India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarjen

To all the keyboard warriors here, who say we csn strike this that, this within our reach and so... If you think their base is in our reach so is ours in their reach... and they have more weapons, do no underestimate the chinese like we did in 62.... at this time what we can do is to stop rely on china and grow our local industry... support with weapons and diplomacy to anyone who has problem with China

kaaleshwaar

Country flag

Shah Mehmood Qureshi kicked the bucket acc to PTV news.
Translation:
Makhdoom Shah Mehmood Qureshi

The late Makhdoom Shah Mehmood Qureshi was a well-versed politician and a sincere person

May Allah forgive the deceased and grant patience to the bereaved. Makhdoom Shah Mehmood Qureshi

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Translation:
Makhdoom Shah Mehmood Qureshi

The late Makhdoom Shah Mehmood Qureshi was a well-versed politician and a sincere person

May Allah forgive the deceased and grant patience to the bereaved. Makhdoom Shah Mehmood Qureshi
I think the hutiya translator is at fault again.
PTV tweeting some other leader died and all condolences are pouring in.
SMQ is still in hospital though.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
major city of India and an important military base

Then you will definitely get nuked .

🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯
🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯
I barely live 500 meters from a military base that houses the Styx Cruise missile's Mobile Missile Battery system's

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Democracy can be hard to preview what info should be going out what not should be going on

In the name of republic secular and sovereign what should be asked from goi what not should be asked

In war time how much info should be given on right time how much should be classified till how many year etc etc etc

This all civics sense should be introduced in eight ninth and tenth standard as compulsary chapters

Freezer Dam

Country flag
"Reports"

There has been no tactical advance made in recent past. Few points earlier cleared of Pakistani forces remain clear, mainly certain troublesome spurs and saddles which provided the enemy an excellent enfilade.
But pls decode your tweet....

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I was going through articles on new Russian rifles. And I came across this sniper rifle with 5 km+ range. It uses a heavy round for sure.

The sound created might be really high too and will need to suppress it using silencer. But in the mountain region such sniper will come handy since it is pretty easy to locate enemy if you have height advantage.

Army should really look into the training and purchase of such for Himalayan region.

Next they can arm the civilians of the border region so that they can provide some deterrence once they see enemy patrolling inside our area.

If Chinki takes hit from civilian or man dressed as civilian it would give army an excuse while chinks can cry as much.

Will this be enough firepower? - vidhwansak rifle

fb_img_1531379508364.jpg

download.jpeg

Sarjen

Its a game of maneuvering to 'dominate' the area now. That is ongoing.
Heyy... Missed your posts in PDF.. those bastards banned me for life Haha

So are you saying IA still carrying out aggressive patrols ??

Arihant

If I’m not wrong, Shaurya is hypersonic. It’s faster than brahmos. I don’t hunk that would be used for targetting supply lines. Ideally, you would want to use that for targetting S400s

Also, is the shaurya under production? I thought it was an experimental/test platform.
Shaurya follows ballistic path and if bmd is their it can be intercepted. So little chance first attack against S400 site will come through Shaurya. After neutralising s400 With Brahmos (even though missile is not anti radiation but with more than 400 km range no anti radiation missile is available to destroy S400) we will use 700 km range missile with 1 ton payload instead of brahmos with 300 kg warhead and 450 km range, to destroy different bases. As previously shared by few senior members here shaurya is in production.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Defence employees across India to protest

Published July 5, 2020 | By admin SOURCE: TNN Defence civilian employees all over the country will observe a nationwide protest day by holding demonstration on July 3 — while also maintaining social distancing — on the call of the central trade unions and independent federations like the All India Defence Employees’ Federation which represents 4 Lakh defence employees. The demonstration will be against the government’s decision to corporatise Ordnance Factory Board, allow private players to operate army workshops, abolition of posts in military engineer service and army units, outsourcing and FDI in defence, reduction of manpower in DGQA (directorate general of quality assurance), general dilution of labour laws among others. “The demonstration will be a united and combined one in which Unions affiliated to AIDEF, INDWF (INTUC), BPMS (BMS), LPF and other Unions and Association will also participate in the demonstration,” a statement issued on Thursday read. The federations of the defence civilian employees will take a decision after the second week of July to fix the date of commencement of the indefinite strike by the 41 Ordnance factory employees against the proposed move of the Government to corporatize the ordnance Factories and then to privatize it.

Dall m kuch to RED HAI.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
VIPUL021969 (@vipul021969) Tweeted:
@globaltimesnews Very funny. Sho me a single reference of DF21 tested against any naval target. Your paper propaganda missile will not work against US a/c. As per one study, China will loose its 40 % navy to sink one US aircraft carrier. Continue your propaganda to impress chinese people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles