India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
China is preparing for war on all fronts interestingly. Against Japan, Taiwan, South China sea (multiple countries), and against India.

China's preparation for war in Ladakh is in high gear.

Chinese are masters in low cost manufacturing. They can manufacture arms also the same way - in massive quantities. While rest of the world was cutting down on military after end of cold war, Chinese were ramping up massively.

USA woke up around 10 years ago when it realized what has happened. Since then US military budgets have been rising but the economic power in China's hands is hard to beat.

We are on the verge of a world war. No accommodation with China is possible now.
Looks like , you again had a bad dreams

Chinese might be posturing aggressively but deep down they know they cannot fight...their current generation is at best keyboard warriors...

let us park it there itself and if cheenis do go for adventure, i see new countries coming out of it....mangolia / tibet / Xiniang / mainland china controlled by Taiwan
2.5 front war is imminent, the sooner we accept the better. China is not going empty hand and we are not going to back down. china will become more aggressive as winter approaches. even all peace talks have failed to yield result and no further date for talks has been scheduled.

The Indian Hawk

Country flag
India eyes acquisition of Predator-B drones from US
In the wake of multiple prolonged stand-offs with the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) in eastern Ladakh, India has conveyed to the US its renewed interest in the medium-altitude long-endurance (MALE) armed Predator-B drone, which not only collects intelligence through surveillance and reconnaissance but also locates and destroys the target with missiles or laser-guided bombs.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
India China LIVE News: China claims Bhutan land in its ‘bid to pressure India’

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Ok but I don't think so. China will eat all these small nations like Tibet. They have only one way left and that is to be a part of India. If they don't want to do that, they should be capable sufficient to defend themselves. In last few days, china captured some villages Nepal Nepal is not able to do anything.
That is very fine sir. Those things are meant to be done. Neither meant to be professed not advertised.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
India China LIVE News: China claims Bhutan land in its ‘bid to pressure India’

See that makes me wonder. Why the fuck is no one slapping sanctions on the chinks for all this aggression.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Two front war? Let me put it in this simple way. An offensive would need adequate air support. What has Pak got? F-16s, antique Mirages and the JF-17 Thunder blunder. They have been prohibited by the U.S. from using F-16s against India as per the end user agreement. They got a pretty bad rap on the knuckles by the U.S. for using them and the AMRAAMs against India last year after the Balakot action.

Now with just the Thunders and old Mirages, 40% of which are grounded due to lack of spares etc they've got no hope in hell for achieving a favourable air situation over the area of ops. With sparse air support attacking Pak troops will be sitting ducks against the IAF. And mountain warfare isn't Pak Army's cup of tea as seen in Kargil. And if they ever think of opening a second front to help their Chinese masters in GB, Pak will be heading down the road to disaster tactically and strategically.

garg_bharat

Country flag
They’re nowhere close Bro. nobody is.
Long time left to worry about that.
And when that happens, you will see neutron shells with everyone to deliver oh so sweet emp blasts!
All drones are robots. Today both walking drones and flying drones are being used. Soon you will see drone subs in action.

All missiles are robots.

You are already in robot warfare age, it is just you do not realize it.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
USS Nimitz, USS Ronald Reagan not intimidated: US Navy's response to Chinese mouthpiece over missile threat

‘Not intimidated’: US Navy tweets sharp comeback to China on ‘aircraft carrier killer’

“China has a wide selection of anti-aircraft carrier weapons like DF-21D and DF-26 “aircraft carrier killer” #missiles. South China Sea is fully within grasp of the #PLA; any US #aircraftcarrier movement in the region is at the pleasure of PLA: analysts,” a tweet from China’s Global Times said.

In response, the US Navy’s chief of information tweeted, “And yet, there they are. Two @USNavy aircraft carriers operating in the international waters of the South China Sea. #USSNimitz & #USSRonaldReagan are not intimidated.” It tagged the Global Times report and used the hashtag #AtOurDiscretion.

destructodisc

Country flag
This post might not get much of traction here but I will still say this:

As we are preparing for war with china by mobilising troops, scaling manufacturing and fast tracking military hardware procurement from other countries - We need ALL GOVT ORGS ( water boards, electricity boards, nuclear. DRDO etc etc ) computers and software workstations to connect to Centrally administered Secure SOFTWARE REPOSITORIES for software downloads.

HyperCritical Computers / software work stations should NOT have any access to internet, intranet or even VPNs.

use of hardware token generators/ Hard pluggable keys - these are devices which are not connected to internet , are internally coded to generate a security token specific to your login credential. In case of a pluggable key, you will have to physically insert it in computer while putting your credentials along with OTP. A central agency can issue these to govt employees. Logins should look like - USERNAME + PASSWORD + SECURITY CREDENTIAL FROM H/W TOKEN GENERATOR or USERNAME + PASSWORD + OTP + PHYSICAL KEY ( on USB port)

a single key costs around 500-1000 rupees.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Now this is quality news! More of such posts please!

Now look At the above post. This basically tells me one thing. You can view this as Pakistan essentially reporting to China. Wow! I think pretty soon, the CCP will start funding the pak military. And start collecting taxes from pakis. :facepalm: :facepalm:
There is a reason I have started calling "Pakistan" as Chinese Pakistan. :wink:

Pakistan is no longer a sovereign country specially when Chinese beat up Paki anytime as per videos come out. :hehe:

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don’t know why F16 is hyped so much IAF rejected F16 in MMRCA calling it obsolete it’s atleast 40 years old design, Why did IAF reject F16 calling it a 40 years old obsolete junk and choosed ultra expensive and shiny Rafales? And after 27th February we had our media channels praising F16 saying it’s better than any aircraft in the region even better than Su30mki and if F16s are so good why USAF wants it to replace with F35 😂😂

WARREN SS

Country flag
USS Nimitz, USS Ronald Reagan not intimidated: US Navy's response to Chinese mouthpiece over missile threat

‘Not intimidated’: US Navy tweets sharp comeback to China on ‘aircraft carrier killer’

“China has a wide selection of anti-aircraft carrier weapons like DF-21D and DF-26 “aircraft carrier killer” #missiles. South China Sea is fully within grasp of the #PLA; any US #aircraftcarrier movement in the region is at the pleasure of PLA: analysts,” a tweet from China’s Global Times said.

In response, the US Navy’s chief of information tweeted, “And yet, there they are. Two @USNavy aircraft carriers operating in the international waters of the South China Sea. #USSNimitz & #USSRonaldReagan are not intimidated.” It tagged the Global Times report and used the hashtag #AtOurDiscretion.

Well
I am really having a thought now are these pussies will
Term themselves
To substitute US & USSR
As next Super power

They are juvenile
images (43).jpeg

WARREN SS

Country flag
I don’t know why F16 is hyped so much IAF rejected F16 in MMRCA calling it obsolete it’s atleast 40 years old design, Why did IAF reject F16 calling it a 40 years old obsolete junk and choosed ultra expensive and shiny Rafales? And after 27th February we had our media channels praising F16 saying it’s better than any aircraft in the region even better than Su30mki and if F16s are so good why USAF wants it to replace with F35 😂😂
Because it is Good
IAF only rejected due it's End user agreement

F-16 block 60 was only operational
Aircraft in MMRCA trials with AESA Radar
& Long range BVRAM

If we signed deal in 2011 itself we might be operating 100+ F-16 blk 60

Which superior to anything 🇨🇳 has even today

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Because it is Good
IAF only rejected due it's End user agreement

F-16 block 60 was only operational
Aircraft in MMRCA trials with AESA Radar
& Long range BVRAM

If we signed deal in 2011 itself we might be operating 100+ F-16 blk 60

Which superior to anything 🇨🇳 has even today
If F16 are superior to Rafales then why it’s price is much lower than rafales? And F16 was designed in 1970s it’s more than 40 years old

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Well
I am really having a thought now are these pussies will
Term themselves
To substitute US & USSR
As next Super power

They are juvenile
View attachment 52133
DF 21s are not tested. The US is very much aware about China’s capabilities. Very much so.
From what I’ve heard they are now passing on info that relates to true capabilities of Chinese military hardware to India. This is why I believe the military establishment and modi are more vocal about taking on China.
Let’s see how this goes. China are trying to make Pakistan the focal point of the attack by arming them.

WARREN SS

Country flag
If F16 are superior to Rafales then why it’s price is much lower than rafales? And F16 was designed in 1970s it’s more than 40 years old
It's depends on blks of both aircraft's
Compare F-16 blk 60 with Rafale F3R
It's below
Second is Economy of scale
USAF operates
Over 1000+
F-16 alone
Even rafale is late 70's designed so is eurofighter

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I agree that F16s are cheap and Lockheed Martin is a highly efficient company they can create jobs in India by manufacturing F16 and can deliver 100+ F16 in an year if the situation arises but F16 are not some high end cutting edge aircrafts like F35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles