India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

destructodisc

Country flag
But OFB and DPSU are going on strike,,,, they claim the factories where they work is private property of their fathers. Those will run the way they want it...
Sir kya hi Karen ab in logon ka , All I can say - People get comfortable ( talking about the leadership ) with crippled system , now they love it. Any change will not come by so easily.

DANDA DENA PADEGA !

Tuco

Country flag
so they went back 2km, but how many kilometre they came in at galwan?

also, they went back 2km in galwan, because their supply line has been washed out by flooding river.. and not because they wanted to de-escalate :pound: :pound: :pound:

i will believe when the status quo is restored as per april 2.
Exactly they moved back from Galwan because it was stupid place for a standoff. I dont know the geology of that place but one good land slide at any point would cut off troops.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I think trading Pok and GB for CPEC is a good deal. We should participate in CPEC if China doesn't interfere in GB and PoK operations.
true, but pakistan will not agree to that.. they will unleash all these mujaheddin to threaten china investments with terrorism and blackmail china

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
As I suspected. Holding dangerous territory which can wash away your supply lines is stupid anyways, Chinese realised their stupidity and now showing willingness to back off. Fool someone else snake.
And one should not think this is de escalation phenomenon but only a static adjustment
They are going nowhere and so India should not close its eye and start doing ahimsa param dharmo and retreat 5km in solidarity by saying you pull back one step and we will pull back 10 step from classic sayings

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
true, but pakistan will not agree to that.. they will unleash all these mujaheddin to threaten china investments with terrorism and blackmail china
Hmm snakes in its backyard they have successfully applied with India, successfully applied with USA, Europe and now I wanna see how they will apply with chini

Waanar

Country flag
That's awesome then.
Not only can India work as an internal sabotage against CPEC but drive a terrific wedge in Sino Pak relations.
We will be able to bring down the full weight of the Indian Military on those bastards unopposed.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I am feeling uncomfortable with this de escalation process. What exactly have we conceded in the talks ?
Chinese aren't that stupid. I doubt they will go back without gaining anything in return.
I have been maintaining from very beginning that Chinese had not come to attain any territorial goals but to convey a political massages of various kind. The primary aims appeared to be pulling down Modi Politically which then could address most of the Chinese concerns of India not aligning with USA and quad. Continuity of CPC and India accepting a second rung subordnate position to China in Asia Paecefic.

However one can only plan things and execute those in but can not control the outcome. The torrent of reactions that followed would have called for a course-correction on both sides.
Now a diplomatic engagement is scheduled at SR level, it is necessary to create conducive environment fo the dialogue. However two issues of Pengang Tso and Depsang will be left pending so that deescalation in respect of those is achieved at SR meeting. Well that is how the diplomacy works.

Thank God in this very difficult times India is facing due to COVID-19 some sense prevailed and both sides have decided to look inwards to improve their lots. It is no time for Wars for anyone in the world.

Sri Ram Sri Ram Jai jai Ram... Sarve Sukhuna Santu...

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Exactly they moved back from Galwan because it was stupid place for a standoff. I dont know the geology of that place but one good land slide at any point would cut off troops.
But that is the only place where Chinese could have come so close to DSDBO Road. But I agree that a narrow River valley into such deep gorde is no tactical place where enemy can kill you by throwing stones..

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
I have been maintaining from very beginning that Chinese had not come to attain any territorial goals but to convey a political massages of various kind. The primary aims appeared to be pulling down Modi Politically which then could address most of the Chinese concerns of India not aligning with USA and quad. Continuity of CPC and India accepting a second rung subordnate position to China in Asia Paecefic.

However one can only plan things and execute those in but can not control the outcome. The torrent of reactions that followed would have called for a course-correction on both sides.
Now a diplomatic engagement is scheduled at SR level, it is necessary to create conducive environment fo the dialogue. However two issues of Pengang Tso and Depsang will be left pending so that deescalation in respect of those is achieved at SR meeting. Well that is how the diplomacy works.

Thank God in this very difficult times India is facing due to COVID-19 some sense prevailed and both sides have decided to look inwards to improve their lots. It is no time for Wars for anyone in the world.

Sri Ram Sri Ram Jai jai Ram... Sarve Sukhuna Santu...
Indeed. But they bear heavy losses this time.

Iss bar unko bohot mehenga para. Infact the decoupling of economies will only intense in the future. :dude:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Burma grows some balls unlike Chinese Pakistan and Chinese Nepal. India should grab the chance as Burma asks for International cooperation! may be Burma is already in touch with us as we have the BEST experience in counter insurgency operations! :wink:

Myanmar, China’s closest ally in southeast Asia, has pointed fingers at Beijing for arming insurgent groups with sophisticated weapons and sought international cooperation to suppress rebel groups. In a recent interview to Russian state-run TV channel Zvezda, Myanmar’s Senior General Min Aung Hlaing said terrorist organisations active in Myanmar are backed by ‘strong forces’ and sought international cooperation to suppress rebel groups.

The reference to ‘strong forces’ was widely seen to be a reference to Myanmar’s neighbour in the north, China. Myanmar military spokesperson Brigadier General Zaw Min Tun later elaborated on the comment made by the Commander-in-Chief of Myanmar’s armed forces. The spokesperson said the army chief was referring to Arakan Army (AA) and Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA), terrorist organisations active in the Rakhine State in western Myanmar that borders China.

A ‘foreign country’ is behind the Arakan Army (AA), he said, citing China-made weapons that terror group used in mine attacks on the military in 2019.

It is unusual for the Myanmar leadership to point fingers at China. But this isn’t the first time that Naypyitaw had alluded to the Chinese connection.

When the Myanmar military busted a huge cache of weapons including surface-to-air missiles - each costing between USD 70,000 and 90,000 - from the banned Ta’ang National Liberation Army in November 2019, the military had underlined the Chinese connection to the weapons. Most of the weapons seized by the force are “Chinese weapons,” military spokesperson Major General Tun Tun Nyi had declared.

The Myanmarese ethnic rebel groups operating along the Chinese border mostly use Chinese weapons, prompting suspicions about Beijing’s role as part of an effort to keep Myanmar under control

China, for the record, denies that it supplies weapons to armed rebel groups in Myanmar but such denials are often treated with scepticism in Myanmar.

Senior General Hlaing had flagged Myanmar’s concerns around these weapons when he hosted Chinese President Xi Jinping in January this year. Xi then promised that China would “carefully scrutinise” matters and “solve the problem”, pointing that there were other ways for the rebels to acquire Chinese weapons.

Xi’s suggestion was seen in Myanmar as part of an elaborate exercise by China to keep its smaller neighbour “unstable”. There has been a view in Naypyitaw that China was using its influence with the terror groups as a bargaining chip for smooth implementation of Belt and Road Initiative projects.

Officials say Beijing has been desperate to push the China-Myanmar Economic Corridor that seeks to give China a strategic opening on to the Bay of Bengal and eastern part of Indian Ocean Region. There has also been some concern around the Chinese loans extended to execute these projects that led to worries that Myanmar shouldn’t land in China’s debt trap.

TheMayank

Country flag
India's responsible stance & message at LAC has been globally recognised.Those invested in India-China relationship in Beijing are also of the opinion that the present stand-off should be resolved. India has sent out a decisive message that national security is paramount: Sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles