India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
Query: I know some minor showcase descalation is happening. What's the worst that can happen if Modi gives Birthday wishes to Dalai Lama and mentions Tibet's cultural ties with India in his tweet?
Real shit is when next Dalai Lama is to be selected .

Chinese will choose a stooge . Dalai Lama will select someone from India.

Acid test will be how we respond.

I hope we don't bend over backwards like monkeys and placate them.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
PLA death-toll being even 21 spells trouble for Xi. His biggest enemies are not India or the US, but rival factions within the CCP and PLA who want his head for making himself dear-leader-forever by removing service term limits.

Xi thought by poking India at its borders and the US in SCS, he can assert himself as a tough guy to these rival factions. He was betting heavily on Modi to capitulate so he could drive home the point that the PLA can even push aside nuclear-weapons states under his leadership.

Right now he's cucked on all fronts. Modi doesn't give a shit, the US has its biggest deployment in the SCS since the Vietnam war; and he's picked up fights with Japan. Add to that, corona is back with a vengeance in Beijing.

Any PLA pullback, even temporary and token (by ~2 km), should send shivers down Pakistan's spine. Because now India has over 250,000 troops deployed and combat-ready in J&K and Ladakh (normal deployment + additional deployments thanks to chicom masti), has succeeded in having its way with China, and has the manpower to push into Gilgit-Baltistan.

The smart thing for Pakistan to do is to not do anything provocative, have PLAAF quietly fuck off from PAF air bases, and maintain its normal deployment. The roz-marra ping-pong across the LoC is fine.

As for Nepal, the only non-nuclear F in this FFFM, either Oli is thrown out of office or Nepal disintegrates.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
PLA death-toll being even 21 spells trouble for Xi. His biggest enemies are not India or the US, but rival factions within the CCP and PLA who want his head for making himself dear-leader-forever by removing service term limits.

Xi thought by poking India at its borders and the US in SCS, he can assert himself as a tough guy to these rival factions. He was betting heavily on Modi to capitulate so he can drive home the point that the PLA can even push aside nuclear-weapons states under his leadership.

Right now he's cucked on all fronts. Modi doesn't give a shit, the US has its biggest deployment in the SCS since the Vietnam war; and he's picked up fights with Japan.

Any PLA pullback, even temporary and token (by ~2 km), should send shivers down Pakistan's spine. Because now India has over 250,000 troops deployed and combat-ready in J&K and Ladakh (normal deployment + additional deployments thanks to chicom masti), has succeeded in having its way with China, and has the manpower to push into Gilgit-Baltistan.

The smart thing for Pakistan to do is to not do anything provocative, have PLAAF vacate is air bases, and maintain its normal deployment. The roz-marra ping-pong across the LoC is fine.
चिड़ियों से मैं बाज
लडाऊ , गीदड़ों को मैं शेर बनाऊ !
सवा लाख से एक लडाऊ तभी गोबिंद सिंह नाम
कहउँ !!

another_armchair

Country flag
The river is getting flooded and the ground situation will worsen in the month of July and last through most of September as ice continues to melt, so tactical retreat in the name of de-escalation.

They will definitely demand restoration of business ties and seek cessation of hostilities in trade. I hope Mitron doesn't buckle under pressure of IFS and madarjaat doomsday Economists.

India should stick to its line that China must first vacate Aksai Chin, stop CPEC construction over Indian territory in PoK, stop its atrocious claims over UK, HP, AP, Sikkim & elsewhere, then we talk about business after sorting out the trade imbalance. Jo ho raha hai, theek ho raha hai.

Chinaman will be back with more legitimate demands in the near future. They will build more infrastructure to station more troops in areas closer to LAC till they match us with our deployment in Leh. :pound:

ninja hattori

Country flag
Many people here have no idea about Madras regiment, which has many south indians... especially My Tamil guys deployed in heights of Siachen to rajastan desert... If anyone think we're not patriot then yes I'm with Sridhar """"... Go Suck a Dick....""" its just we've better economy than north... we're there and when the call comes we'll be the first one to board the train as well

sorry on behalf of the shittest creature who uses words south Indians.

Everyone of us is a Proud Indian.

on sidenote waiting for RRR only then this shitloads will realise it until and unless they see things on 70 mm.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
You all know I wrote three posts here asking our SF to think of a deliberate operation of triggering a land slide and making an artificial lake to flood Galvan River and wash down the Chinese from the valley..

Least realizing the nature is doing its job...

There is no habitation in 90 km long River valley speaks how harsh the condition are there... PLA boys must have gone nuts there within a month inside that rat hole...

ninja hattori

Country flag
Bro.. I'm not referring to anyone here.. but generally... even i've heard this while i was in Bangalore by few of my north indian friends....

anyway let's leave it
second that the mocking by some materialistic developed parts of INDIA of some spiritual parts of BHARAT is just sense of insecurity in them.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Former PLA dissidents claiming "more than 100 PLA losses on June 15" is raging through SM, including chicom SM.

we_didn't_start_the_fire.mp3

Looks like 16 Bihar and 3 Punjab Ghataks went on a rampage in the fog of war.

Spindrift

Anybody in this forum. Touch your heart and say honestly. Do you for a second think RG would stand up to Xi the way modi does.
Hell no.
No disrespect to RG or his fans.
I guess, it would depend on the people he is surrounded with, if he is surrounded with hardcore nationalist, then yes and if leftist scum, then no.
This assessment is based on what he did when Lalu got convicted and as per law was disqualified from standing in elections, the then government was bringing an ordinance to save him (Lalu) and he publicly tore the ordinance and sort of humiliated is own government and I feel that at that time he did the right thing.

cereal killer

Country flag
Real shit is when next Dalai Lama is to be selected .

Chinese will choose a stooge . Dalai Lama will select someone from India.

Acid test will be how we respond.

I hope we don't bend over backwards like monkeys and placate them.
I posted this same fact a while ago. Next Dalai lama will toe the line of CCP that Tibet is part of China. Now is the ideal time to push Tibet issue or forget about it in future.

ninja hattori

Country flag
I guess, it would depend on the people he is surrounded with, if he is surrounded with hardcore nationalist, then yes and if leftist scum, then no.
This assessment is based on what he did when Lalu got convicted and as per law was disqualified from standing in elections, the then government was bringing an ordinance to save him (Lalu) and he publicly tore the ordinance and sort of humiliated is own government and I feel that at that time he did the right thing.
He was launched for 5th time and again just how u said he did right that's what was all about. RG DID RIGHT. That was the narrative that they wanted to play. No one absolutely no one can do that. Do it in parliament raise a star marked question there u r an MP it was just a political stunt...

sir RG is just face i can list u right away people who if had been part of BJP would had been sent to margdarshak mandal,

Heck even Sumitra Mahajan the grand old lady who made Indore what is it today didn't even get ticket.

Rg will have following

Sachin pilot.
Kamlanath.
Digvijay.
Shahshi tharoor.
Jairam Ramesh.
Ahmed patel.
Sharad pawar.
Supriya Sule.
Omar Abdullah.
Stalin.
Dk shivkumar.
Gehlot.
Bhupendra HOODA.
and offcourse CPIM will have loksabha chair.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I hope the lessons learnt from this round of escalation include:

1) AD/SAM numbers needs improvement, to cover atleast 4000 km on both sides at same time. (QRSAM,MRSAM)

2) Arty needs 100-150 kms range weapon system

3) domestic satellite imagery experts in private domain, with images being generated from Indian satellites. For ex: Maxar (US based) has 6000 employees.

4) Mobility & kit for troops stationed on LAC needs to be reviewed.

5) start preparing for next round of escalations with PLA, which are due pre-2024 elections.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I hope the lessons learnt from this round of escalation include:

1) AD/SAM numbers needs improvement, to cover atleast 4000 km on both sides at same time.

2) Arty needs 100-150 kms range weapon system

3) domestic satellite imagery experts in private domain, with images being generated from Indian satellites. For ex: Maxar (US based) has 6000 employees.

4) Mobility & kit for troops stationed on LAC needs to be reviewed.

5) start preparing for next round of escalations with PLA, which are due pre-2024 elections.
The biggest lesson learnt every time and coolly forgotten.... India does need MSC with full complements and we need one division acclimatized reserves at all times..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles