India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

defc0n

Country flag
Is it just me or this sudden cropping up of our helipad appears suspicious to others as well?
I some how don't buy it. Had this been the case they would have come out and started shouting long back. This is a story carefully prepared for the consumption of the Chinese as a way of saving their face. That Helipad can be Chinese for all I care. There is zero proof that it is ours. Also, after the clash there was zero mention of any helipad. Only thing mentioned was we crossed the perceived LAC and started the clash. It took them this long to come up with a half baked story for the gullible public of China.

Kalki2020

Country flag
There is a great demand to open Tibet and Baluchistan government in Exile in Delhi..but I don't know what makes current government to stay quite on this..
Same pusillanimity of babus riding on incompetency of minister who advised "Very Measured Response" ... Jaishankar must mend it...
Overt approach also has its own benifit.

Country flag
Is it just me or this sudden cropping up of our helipad appears suspicious to others as well?
I some how don't buy it. Had this been the case they would have come out and started shouting long back. This is a story carefully prepared for the consumption of the Chinese as a way of saving their face. That Helipad can be Chinese for all I care. There is zero proof that it is ours. Also, after the clash there was zero mention of any helipad. Only thing mentioned was we crossed the perceived LAC and started the clash. It took them this long to come up with a half baked story for the gullible public of China.
who cares we can do whatever we want on our land.

Piyadassi

Country flag
Because.... Vasudev Kutumbakam.. Ahimsa parmo dharam.. atithi devo bhav
Not true. If you follow Doval you must know that he's just buying some time to create a perfect atmosphere to grill the Cheenis. Obviously we won't take the first shot but we'll have to do something before October that triggers Cheenis enough to fire the first shot.

defc0n

Country flag
They also claim AP
And only lord knows what will happen when we see a similar build up of Chinese force near AP. GoI needs to be proactive.

But why did we go back 2 km when they haven't left Finger 4-8.
Not sure what has been decided between Indian and Chinese sides. What are the points based on which disengagement is going to happen.What did we agree to and what did the Chinese agree on? No one knows!

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Guys stop celebrating. This seems like Chinese propaganda, don't fall for it.

Reasons, first Helipad at such a narrow valley is not possible. Due to steep walls close, helicopters experience something called "near wall effect" which causes them to lose control. I highly doubt that the helipad is real.

Second, our troops never crossed beyond PP14. That is just Chinese propaganda & photoshop to glorify China taking back "Indian territory" for domestic consumption. So those images of Indian tents and trucks beyond PP14 are not real.

Also please don't go on celebrating this fake news. Pakistanis and the Chinese tactfully come back at us saying they captured Indian territory (beyond PP14), which is not true.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
And only lord knows what will happen when we see a similar build up of Chinese force near AP. GoI needs to be proactive.
They don't have military capabilities to snatch that land from india if they had that they would have done that.
Always remember in 1962 it was not whole indian army which was defeated heck IA never truly even mobilized they broke few of our lines with extremely high number's 5k vs 50K.
When Government ordered forces on the front line to come back because of broken command chain Frontline troops didn't got the order and many died while fighting against odds instead of surrendering.
62 was a blunder by internal traitors.
If Chinese had capabilities to take away AP they would have done that in 90s definitely didn't wanted to wait till the time india become one of the most strongest force on earth.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Guys stop celebrating. This seems like Chinese propaganda, don't fall for it.

Reasons, first Helipad at such a narrow valley is not possible. Due to steep walls close, helicopters experience something called "near wall effect" which causes them to lose control. I highly doubt that the helipad is real.

Second, our troops never crossed beyond PP14. That is just Chinese propaganda & photoshop to glorify China taking back "Indian territory" for domestic consumption. So those images of Indian tents and trucks beyond PP14 are not real.

Also please don't go on celebrating this fake news. Pakistanis and the Chinese tactfully come back at us saying they captured Indian territory (beyond PP14), which is not true.
who cares if it is their propaganda? It’s for domestic consumption to fool their own retards. IA is not believing any word of theirs until there is visible change on the ground.

Kalki2020

Country flag
Not true. If you follow Doval you must know that he's just buying some time to create a perfect atmosphere to grill the Cheenis. Obviously we won't take the first shot but we'll have to do something before October that triggers Cheenis enough to fire the first shot.
Btw I couldn't fathom the logic behind "October Magic" ....

Country flag
maybe we can test this for US against China?

U.S. Army’s New Drone Swarm May Be A Weapon Of Mass Destruction

Prakshepak

Country flag
So this guy
@detresfa_
is claiming that the helipad was from may and after 15th june the area was taken over by China. And this he is portraying as way they have protected their sovereignty and showing their ppl that PLA has done its job. Could be just for their domestic consumption

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">After looking at the images, these look like mid to late may <br>very similar to this image seen earlier of 22 May 2020 (left)<br><br>CCTV image (right) authenticity unknown, but this position later was taken over by China post the June 15 Clash as reported by various media outlets <a href="https://t.co/DQ4oyCcTMn">pic.twitter.com/DQ4oyCcTMn</a></p>&mdash; d-atis☠ (@detresfa_) <a href="">July 6, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles