India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhaan

Country flag
So cheene lap dogs are trying their bit of building other narrative,they should have known chhene love dogs in their plates too,
Ashok swine,Pravin swine ,chukla,new kid in the block chalanai should be ready to adorn their plates someday

Sehwag213

Country flag
Area beyond Finger 4 is totally out of bounds for India.

The bunkers on the heights of finger 4 set up by PLA haven't been dismantled. They are still there.

Let's see how that 'de-escalation' plays out. :)
But that is not vantage point whether de escalation occurs there or not.
PP14 was . But they have vacated there.

Sehwag213

Country flag
If things didn't go back to pre April status it's a loss for us and victory for them in all of areas.
Still I am not sure.
If India bans Huwaei from 5G then , we have won otherwise not.
Who knows they got economic concessions from India

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
The bolded statement is interesting. Why report Indian losses in the immediate aftermath and not wait for an Indian response figures to come up? Because then the Chinese lost way more and this didn't suit Chinese narrative?
Yep it did not suit Chinese narrative. :frusty:

Or perhaps, we are not the banana republics next to us on either side who hide the supreme sacrifice of their soldiers? Did that cross your mind?

Who took down the IAF Veteran Joe Sameer's nonsense on no AWACS being in air? If you have followed me, you would know. Took him down openly. He kept quiet. Because I know silly facts that the pilot of the AWACS on station was name starting with B and had a 1 year old daughter.

Look mister, I do not need certification of any 'nationalism' from you or anyone here. There is a screenshot of my post I have posted here, of a post made on 15 Feb 2019 in PDF, a place known to be ISPR and ISI haunt. Read it. It is still there. What does it say? You think GoI is stupid and they do not know that post exists? Or do you think that had that been 'leaking operational info' I would be roaming around freely?

Is that a post? Or is that a clear cut challenge? What do you think? There is Heron TP mentioned there. Note that too.

Other day somebody quoted Gen VK to me. Over casualties.

Know him quite well and he knows precisely who I am. And so? Are you aware of a silly tidbit that he is called 'actor' in lighter vein by a few?

Because he is featured in Prahar movie briefly. Just as Nana Patekar is being briefed on hostage situation of school bus. Go watch it.

@Hellfire All the past confusions of 4 / 10+20 / 35 / 43 can be cleared here, if you give your estimates to the above question. Time will tell the actual truth of course, but want to get your answer, so that no more misconceptions arise about '4' or anything else and I will rest my case here.
Really. Told you, listen to Gen VK Singh's statement.

I give a figure of 30 KIA ... in situ. No one can give you a dead accurate number. They are bloody liars.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Still I am not sure.
If India bans Huwaei from 5G then , we have won otherwise not.
Who knows they got economic concessions from India
5g is different ball game . There can be many reasons by govt. To include Huawei like making other bids less costly . At the end of the day it would be up to the GOI to give contract to Huawei , we can simply chose not to. Banning them will invite another standoff which might . They are still at F4 . Galwan is complete and they will move back from other places but I don't think they planned to go back from F4 -F8 which is effectively a loss of territory like 2013.

vishnugupt

Country flag
मैं एक प्रशन का उत्तर चाहत हु । क्या भारती लक्षर ने गुस्तव रेकोइल लेस्स तोपे भारती तिब्बत अन्तर राष्ट्रीय सीमा पर तीनटा क्या है क्या।
Beware.
This guy is a Chinese agent for sure.... he don't know English neither understand Hindi. Moreover, he doesn't have ideas about common practice that we write Hindi in English words.....
Such low level education man want to know much meaningful information.
This Chinese guy just copy pasting Chinese to Hindi .

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Well sir ji , I am not sure - thats why I ask you . If anything written in my comment actually happened or not.
Also what do you think about de-escalation which side win or loses.
+ My context was taken from this article from retired colonel.

No comments on either.

Else i will need a certfication of patriotism from people who cant differentiate between their elbow and their ass here.

I shall stick with what official/quasi official statement of GoI is (as given by Gen VK Singh).

As for bodies in river. R Galwan flows into India. If there were 100+ casualties, we would have had bodies and it would have trickled out from Indian Army sources and not some PLA guy sitting somewhere out of China.

Sehwag213

Country flag
5g is different ball game . There can be many reasons by govt. To include Huawei like making other bids less costly . At the end of the day it would be up to the GOI to give contract to Huawei , we can simply chose not to. Banning them will invite another standoff which might . They are still at F4 . Galwan is complete and they will move back from other places but I don't think they planned to go back from F4 -F8 which is effectively a loss of territory like 2013.
5G is very sensitive sector. Why do you think , USA is spending so much energy so that Countries do not use Huwaei ? It is a big spying tool.

abhay rajput

Country flag
5G is very sensitive sector. Why do you think , USA is spending so much energy so that Countries do not use Huwaei ? It is a big spying tool.
I think you misunderstood me. I am saying it's up to the govt. To select or not banning will not make sense when we can use them to lower other companies bid.

arkos

Country flag
The Chinese pimps in India were saying that Infrastructure development along LAC is the reason of Chinese aggression. Taking that as a matter of fact, so far India has not budged or officially given away its infra development. So Chinese objective has failed.

Now in their recent statement with usual soveranity rants they want a India to ensure good public opinion. Wah wah kya demand hai Ye.
Infrastructure development indeed is a threat to them. Now they can't just do their salami slicing tactics they have employed. Our troops are now be able to patrol contested areas more often and if trouble arises they won't get outnumbered. Chinese are already finding Indian patrols at places where they would not have been before. Early May incident where ITBP troops intercepted Chinese patrol at Fingers area shows what will happen in coming years when our side of LAC has sufficient infrastructure.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Beware.
This guy is a Chinese agent for sure.... he don't know English neither understand Hindi. Moreover, he doesn't have ideas about common practice that we write Hindi in English words.....
Such low level education man want to know much meaningful information.
This Chinese guy just copy pasting Chinese to Hindi .
I think he just don't know English and that's why he is typing in hindi it's too early to judge him.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
I liked your posts for their non jingo, understated attitudes. Any chance you'll be available somewhere else?

You will find me where I hang out at times. As falcon.

Will come to DFI when I don't need to reach a point which was best displayed by Maj Gen GD Bakshi the other day ....... almost reached there today. And a level of decency comes in, not be PDF sister.

Maybe folks here can go and ask why the hell were Neeraj rajput, Frontal Fire, Hukum, to name a few handles you are aware of, in touch with me, if am Shukla and Chinese poodle, in DM

Srinivas_K

Country flag
1) Govt. should take this opportunity to fortify on our side and start the armed patrol.
2) It is time to change the rules of engagement.
3) Lay the claims of Aksai China(Aksai India/Gosthana) as occupied territory and this issue should be there in the border exchanges and meetings.
4) Govt. should not roll back on economic measures that were taken off late and continue its policy against china. The withdrawl did not happen because chinese CCP has changed but the situation is not favorable to them.
5) We should talk from the position of strength for that we should not cede either territory or economic advantage to Chinese CCP.
6) Chinese CCP is an enemy and it remains so in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles