India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super lca

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Beware.
This guy is a Chinese agent for sure.... he don't know English neither understand Hindi. Moreover, he doesn't have ideas about common practice that we write Hindi in English words.....
Such low level education man want to know much meaningful information.
This Chinese guy just copy pasting Chinese to Hindi .
Ban this guy immediately

porky_kicker

Country flag
You will find me where I hang out at times. As falcon.

Will come to DFI when I don't need to reach a point which was best displayed by Maj Gen GD Bakshi the other day ....... almost reached there today. And a level of decency comes in, not be PDF sister.

Maybe folks here can go and ask why the hell were Neeraj rajput, Frontal Fire, Hukum, to name a few handles you are aware of, in touch with me, if am Shukla and Chinese poodle, in DM
Come on you are smarter than that

Ignore posts which you find irrelevant and not worthy of reply

If you could survive the p.df cesspit you will do fine here .

Few days back I will tell you a similar situation in the other forum sf , where almost everyone made fun of me because I kept saying that in the future we need to retake Tibet inorder to break geographical proximity and thus eliminate the existential threat from China which we currently face since they occupied Tibet in the 50s.

I was at the point of doing what sir Bakshi would have done .

But you know what I did then , ignored the thread and let them wallow in their own self conceited musings .

Also The trick is when one needs to put forward a view , don't quote anyone's post.
Even if they quote you , don't quote back if you want to avoid a post you consider inappropriate . If needed made a post without quoting the said post.

At the end of day there are many people in the background who don't participate , that doesn't mean the are not learning or taking in the views . It is a disservice to them if we overlook them

Anyways I leave the decision to you

But I hope you will stay and comment now and then.

I hate Cricket but let says a good batsman knows when to let a ball go , there is no point trying to engage every ball . Best to engage a ball on it merit . Same for posts.

The situation in this thread is " too many cook spoiled the broth " . Same with india too , too many allrounder experts with zero experience .

Last edited:

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
You replied while I was tagging along two additional question.

Will reply when I have some concrete picture on it. Right now, I really can not comment. Because these are theoretical questions which, if answered, will not make sense for lot of people. Can I be brief though?

1. Militarily, expect a more robust response - but calibrated below threshold. Depends on how much does PLA actually withdraw.
Diplomatically, until and unless we purge the defeatist lobby sitting, not much change. Same pussyfoooting around.

Economically - not much. Our manufacturers will still look to make profit tomorrow of today's investment. They do not know the concept of strategic planning and financing with operations management towards achieving sure and durable sustainable profits as opposed to short, quick and unsteady (?) profits.

2. I expect LC to be hot again shortly - for media focus. It still is, but with media focus shifting there. You can almost note a relative lack of information coming from LAC now. Unsubstantiated bits and pieces at max. Always was expected.

Jaymax61

You don't need to go by what "suggests". He has said many times that he was a fighter pilot in the navy. His assertions are compelling logically, not based on emotions. Please go through and say which part you disagreed with of vstol-jockey's assertions.
I am present on the forum. I have read what he wrote. I read what Hellfire wrote. I also read other accounts. Slowly a correlation develops and you can see which accounts match and explain the questions raised.

If you have gone through the other forum, you'd see Hellfire has answered all the posts on the Airborne radar question as well.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Two questions
Did the reported landslide that supposedly took a lot of Chinese soldiers down happen?
Yes and no. Mixed info on that. Not sure.

Was the Chinese position on the banks tenable with the river having supposedly swollen up?
Yes. It is, If they want to hold they can relocate. But will need to relocate upwards on higher ground if they stick around long enough.

Shredder

Country flag
Has this Chinese withdrawal is a victory of sorts for India? .... India always wanted them to withdraw. They were not willing to withdraw and they wished to retain the strategic advantage of overlooking the new road India has built. Well they lost this advantage...... That is a loss of face for the Chinese. Now onwards that psychological advantage they enjoyed over India of 1962 debacle and superior numbers overall has been laid to rest. Those 60 or so Chinese dead with their necks broken, body parts missing and defaced with their own nail studded baseball bats has a telling affects on their own troops. Numbers have no advantage if these are located on the East Coast. 4000km away.

My point is that stop falling into the trap of Chinese hardware numbers and Chinese troops superiority in the field. Believe it or not, the local Chinese troops Have been demoralized With the sight of broken necks.
As a democracy, India has been falling to the propaganda of the so-called chinese military might. We only need to see their defeat in ww2 (nanjing), vietnamese conlict, chola incident etc. The chinese are a delusional weak race who subjugate those they consider beneath them. They are best at slaughtering poor animals in their meat festivals, new years celebrations etc. The currrent de-escalation is a sad outcome of recent events - Next time they need to be slaughtered for the vermin they are.

WARREN SS

Country flag
“leverage to bog down India in the region and undermine its global potential”
How Can Conflict With china Undermines India Global potential Will It Stop Global FDI Investment into India ???
Did Indo-pak Conflict Stopped it in Last 7 decades

Its rather Makes "China Enemy no 1" in Public And Strategist eye

And that Will result in India Arms build up against China And Acquiring Strategic Deterrents Like MIRV ICBM's
And Multi Nation Military Corporation Like NATO against China And Complete Overall Mind Set

Also India First Nuclear Test Was Against Chinese Test not Pakistan

I Mean uptil Last month It was Enjoying 70 billion $ trade With India With 500 billion $ Within this decade

Which Will Be reduced to Zilch

I Mean Chinese are Taking Up To many Enemies At once They Still 3 decades Behind In-terms of Technology From the West

You Might Call It Curse But I called It a Boon Up-till Now India Military Experts Were in Hibernation

15 june Wake them up No Shaken them up to Core

And That Is the News From Within South Block

porky_kicker

Country flag
Will reply when I have some concrete picture on it. Right now, I really can not comment. Because these are theoretical questions which, if answered, will not make sense for lot of people. Can I be brief though?

1. Militarily, expect a more robust response - but calibrated below threshold. Depends on how much does PLA actually withdraw.
Diplomatically, until and unless we purge the defeatist lobby sitting, not much change. Same pussyfoooting around.

Economically - not much. Our manufacturers will still look to make profit tomorrow of today's investment. They do not know the concept of strategic planning and financing with operations management towards achieving sure and durable sustainable profits as opposed to short, quick and unsteady (?) profits.

2. I expect LC to be hot again shortly - for media focus. It still is, but with media focus shifting there. You can almost note a relative lack of information coming from LAC now. Unsubstantiated bits and pieces at max. Always was expected.
Just to add IMO

People in this country do not realise the clout that the " industry / traders / financiers " have .

MONEY ( profits ) is what ultimately drives a war ( not small scale conflicts )

The sinews of art and literature, like those of war, are money.

Unless they have a stake where they see profits they won't support the government and create hurdles .

People only see the military and politicians but they overlook the underrated but most prominent factor which I mentioned above. The former is dependent on the latter and not the other way round .

Atleast I for the first time am see small movement of the former towards capitalising on the situation with china. Hopefully it will expand in nos.

Last edited:

Cheran

Country flag

In excerpts from minutes of one of the meetings between the two sides, India Today can now confirm that China has been explicitly staking claim to territory up to 800 metres into the Indian side from Patrol Point 14.
In 1959, India and China had mutually agreed to the area until Patrol Point 14, with very little patrolling and not a single face-off for years. What the Chinese have begun articulating as their claim since April this year is 800 metres from what was agreed upon 61 years ago.
s India Today understands it, this is one of the key reasons why, in the absence of more sustained disengagement and verifications, the Army regards token actions as 'four steps forward, two steps back'. That, incidentally, is precisely how the Army is seeing the Pangong Tso situation play out.

While a small number of Chinese positions have withdrawn from the Finger 4 ridgeline, the fact that a 'pullback' could be to Finger 5 still makes this a serious situation, but gives the Chinese the opportunity to claim they have de-escalated. In the Army's appreciation, this is precisely what is meant by changing the status quo.
India Today has learnt that in the last 3 weeks, while morale remains very high, lower cadres and young officers of the Army have openly raised the issue with their superiors over whether the Indian Army, a force trained for border defence at all costs, should be bogged down with the task of border management and attendant protocols.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
First signs that chicom motives are insincere:

Basically India and the rest of the world are laughing 6 billion asses off at China, and chicoms want India to voluntarily declare defeat and paint itself as the aggressor on June 15, so the rest of the world starts taking China seriously again.

Are these slit-eyed fuckers for real?
That message isn't meant for GOI. It's an order for the commies inside the country to spout off in the media. Sawhney has already started it
The Chinese pimps in India were saying that Infrastructure development along LAC is the reason of Chinese aggression. Taking that as a matter of fact, so far India has not budged or officially given away its infra development. So Chinese objective has failed.

Now in their recent statement with usual soveranity rants they want a India to ensure good public opinion. Wah wah kya demand hai Ye.

i think here public opinion means, supportive of chinese products, apps, multi crore contracts etc..no more atma nirman and govt should be supportive of chinese products and economy. because right now, people are against buying chinese products or already looking for alternative. they had huge trade deflicts with india, so they are now loosing easy free money.

Sarjen

Let’s get over the delusion that we are going to take Aksai Chin in the near future. It’s not going to happen. Something like that would soon turn nuclear. Only way I see that happening is the breakup of China and Tibet becoming independent. POK and Gilgit Baltistan is a different matter but only if you can be sure that the Pakis won’t go nuclear. Realistically speaking , with two nuclear armed neighbours the most that will happen are short intense border wars. We now have had two Prime Ministers say that the days of redrawing borders is over.
If Aksai chin would trigger nuclear war then what makes you think parting Tibet woudn't... for Chinese Tibet is more important than Aksai chin

porky_kicker

Country flag
How Can Conflict With china Undermines India Global potential Will It Stop
I Mean uptil Last month It was Enjoying 70 billion $ trade With India With 500 billion $ Within this decade

Which Will Be reduced to Zilch

I Mean Chinese are Taking Up To many Enemies At once They Still 3 decades Behind In-terms of Technology From the West
I highly doubt it , let's see in the coming years what impact this has on the trade. Personally I hope we reduce it to bare minimum with china .

Realpolitik is something which will put to shame even a professional whore . Every nation is on its own and will look to back stab one another ( even friends ) . No nation is in isolation , multitude of factors and interests clash even among so called friendly nations. Every friendly nation is a potential foe in the future.

Lest you forget

Nothing is written in stone
And
Among nations there are no friends only interests.

And finally in my personal opinion I hope we go to war with china and retake Tibet , not now but in the future after adequate preperations.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@rockdog can you post the link of this video....
=======
#China's CCTV4 news network releases a special program titled "How did #China defend the sovereignty and stabilize the situation in the #GalwanValley incident?" .. shows on ground images with alleged visuals of #India's attempts to create an alleged helipad

also the question of how IA crosses the river to reach PP14 is also answered.
1594057587979.png

Proxy1234

Country flag
REad very carefully, what I have written. Understand.

Yeah, right. Joe Sameer is M2K pilot, Vstol Jockey is Naval Pilot and they know more than the pilot Sqn Ldr B .. who was flying the damn aircraft :D

As relevant as getting vstol jockey in.

Bhai, boxing match hai kya? Mera ek mukka, tere ek bhi nahi?
Let me quote your own posts:
Depends

Some one got suckered in and the fracas started. You do not allow the enemy the upper hand in the narrative.
So, you don't want to give the enemy an upper hand in the narrative. Ok, cool.

But below you say, that their KIAs could be less than ours, this is incomplete information because now you agree that 30 are KIA of the Chinese.

Maybe. And maybe their actually KIAs will be less than ours. And they may not have released the numbers to let GoI off the hook? Have you stopped to ponder over that? Like I had pointed out quite early in posting on this forum - you need to understand the Chinese way of working.
Why the need to so hurriedly claim Indian KIA more than Chinese, if not setting up a narrative in favour of the Chinese?
Then, you say this:
They are looking to settle. And they are prepared for a limited war. Our Govt - not.

One bunch replaced by another. Only difference, the previous bunch didn't go beating their chest. The present has one making claims over Aksai Chin every few days and making one ridiculous statement after another.
What makes you say that our govt. is not prepared for a limited war, when all the news shows quite the opposite.

WARREN SS

Country flag
I highly doubt it , let's see in the coming years what impact this has on the trade. Personally I hope we reduce it to bare minimum with china .

Realpolitik is something which will put to shame even a professional whore . Every nation is on its own and will look to back stab one another ( even friends ) . No nation is in isolation , multitude of factors and interests clash even among so called friendly nations. Every friendly nation is a potential foe in the future.

Lest you forget

Nothing is written in stone
And
Among nations there are no friends only interests.
strategic Mind Set Is changed I repeat It

For not firing A Shot We came To Heavy Military Casualties in one day this Not normal

I Said "Chinese are "Public enemy No1"

So Far Chinese Is bigger threat To US and its Global Dominance And that Is our advantage To Raise Ourselves Porkies used Same ladder With US And Mao With USA in 70's

Neither Chinese going Anywhere Neither We or US

I just repeat your Logic

"Among nations there are no friends only interests."

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
@rockdog can you post the link of this video....
=======
#China's CCTV4 news network releases a special program titled "How did #China defend the sovereignty and stabilize the situation in the #GalwanValley incident?" .. shows on ground images with alleged visuals of #India's attempts to create an alleged helipad

does anyone have full video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles