India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coalmine

Country flag
I wonder if China has got a word from India that we will not speak or.suppory ongoing Chinese American faceoff in south china sea in return of deescalation.
China main aim was prevent India to go to USA camp.
I see India has not responded to USA's numerous tweets supporting India.
Or i may be wrong.

Sehwag213

Country flag
I wonder if China has got a word from India that we will not speak or.suppory ongoing Chinese American faceoff in south china sea in return of deescalation.
Or i may be wrong.
Then this is a mistake. Why China supports Pakistan?

Yeloblu

Country flag
Or i may be wrong.
That will mean China actually achieved what they set out to do .

Modi and Company would never commit such a blunder

Waanar

Country flag
Or i may be wrong.
If that is the case (unlikely), we should take a page out of Beijing's book and not stick to the terms of agreements.

Bring this rivalry to full boil. Enough with the simmering.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
India's commerce, finance and foreign ministries should do something about it. What are babus smoking? :facepalm:

$1 Trillion Motherlode of Lithium and Gold Discovered in Afghanistan

$1 Trillion Motherlode of Lithium and Gold Discovered in Afghanistan - MINING.COM
Cobalt is the most expensive metal in Lithium-ion NMC batteries used in EV's. Also (contrary to popular belief) Lithium is very abundant in nature.

Kalki2020

Country flag
1. Don't thin army presence from LAC areas even though PLA thin out their presence, keep them in dilema what is india upto without reducing deployment...
2. India should take lead on Tibbet issue, US & others on Hongkong, real long haul....
3. Give CCP feel that now India will not be reluctant to up the ante diplomatically on all issues, including Tibbet, Aksai Chin & CPEC in POK, all these should be frequently come up in official communique from our side...
4. Strikes on economic front should continue unabated to keep them on their toe...
5. Build pressure on virus issue ....
6. Start harassing Chinese vessel in IO...

Skyh3ck

Eve if china going back.. they are not loosing anythinh or doing a favour to india

India should not retreat or go back....
All these country is not supporting india beacuse they want to be with Truth or they are justice seeking countries.. or they have love for india

They all want to settle a score with China..there is nothing to cheer about as these same country will back stab if it suits their agenda..

India does not have to go back too much...

Chin came 3 step ahead and we went 1 stel ahead.. now if both party agree to go back 2 step.. they will gain one step and we will loose one step.. its old Chinese tactics which working well..

Same they did in 1962 in July and attxaked in october

Skyh3ck

1. Don't thin army presence from LAC areas even though PLA thin out their presence, keep them in dilema what is india upto without reducing deployment...
2. India should take lead on Tibbet issue, US & others on Hongkong, real long haul....
3. Give CCP feel that now India will not be reluctant to up the ante diplomatically on all issues, including Tibbet, Aksai Chin & CPEC in POK, all these should be frequently come up in official communique from our side...
4. Strikes on economic front should continue unabated to keep them on their toe...
5. Build pressure on virus issue ....
6. Start harassing Chinese vessel in IO...

There is a great demand to open Tibet and Baluchistan government in Exile in Delhi..but I don't know what makes current government to stay quite on this..

Sanatani

Country flag
Come on you are smarter than that

Ignore posts which you find irrelevant and not worthy of reply

If you could survive the p.df cesspit you will do fine here .

Few days back I will tell you a similar situation in the other forum sf , where almost everyone made fun of me because I kept saying that in the future we need to retake Tibet inorder to break geographical proximity and thus eliminate the existential threat from China which we currently face since they occupied Tibet in the 50s.

I was at the point of doing what sir Bakshi would have done .

But you know what I did then , ignored the thread and let them wallow in their own self conceited musings .

Also The trick is when one needs to put forward a view , don't quote anyone's post.
Even if they quote you , don't quote back if you want to avoid a post you consider inappropriate . If needed made a post without quoting the said post.

At the end of day there are many people in the background who don't participate , that doesn't mean the are not learning or taking in the views . It is a disservice to them if we overlook them

Anyways I leave the decision to you

But I hope you will stay and comment now and then.

I hate Cricket but let says a good batsman knows when to let a ball go , there is no point trying to engage every ball . Best to engage a ball on it merit . Same for posts.

The situation in this thread is " too many cook spoiled the broth " . Same with india too , too many allrounder experts with zero experience .
Yes
Both of you re very valuable for ppl like us who don't have any sources but want true picture of defense related issues.

Skyh3ck

Ever wondered why Chinese are more into network equipment, electrbics, and now into road and infra construction..

Almost every home and office has Chinese wifi router and network equipment or gives them God power to monitor all data..

Into construction it gives them data on network of road it uses for military and economic activity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles