India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Indian Industry is divided.

View attachment 52215
Yes all Bajaj motorcycles have alloy wheels made in China. Probably most motorcycles in India.

Does not mean alloy wheels cannot be made in India. Fact is India produces a lot of aluminum.

Price in India may be slightly higher initially but may drop as economies of scale kicks in.

Most industrialists have taken the easy route to China rather than investing in India. Jindal is correct.

Auto parts can be made in India. A process of import substitution needs to be followed.

cannonfodder

Country flag
If Iran is on one side then wouldn't Gulf countries, AUS , USA and EU be on our side.
Gulf countries who need to sell oil to china and is bigger customer than India. What is probably the reason why many of the middle-east countries like UAE, Saudi are favorable to China inspite of Uighur problem.

Aus/US/EU are quite far away from Asia as I mentioned earlier. Only can interfere in South China sea/Pacific Ocean.

:lawl: :lawl: respectfully disagree, biden is bad news for both america and India. he is failed USA candidate. i was listening to local radio station in texas, there were reports that china is flooding lots of dollars to make sure Trump losses the next election.

all this china's atrocities and trade violations could have stopped way back during obama era. obama lacked a decent pair of cojones. so he turned blind eye and picked up the battle at health care sector under the umbrella of ObamaCare. while obama and americans were focusing on healthcare, china kept plundering american industries for 10 years and Obama didn't say a word. lot of forex went outside to china, lot of industries went outside to china, lot of imbalances were created. china enjoyed a warm and wet relation with usa during obama era.

while Trump, from the day-1, is campaigning against china directly and indirectly. he wants to make America Great Again by bringing all the industries and jobs from china. he bought his 70 years old cojones to standup to china. there are also rumors that most of senators and congress men are in Chinese payroll and they will not stand upto china like trump can. unlike other candidates, Trump owes nobody anything. he self sponsored his presidential campaign

there also rumors that china opportunistically sponsored and triggered black lives matter protest in entire america after George Floyd Death. there are rumors that china tried to bring in impeachment motion against trump using all the congress and senators who are on Chinese payroll which apparently failed.

Joe Biden is in chinese payroll. he have lot of his companies which are operating in china. Biden can be best compared to our motormouth digvijay singh
I do not see anything aggressive against CCP to be honest till now. US have been more hot air than substance. In my opinion, the relation is still transactional (i scratch your back, i scratch yours). Some part of current US aggression is to take care of internal politics due to wuhan virus situation (Democrats going after trump and trump pointing to China - typical politics).

The true test will be what will be done after math of covid aka:
1. Can wall-street be forced to move manufacturing out of china
2. What US Navy do with China in South china sea (is its posturing aggressive/defensive). Does Quad become military alliance or not.

Rest all is noise imo and all this will take 2-3 years to be clear of its outcome( as usual i am skeptic, i will believe when things start happening on ground). Right now US will certainly bring back fabs (TSMC manufacturing), healthcare/pharma manufacturing. This is all defensive posturing to protects its core interest not aggressive posture to use trade as punishment. China on other hand is quite aggressive on all fronts, i feel its lobbying & using internal politics in democratic countries in their favor in tandem with PLA posturing.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Rajiv Bajaj like other industrialists of our time are product of concept of globalization. This concept sprouted from America as the lone superpower. If the political structure is changing then economic structure WILL change per force. Economic structures are never free from political structures. China as a superpower is NOT acceptable to most of the world including India. And economic structures have to adapt to the new realities.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
How much is the distance between Chinese Galwan River post and the newly built indian road linking Leh to Daulat Beg Oldi?

If the distance is within the artillery range then one can understand Chinese preference to stay in the Galwan river position. Chinese do not wish India acquiring a good or better roads and infrastructure in the area. That will weaken future Chinese salami slicing.

I am begging to think that they have lost a strategic advantage if they had retained the Galwan River post.
Distance from the Chinese post inside Galwan to DSDBO Raod (not Leh -DBO Raod) is about 6 - 7 km. But that is immaterial becuse the raod is within the range of almost entire Chinese artillery deployed in Sub Sector North and Galwan Sector including Pengang Tso.

What matters is observed fire. If PP 14 is with the Chinese they can observe all movements on near Post 120 on Road DSDBO. However observed Fire can be brought on this raod from hundreds of other heights and Nallahs along the LAC.
except during winters.
What then matters is that Galwan valley is the easiest and nearest way to capture this road and physical occupy the it. Galwan has a raod axix and this means it is an easy axis to attack the road. Thirdly this PP14 location can be developed into all weather post and thus will be the only observation point in this entire area during winters.

The question of DSDBO raod is also a bit overstated, Area Murgo and area DBO North of it is also connected by another Summer raod passing through Nubra valley west of Karakorum ranges. Hence building up forces to DBO without of Chinese observation is assured via that route. Logistics stocking etc can be carried out from there also. What is significant about DSDBO raod is that it the only link during winters. it is wide raod and capable of taking heavy movement. Besides it is directly linked to Rupasi Manali Raod without going towards Leh.

DSDBO road runs parallel to LAC and thus vital for LAC managements. All feeder roads leading to LAC in Galwan and Northern sector will emanate from it.

Next step probably would be to construct 4-6 km tunnel in front of Galwan River - Shyok confluence. But the importance of Galwan valley Road can not be neutralized because that the central road from which all Chinese feeder roads emanate towards LAC... such as Gogra. Hot spring. Kongka and Pengang Tso.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

View attachment 52215
Yes all Bajaj motorcycles have alloy wheels made in China. Probably most motorcycles in India.

Does not mean alloy wheels cannot be made in India. Fact is India produces a lot of aluminum.

Price in India may be slightly higher initially but may drop as economies of scale kicks in.

Most industrialists have taken the easy route to China rather than investing in India. Jindal is correct.

Auto parts can be made in India. A process of import substitution needs to be followed.
Rajiv Bajaj like other industrialists of our time are product of concept of globalization. This concept sprouted from America as the lone superpower. If the political structure is changing then economic structure WILL change per force. Economic structures are never free from political structures. China as a superpower is NOT acceptable to most of the world including India. And economic structures have to adapt to the new realities.
i have spoke about rajiv bajaj earlier too. he is in love with cheap Chinese autoparts and not to mention he hates BJP and Modi to the core and he is been very open about it.. he was the first one to oppose to make in india program when it was launched few years ago. But rest assured, he can make only noise, there are lot of industrialist who took up the challenge to either to make in India or reduce chinese imports.. public mood right now is against chinese products. so rajiv bajaj need to change his thought process and evolve his company to look for or make auto parts within India itself. or else he and his company will perish like blackberry.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
i have spoke about rajiv bajaj earlier too. he is in love with cheap Chinese autoparts and not to mention he hates BJP and Modi to the core and he is been very open about it.. he was the first one to oppose to make in india program when it was launched few years ago. But rest assured, he can make only noise, there are lot of industrialist who took up the challenge to either to make in India or reduce chinese imports.. public mood right now is against chinese products. so rajiv bajaj need to change his thought process and evolve his company to look for or make auto parts within India itself. or else he and his company will perish like blackberry.
He is a mini-Nehru.

And one thing, you & I both share is our love for Nehru. :hehe:

So, stop talking about him.

cereal killer

Country flag
Our main aim should be to gain Aksai Hind. I don't know , why we are so fixated at April 2 status quo .
Like China will give it for free. It is not achievable without a major war. G219 highway is like lifeline for Xinjiang. Big but a non nuclear conflict can retrieve it. I'll like to have GB & Shaksgam valley first. Then we should have a crack at Aksai Chin/Hind.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
He is a mini-Nehru.

And one thing, you & I both share is our love for Nehru. :hehe:

So, stop talking about him.
Haanji, we love him so much, :rotfl:Please don't remind me about him..because i won't be able to control my love and i will start writing love letters all over this forum. i will probably get banned :lol: and then i will have no place to show my love on nehru uncle ji
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Tanmay

Country flag
I get sick by mare look at these pictures... Our boys at least could have worn duck back types rain shoes or at least the snow boots as those are also water proof... getting wet on the icy water is not on..

However both types of shoes make walking on those river bed round boulders a big pain...only DMS can take that stress...

Look at those deep gorges... simply claustrophobic. And the PLA bring their city dwelling boys there . one can go crazy in a few days man....

Ho Ke Mazboor Mujhe ... moments...
Well when soldiers are wearing red color school/college bags insead of mil-standard bags, carrying discarded Pepsi/Sprite bottles instead of water canteens there is little you can expect.

Akula

Country flag

Even Jindal's company will take time of almost two years for complete use of Indian parts.

Bullet

Country flag
फिलहाल दुनिया का माहौल कुछ ऐसा है :-
#भारत अपनी कमर पे हाथ धरे चीन और नेपाल के सामने खडा है ।
#चीन अपनी गर्दन पर मूव लगाते हुऐ गाली पे गाली बके जा रहा है ।
#नेपाल अपना कच्छा पकडे फुदक रहा है ।
#पाकिस्तान खिडकी से झांकर देख रहा है और उसको लग रहा है कि #भारत पिटेगा ।
उधर #भूटान कह रहा है कि #भारत दोनों को मारेगा । #बंग्लादेश और #श्रीलंका कंफ्यूज है कि अम्मा ये हो क्या रहा है ?
#अमरीका अपनी छत पर खडा रायफल की नाल साफ कर रहा है।
चबूतरे पर कुर्सी डाले बैठा #रूस भी देख तो ईधर ही रहा पर अभी हुक्का पी रहा है।
उधर नीम के पेड के नीचे #जापान , #ताईवान, #हाँगकाँग, #आस्ट्रेलिया, #ब्रिटेन सारे पडोसी दारू पीये तमंचे लिए खडे हैं ।

. . . . . तुम्हें क्या लग रहा है , क्या होगा ?

मुझे तो लगता है भैंसों की लडाई में घास जरूर उखड़ती है ।

देख लेना बाद मे पिटेगा पाकिस्तान ही ! ! !

😆😆😆😆😝😝😝

Kumata

Country flag

View attachment 52215
Rajiv Bajaj..

NO doubt his father was against abolishing license raj and was into few political controversies as well... This guy is anyways in "Talks" with RAGA on few occasions and himself is surviving due to his stake in KTM ...So his political affiliations are pretty clear...

What was the last successful product from Bajaj auto than the "Pulsar" series.. Nada he need to concentrate on his bussiness than politics..

whole bajaj electrical is basically re-branding of cheap chinese appliances which he sells and why would he not love china...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles