lenghts to maintain it's territorial integrity.

Plus why would the NSA even say that we have no alliance with anyone no one is guaranteeing to fight a war with us yet.

defc0n

Country flag
That's tweet sounds made up.
But our actions and mobilization showed we are actually ready for war!! Is china ready? If yes then why draw back? To attack again ??

We will find out in coming days. It's not over yet.

Some points to remember -
1) China came in, took our land as theirs.
2) Considering (1), they should move back.
3) What happened is they moved back by 2KMs, and we also had to move back by 2 KMs, so whose loss is that?
4) Being ready for war & actually showing intent are two very different ball game - as the 2nd part needs political will. I find that lacking in our government(s).
5) Area denial is a basic tactics employed by China, in this case also, if they can settle down without retreating fully & also manages to push us back in the name of disengagement, they have actually partially achieved their objective.
6) If (5) holds, it is just matter of time before they come back claiming more land - so what do we do? Again show them that we are ready for war & then disengage and go back further by another 2 KMs?

Starting to see a pattern there?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
फिलहाल दुनिया का माहौल कुछ ऐसा है :-
#भारत अपनी कमर पे हाथ धरे चीन और नेपाल के सामने खडा है ।
#चीन अपनी गर्दन पर मूव लगाते हुऐ गाली पे गाली बके जा रहा है ।
#नेपाल अपना कच्छा पकडे फुदक रहा है ।
#पाकिस्तान खिडकी से झांकर देख रहा है और उसको लग रहा है कि #भारत पिटेगा ।
उधर #भूटान कह रहा है कि #भारत दोनों को मारेगा । #बंग्लादेश और #श्रीलंका कंफ्यूज है कि अम्मा ये हो क्या रहा है ?
#अमरीका अपनी छत पर खडा रायफल की नाल साफ कर रहा है।
चबूतरे पर कुर्सी डाले बैठा #रूस भी देख तो ईधर ही रहा पर अभी हुक्का पी रहा है।
उधर नीम के पेड के नीचे #जापान , #ताईवान, #हाँगकाँग, #आस्ट्रेलिया, #ब्रिटेन सारे पडोसी दारू पीये तमंचे लिए खडे हैं ।

. . . . . तुम्हें क्या लग रहा है , क्या होगा ?

मुझे तो लगता है भैंसों की लडाई में घास जरूर उखड़ती है ।

देख लेना बाद मे पिटेगा पाकिस्तान ही ! ! !

😆😆😆😆😝😝😝
Sahi hai..
Pakistan pitega to Cheen Ko Dard Hoga..
Cheen ko Dard hoga to Nepal Ghabra jayega,,
Bhutan taali bajaega..
bangladesh aur srilanka ghar ke anadr cahle ajyenge...

America. England france germany chabutare par baith jayenge..
Russia hukka pita rahega...

Pakistan ka doosara hath toot Jaiga..

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
look at this kashmiri chutiyaa's article published on aljazzeera

What was the deadly India-China border clash really about?
India's decision to cancel Kashmir's special status is threatening to trigger a regional conflict.

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:
https://www.aljazeera.com/profile/tariq-mir.html

These Kashmiri Abduls are so delusional that they believe sun rotates around their 150kmx50km jihadi shithole. I even heard Gilani saying WW3 will start because of Kashmir.

They have center of attention syndrome, much like middle kingdom mentality of Chinese that china is capital of whole world.

defc0n

Country flag
Sahi hai..
Pakistan pitega to Cheen Ko Dard Hoga..
Cheen ko Dard hoga to Nepal Ghabra jayega,,
Bhutan taali bajaega..
bangladesh aur srilanka ghar ke anadr cahle ajyenge...

America. England france germany chabutare par baith jayenge..
Russia hukka pita rahega...

Pakistan ka doosara hath toot Jaiga..
Aur Pakistan k doosra banda firbhi lapata rahega :rofl::rofl::rofl:

IndianHawk

Country flag
3) What happened is they moved back by 2KMs, and we also had to move back by 2 KMs, so whose loss is that?
4) Being ready for war & actually showing intent are two very different ball game - as the 2nd part needs political will. I find that lacking in our government(s).
5) Area denial is a basic tactics employed by China, in this case also, if they can settle down without retreating fully & also manages to push us back in the name of disengagement, they have actually partially achieved their objective.
6) If (5) holds, it is just matter of time before they come back claiming more land - so what do we do? Again show them that we are ready for war & then disengage and go back further by another 2 KMs?

The only land they took is at pagong tso f4-f8.
On all other areas both forces moved forward to lac.
That's where disengagement is planned.

But that's just beginning of disengagement if chinese Don't move back from f4-f8 then it will lead to war.

So we will have to wait and see what happens at pagong tso.

defc0n

Country flag
The only land they took is at pagong tso f4-f8.
On all other areas both forces moved forward to lac.
That's where disengagement is planned.

But that's just beginning of disengagement if chinese Don't move back from f4-f8 then it will lead to war.

So we will have to wait and see what happens at pagong tso.
My point is, even if it leads to war, I don't think we will initiate it.
If they don't go back to beyond F8, we will see an extended period of talks & further disengagement, may be where the Chinese moves back by 500m & India has to do the same.

My problem is, why is India moving back? Does that not allow China, to rush and capture the entire grey area created by this disengagement? You might say, if they do it, it will lead to war, and it might, but there is also a chance of more dialogs, meetings and all those BS! In this fiasco, the entire narrative was, India wants "peace", "tranquility", "disengagement", bla bla bla. This doesn't send the desired message to the opposition & portrays us as week.

Now only time will tell how we will deal with the Chinese. My gut says that China will come back when the weather and terrain are suitable, it is just matter of time.

cereal killer

Country flag

In my view it is a tactical retreat owing to flow of Galwan river. I don't think it was feasible for Chinese to keep troops there at this point of time. Right now I guess no one has achieved what they were looking for. GOI has done decent so far. Narrative of China being aggressor shows India has been a step ahead of Chinese. As far as a military response is concerned it is all about perfect timing. This thing is far from over.

defc0n

Country flag
In my view it is a tactical retreat owing to flow of Galwan river. I don't think it was feasible for Chinese to keep troops there at this point of time. Right now I guess no one has achieved what they were looking for. GOI has done decent so far. Narrative of China being aggressor shows India has been a step ahead of Chinese. As far as a military response is concerned it is all about perfect timing. This thing is far from over.

Agree on the first part, that this was a tactical retreat.
However, disagree on the second part - The narrative has not been controlled by India courtesy of our defensive posture. China wants to be the aggressor - they don't give a damn about what other countries think of them. This is the image they want to have & we have helped them retain it.

From the Chinese point of view - it was their land, they took it, as simple as that.
From our point of view - the land is ours, and what we do instead is negotiate over something that is non-negotiable. End result, a disengagement over terms that are total mystery to the general public as what happened in those meetings are not open to the general public. More over, we had to move back by 2KMs to match the Chinese, when it was China who came into our land. Now what they have successfully done is denied us access of those 2KMs our own land. That entire grey zone is now at their mercy and who will show the intent first will capture it & we all who that will be!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles