India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
What abt that massive movement tweet ? Who is moving .. people over here went crazy
02 movements.

1. PLA .... they are somehow spooked. Probably assess Indian forces may take limited action to evict their positions from new areas occupied by them.

2. Pakistan. With the amount of additional troops India has placed in Kashmir Valley and Ladakh, we have ample forces to slice across into GB if we take a decision to.

cereal killer

Country flag
View attachment 52098

Distance from delhi to LAC -> 380 km
Distance from edge of AP to Beijing -> 2200 km

:notsure: in a full blown war , these fuckers will sit pretty in Beijing eating their noodles. Meanwhile even their shitty rockets launchers with max 350 range will almost reach Delhi.
If they target Delhi our missiles will flow for Beijing & Shanghai. If they target Punjab, HP J&K then Sichuan & Yunan will burn. Of course they've the advantage here but that doesn't mean we will sit & do nothing.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

Why isn't government arresting this bastards
Goa, pondicherry or Kashmir. They all were part of India which foreigners occupied at some point in time. We took it back. Taiwan was not china. Xinjiang ,Tibet was occupied by china. All these Indian states enjoys equal rights of any indian state and citizenry unlike the examples this traitor stated. Nich insan, Mad******d.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
"Reports"

There has been no tactical advance made in recent past. Few points earlier cleared of Pakistani forces remain clear, mainly certain troublesome spurs and saddles which provided the enemy an excellent enfilade.
Tell the forum about that big big and very big movement .. do not do first calss in replying that..

Sehwag213

Country flag
Tweets are mine, twitter is mine.

Those were orders - de-escalate and prepare for de-induction (1 rider - if no new demands are raised). New demands have been raised, wherein Galwan valley has to be vacated by IA.

Sorry, I did post the thought process in almost real time. That is always subject to revision.

Even now there is a dilemma over undertaking a limited 'clearing' operation or allowing situation to be as is right now.

Secondly, I deliberately avoid using military parlance and specifics here. That does not need to be in the public domain, is not posted by me. Neither can I be tried for breach of orders and SOPs on Social Media, nor have I ever undertaken that activity (almost 12 years now with pretty good presence in PDF, while in service) wherein either sensitive or critical information has been leaked. Even here, have tried to be generalistic, non-specific and continue to be selective in posting.

Rest assured, I comment only on stuff I am trained in, have dealt with or am formally educated at. That includes and is not limited to CBRN in all its aspects.
So are they also vacating Gwalan valley? Or they have asked us to unilaterally?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
But that just happens and I am just stating the truth and facts nothing more no bakwas third grade film of the person you mentionede's
sir ji, i know you are mentioning the truth and i believe the incident did happened. but your writing made me feel like i am reading a opening script of horror movie :laugh:

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
sir ji, i know you are mentioning the truth and i believe the incident did happened. but your writing made me feel like i am reading a opening script of horror movie :laugh:
Well I could try to improve that but this dam auto correct is head ache dont knew what to do and I am no sir

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
View attachment 52098

Distance from delhi to LAC -> 380 km
Distance from edge of AP to Beijing -> 2200 km

:notsure: in a full blown war , these fuckers will sit pretty in Beijing eating their noodles. Meanwhile even their shitty rockets launchers with max 350 range will almost reach Delhi.
That's precisely why we have Arihant (and possibly Arighat) deployed with prototype K-4 SLBMs that can "brighten up" Jinping's day.

mokoman

Country flag

Why isn't government arresting this bastards
How does Taiwan compare with Goa.

:dude: Goa was under colonial rule by foreign nation , Last order given to Portuguese governor was to burn down the city before India occupy it .

Taiwan on the other hand is an independent democracy .

Say stupid things to hate on government . Even more , stupid people will upvote it .

Sehwag213

Country flag
How does Taiwan compare with Goa.

:dude: Goa was under colonial rule by foreign nation , Last order given to Portuguese governor was to burn down the city before India occupy it .

Taiwan on the other hand is an independent democracy .

Say stupid things to hate on government . Even more , stupid people will upvote it .
He lives in Sweden . Don't take him seriously.

cereal killer

Country flag
Goa, pondicherry or Kashmir. They all were part of India which foreigners occupied at some point in time. We took it back. Taiwan was not china. Xinjiang ,Tibet was occupied by china. All these Indian states enjoys equal rights of any indian state and citizenry unlike the examples this traitor stated. Nich insan, Mad******d.
Those 6.7k people who liked his post are 0.5 front:mad2:. These kind of f****s should be tried under PSA act & thrown in prison:shoot:

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
And I think we are just to much panicking about a full fledge war

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Tell them to dig a big hole - dimensions at 6 feet x 6 feet x 3 feet per individual ... i.e 6 feet deep and long and 3 feet wide per person. The entrance to the hole, if they want one, can be made but must be made at 90 degrees as 'L' shaped. And then, put a 9 micron plastic sheet on top of that hole and hide. Or they can make a good overhead protection using beams and CGI sheet covered with the said plastic sheet and some sand over it in layer.

Provided the nuclear bomb does not fall on them directly, they should be fine 🤨😏
And who is going to melt inside that hole ?? What happens when the tremendous air pressure building around sucks out that man reducing him to dust.. ??

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Those 6.7k people who liked his post are 0.5 front:mad2:. These kind of f****s should be tried under PSA act & thrown in prison:shoot:
Nah, most of those likes for Swine are frm pigs in the sty in our immediate west. They showing 'family' solidarity.
I am happy they found an alternative to Laaltopi guy in Mr.Swine.
Mods, don't u del or moderate my comment.
If Bakshi saab can say it on National t.v, so can we here.😜

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles