India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishnugupt

Country flag
I think he just don't know English and that's why he is typing in hindi it's too early to judge him.
I'm not shaming him because he doesn't know English or Hindi.
But you rarely will see a person who don't know English or Hindi in India and having interest in defence discussion.
By the way, How is he made ID on this forum if he doesn't know English/Hindi?? How he obtained knowledge about defence products.?

Sehwag213

Country flag
You will find me where I hang out at times. As falcon.

Will come to DFI when I don't need to reach a point which was best displayed by Maj Gen GD Bakshi the other day ....... almost reached there today. And a level of decency comes in, not be PDF sister.

Maybe folks here can go and ask why the hell were Neeraj rajput, Frontal Fire, Hukum, to name a few handles you are aware of, in touch with me, if am Shukla and Chinese poodle, in DM
Please keep on posting after every major events so that we know your POV as well.
Just last question for today, is this round of battle over according to you ?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Yes.

Done and dusted with.

(although I hope we do clear them off F4)
So there is no action on the horizon after Monsoon ends? I know we can't gauge the future or preempt if Chinese will suddenly decide to attack, but what is your prediction?

Sehwag213

Country flag
Yes.

Done and dusted with.

(although I hope we do clear them off F4)
If Chinese don't allow India to patrol upto atleast Finger 6 , then why exactly did PM go there ? 😐
Or he went there to see the ground situation before taking a final call and asking Doval to finalise the agreement.

Indrajit

Country flag
Yep it did not suit Chinese narrative. :frusty:

Or perhaps, we are not the banana republics next to us on either side who hide the supreme sacrifice of their soldiers? Did that cross your mind?

Who took down the IAF Veteran Joe Sameer's nonsense on no AWACS being in air? If you have followed me, you would know. Took him down openly. He kept quiet. Because I know silly facts that the pilot of the AWACS on station was name starting with B and had a 1 year old daughter.

Look mister, I do not need certification of any 'nationalism' from you or anyone here. There is a screenshot of my post I have posted here, of a post made on 15 Feb 2019 in PDF, a place known to be ISPR and ISI haunt. Read it. It is still there. What does it say? You think GoI is stupid and they do not know that post exists? Or do you think that had that been 'leaking operational info' I would be roaming around freely?

Is that a post? Or is that a clear cut challenge? What do you think? There is Heron TP mentioned there. Note that too.

Other day somebody quoted Gen VK to me. Over casualties.

Know him quite well and he knows precisely who I am. And so? Are you aware of a silly tidbit that he is called 'actor' in lighter vein by a few?

Because he is featured in Prahar movie briefly. Just as Nana Patekar is being briefed on hostage situation of school bus. Go watch it.

Really. Told you, listen to Gen VK Singh's statement.

I give a figure of 30 KIA ... in situ. No one can give you a dead accurate number. They are bloody liars.
Two questions
Did the reported landslide that supposedly took a lot of Chinese soldiers down happen?

Was the Chinese position on the banks tenable with the river having supposedly swollen up?

Proxy1234

Country flag
Yep it did not suit Chinese narrative. :frusty:

Or perhaps, we are not the banana republics next to us on either side who hide the supreme sacrifice of their soldiers? Did that cross your mind?

Who took down the IAF Veteran Joe Sameer's nonsense on no AWACS being in air? If you have followed me, you would know. Took him down openly. He kept quiet. Because I know silly facts that the pilot of the AWACS on station was name starting with B and had a 1 year old daughter.
vstol-jockey of other forum maintains that the battle was not controlled by AWACS as they were at the extreme ranges of AWACS and fighter jets might not be effectively handled by them. His explanations are quite compelling.

Look mister, I do not need certification of any 'nationalism' from you or anyone here. There is a screenshot of my post I have posted here, of a post made on 15 Feb 2019 in PDF, a place known to be ISPR and ISI haunt. Read it. It is still there. What does it say? You think GoI is stupid and they do not know that post exists? Or do you think that had that been 'leaking operational info' I would be roaming around freely?

Is that a post? Or is that a clear cut challenge? What do you think? There is Heron TP mentioned there. Note that too.

Other day somebody quoted Gen VK to me. Over casualties.

Know him quite well and he knows precisely who I am. And so? Are you aware of a silly tidbit that he is called 'actor' in lighter vein by a few?

Because he is featured in Prahar movie briefly. Just as Nana Patekar is being briefed on hostage situation of school bus. Go watch it.
How is this relevant to the discussion, I don't know.

Really. Told you, listen to Gen VK Singh's statement.

I give a figure of 30 KIA ... in situ. No one can give you a dead accurate number. They are bloody liars.
If 30 KIA, then how come India is on the backfoot which was the atmosphere few days ago? Given the added fact that the Chinese are now vacating the Galwan region. Rising water or not, this is the fact.

indiatester

Country flag

Did China miscalculate the rise of India?
  • Beijing has been preoccupied with tensions with Washington, but a deadly brawl on the Himalayan border last month raised the possibility of wars on two fronts
  • Decades of talks have failed to bridge trust deficits and misperceptions, observers say
Wow... surprised to see this in SCMP.
These should have been the first questions China asked off itself before starting the escalation.
Unfortunately it made a complete mess of the situation and ensure that a generation of India would never trust it thanks to this escalation and Wuhan virus.

Jaymax61

vstol-jockey of other forum maintains that the battle was not controlled by AWACS as they were at the extreme ranges of AWACS and fighter jets might not be effectively handled by them. His explanations are quite compelling.
vstol is a naval officer. Even his Id suggests so. His information comes from the longer route.

We have here a forum where each member claims immense devotion to the forces and yet we question every word that a veteran from the same force says just because we don’t like what we hear

*slow claps*

indiatester

Country flag
Yes sir. And that is why posted massive movement yesterday. Cleared it.
I thought it meant massive movement of troops by us towards the disputed sites. Did you mean "deescalation" ?

Two additional questions:
1) What change should I expect in India's dealing with China from now (military, diplomatic and economic?)
2) This episode made public defocus from the really hot LoC. Would this deescalation aid in that front?

Proxy1234

Country flag
vstol is a naval officer. Even his Id suggests so. His information comes from the longer route.

We have here a forum where each member claims immense devotion to the forces and yet we question every word that a veteran from the same force says just because we don’t like what we hear

*slow claps*
You don't need to go by what "suggests". He has said many times that he was a fighter pilot in the navy. His assertions are compelling logically, not based on emotions. Please go through and say which part you disagreed with of vstol-jockey's assertions.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag

Extract:

Since then, the US factor has become the most important consideration in China’s policy towards India. For China, the prospect of facing the American military at sea and the Indian military along its southern border and in the Indian Ocean becomes much more real and dangerous with defence cooperation between the US and India,” Sun said.

Strategically, it is in China’s interest to contain India’s rise by propping up Pakistan and other small nations in South Asia and thwarting Washington’s efforts to lure New Delhi into an anti-China alignment.
China was in no hurry to resolve the border dispute because it could be used as the “leverage to bog down India in the region and undermine its global potential”
, she said.

But an increasingly isolated China also needs India to counter the US offensive globally through various multilateral organisations.
Beijing also needs to enlist New Delhi’s support for the
Belt and Road Initiative
, Xi’s top foreign policy and overseas investment project, despite India’s repeated opposition to the passage of the
China-Pakistan Economic Corridor

– a key element of the initiative – through disputed Kashmir.

Yeah, right.

China is not looking to negotiate!!:lol:

Now I was taught about Chinese too ... nice.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
I thought it meant massive movement of troops by us towards the disputed sites. Did you mean "deescalation" ?

Clarified earlier.

PA moved reserves. GOC 15 Corps has confirmed same.

PLA moved more into depth areas as they, I presume, are expecting India to use force to clear areas. Let's see how things move ahead.

indiatester

Country flag
Clarified earlier.

PA moved reserves. GOC 15 Corps has confirmed same.

PLA moved more into depth areas as they, I presume, are expecting India to use force to clear areas. Let's see how things move ahead.
You replied while I was tagging along two additional question.

1) What change should I expect in India's dealing with China from now (military, diplomatic and economic?)
2) This episode made public defocus from the really hot LoC. Would this deescalation aid in that front?

Jailor

Country flag
Ka bharat ke rangade jo ladk ke phad ke area mei tanat hai kya who thi se kaam kar sa ke gai kya phir who sirf suraksha ke liya he tenat kiya gaye hai kya ?
Pehle aap theek hindi likhna seekhein or shabdo ka uchit uccharan karein, tab mai aapko bharat ke nuclear weapons ki tainati ke sare gupt sthalo ki jankari dunga.
Aapka samay mangalmay ho.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

Extract:

Since then, the US factor has become the most important consideration in China’s policy towards India. For China, the prospect of facing the American military at sea and the Indian military along its southern border and in the Indian Ocean becomes much more real and dangerous with defence cooperation between the US and India,” Sun said.

Strategically, it is in China’s interest to contain India’s rise by propping up Pakistan and other small nations in South Asia and thwarting Washington’s efforts to lure New Delhi into an anti-China alignment.
China was in no hurry to resolve the border dispute because it could be used as the “leverage to bog down India in the region and undermine its global potential”
, she said.

But an increasingly isolated China also needs India to counter the US offensive globally through various multilateral organisations.
Beijing also needs to enlist New Delhi’s support for the
Belt and Road Initiative
, Xi’s top foreign policy and overseas investment project, despite India’s repeated opposition to the passage of the
China-Pakistan Economic Corridor

– a key element of the initiative – through disputed Kashmir.

Yeah, right.

China is not looking to negotiate!!:lol:

Paper dragon thought that it will be able to scare the country like India, but its miscalculation put it in miserable conditions. China can not dominate India. If they withdraw, they will be mocked. Xi will proved to be a big liability who is considered to be a small liability now.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
REad very carefully, what I have written. Understand.

Yeah, right. Joe Sameer is M2K pilot, Vstol Jockey is Naval Pilot and they know more than the pilot Sqn Ldr B .. who was flying the damn aircraft :D

How is this relevant to the discussion, I don't know.
As relevant as getting vstol jockey in.

If 30 KIA, then how come India is on the backfoot which was the atmosphere few days ago? Given the added fact that the Chinese are now vacating the Galwan region. Rising water or not, this is the fact.
Bhai, boxing match hai kya? Mera ek mukka, tere ek bhi nahi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles