India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadoogar

Country flag
You won't be able to take the grass that have.

Preconditions:

1. Strict vegetarian for min 10 years.
2. Strict abeyance from alcohol, drugs and sex for min 10 years.

Once you achieve this, call me.
Garg Sahab,
You appear to be second only to Ganga putra Bheeshma in your control
🙏

Though I have seen that chaps drinking alcohol in moderate amounts do quite well

Tuco

Country flag
Arre picture to abhi baaki Hai. Retreat reform and attack, this time period is very crucial and have to be very careful they may be slithering towards some other favourable spot. Hopefully they won't but they are Chinese something will happen or they might have got something in the backdoor negotiations.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Garg Sahab,
You appear to be second only to Ganga putra Bheeshma in your control
🙏

Though I have seen that chaps drinking alcohol in moderate amounts do quite well
No I am not. But I get inspiration from somebody who is.

Truth is the best weed. It is very intoxicating.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Now thats just too much.
Required 145 have already been contracted . That makes it around eight Regiments enough to meet the special requirements.

You must see that M777 ULH are 155/39 only where as Army wants 155/52. Towed 155/52 can be acrried to all the border ares including to LAC.
ULH has a range of only 30 km as against 38 - 40 km of average 155/52 howitzers. It is about 34.5 Crores per gun as against 14 -15 crores for Dhanush (155/45) and 23-24 crores of ATAGS. Then one would require extra helicopters for haulage.

I do not think India would require extra ULH as it offers no extra advantes advantages until India decides to go for a second dedicated MSC when first MSC itself is not complete..

However Kalyani steel barrel ULH Motorised Version mounted on Ashok Leyland Mk.4 general utility truck (155/39) can be put to trail. I hope it is within budgetary range...

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

de-escalation happening:scared2:
Is the dragon fleeing again?
This dragon's belly is Yellow...
Arre picture to abhi baaki Hai. Retreat reform and attack, this time period is very crucial and have to be very careful they may be slithering towards some other favourable spot. Hopefully they won't but they are Chinese something will happen or they might have got something in the backdoor negotiations.
It is from The Hindu. It may be false. They write anything and attribute it to sources.
Let official confirmation come....Bohot dekhe aise report.

Its still doesnt mean anything. More likely a retreat due to weather and the river?

so they went back 2km, but how many kilometre they came in at galwan?

also, they went back 2km in galwan, because their supply line has been washed out by flooding river.. and not because they wanted to de-escalate :pound: :pound: :pound:

i will believe when the status quo is restored as per april 2 in all areas.

Last edited:

destructodisc

Country flag
Having 2FA is recommended. But just FYI, even RSA SecID was subject to Chairman's hack attack.:

RSA has issued a statement for this:-

Everything in the software domain is hackable. but,
When enemy strikes we are not supposed to make them have a cake walk over our software infrastructure.

If humans can make it , humans can hack it . It's all about the reduction in the "probability figure" in terms of vulnerability. Having multi layered security is key , it buys time for response and counter measures.

any hacker needs entry points and pre-requisites to start hacking any system. These measures makes it difficult for hackers to start with their attacks. Without the stricter protocols ( software + physical ) in place these bloody Chicoms can go on an rampage, but if we follow stricter rules they will have a hard time even hacking into 1 system ( I am not saying they will not be able to hack)

Protocols will keep coming - RSA , Kerberos , TLS ..etc etc - Our agencies should work relentlessly to identify tougher versions of these protocols and implement them asap.

Time is every thing. Stronger Software Security buys you TIME.

Personally speaking, I am glad finally someone talked about RSA :cruisin2:. in all the military talks- from SAMs , AAMRAMs, BMDs, ADs , PESA to AESA to secure datalinks - are these small software protocols which makes them a reality. Thats how Harware communicate with each other.

a good read on what the CIA is doing these days

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Seems like "theHindu" didn't get their pay cheque on time by China. :hehe:

Should we believe? or may be it's TukTok ban and losing $6B effect? :lol:

Vijaita SinghNEW DELHI 06 JULY 2020 10:03 IST
UPDATED: 06 JULY 2020 11:15 IST

In the first signs of a pull back of Chinese troops along the disputed Line of Actual Control (LAC), Chinese troops have “shifted” two kilometres from the site of the June 15 violent clashes at Galwan Valley in eastern Ladakh, a senior government official has told The Hindu.

The Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) had moved well within India’s perception of the LAC in Galwan Valley after the June 15 incident when 20 soldiers were killed. India had matched presence with bunkers and temporary structures and the two armies were in “eyeball to eyeball” positions.

As part of an understanding reached during the June 30 Corps Commander-level talks on Sunday, a survey was done to verify if China had acted on its assurances.

“Chinese troops have shifted two km from the face-off site in Galwan. Temporary structures being removed by both sides,” the official said adding that a physical verification had also been conducted.

As reported by The Hindu, according to the June 30 disengagement plan, the two military commanders indicated that at first the de-escalation would take place at all the friction points — Galwan, Pangong Tso, Hot Springs — and then “depth areas” such as Depsang plains in the north, where China had amassed troops, would be looked into.

On June 19, the Chinese Foreign Ministry said that “the Galwan Valley was located on the Chinese side of the LAC in the western section of the Sino-Indian border”, suggesting it was making new claims in the area.

The Hindu also reported in its Sunday edition that a meeting between the Special Representatives of the two countries, tasked to hammer out a solution to the vexed boundary dispute, was likely to take place. This is another sign that both sides want to cool their raging boundary dispute, which has led to troop build-ups along different parts of the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles