India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Why such assumptions? Any thing caught your eyes?:notsure:
Modi meeting with President looks like an end of engagement and open channel with PLA and Chinese Foreign affairs office.

If I may presume more, India will call back its diplomatic mission and citizens from China in next few days.

The Chinese ambassador will be handed over the ultimatum.

cereal killer

Country flag
If it's a clash of civilizations then let it come and we will finish it once and for all.
It's time the world realizes the power of followers of Sanatan Dharm.
Let this war be a final warning to all different cults ( I don't consider them as religions) to mend their ways otherwise be ready to soon meet their creator..
No offence but It is going to be Indian army who's going to do that job. Power of Sanatan Dharm is beyond anyone's imagination already.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
I wonder if Israel or US will lend us a few AWACS. It’s going to be crucial. Our lack of no’s as far as AWACS go are a big impediment.
Nope.... these things don't happen without a treaty.
Israel have spare AWACS to offer ? They don't ..

USA certainly can help but most of our platforms are Russian.

Interoperability will be an issue it can be resolved with Rafale Mirage etc and Tejas.

Anyway it's not happening right now.

The only solution was to buy a few more Awacs but since 2003-4 we have been sitting duck on such critical major purchase. Now if the cost is increased since last 17 years then it's not all Russia or Israel fault either.

Sanatani

Country flag
No offence but It is going to be Indian army who's going to do that job. Power of Sanatan Dharm is beyond anyone's imagination already.
I agree that the Indian army is going to do the job but the world knows India as a Hindu dominant country ,so if India wins it would be known as victory of a Hindu country.
Also Modi is projected as a Hindu nationalist leader. Again a victory when he is the PM will strengthen the cause of Hindu nationalist.
Last ,this war can only be won when the 0.5 front we talk about is taken care of by us ( mostly Hindus)

mokoman

Country flag
map.jpeg

Distance from delhi to LAC -> 380 km
Distance from edge of AP to Beijing -> 2200 km

:notsure: in a full blown war , these fuckers will sit pretty in Beijing eating their noodles. Meanwhile even their shitty rockets launchers with max 350 range will almost reach Delhi.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Well here is the problem. In 1999 Indian Navy didn't enforce a blockade. However in 1971 we did. How do we know war with China once started will be a limited war or will extend to the seas? Because the Chinese no matter whether the war once started is limited in scale or full blown out war will definitely move their assets to Indian ocean to counter Indian Navy. Isn't this tricky?
Because in 1999 we had not declared war on Pakistan. And in case of any hostility with PRC, their SLOCs will be blocked by India, both in Bay of Bengal - Indian Ocean region and Arabian Sea - Indian Ocean region.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
:dude: Could be swine flu , bubonic plague , covid 2.0 , hanta virus . Chinese options are endless .
True.

Most effective biological weapons are, in order of effectiveness (not necessarily ease of delivery):

1. Influenza viruses - most effective for rendering combat troops directly in contact ineffective.
2. Botulinum Toxin (challenging to deliver effectively) target is rear echelon-support troops-enemy troop concentration zone
3. Plague - predominantly effective for rear echelon/support elements - Military Industrial complexes
4. Anthrax - same as 3

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
:lawl: :lawl: there are people like him in each and every corner of the street. if people like him is indeed from defense then they should be tried for treason for violating safe sm use policy. everyone wants to or pretends that he have deep connection to armed forces or know the insider information.. they are all pure rumor mills. they only want to get followers
Yes. True that. Am a rumour mill. Ignore.

he said with authority that govt has given order for deescalation back on jun 27th.. and i have been asking
"deescalation hogaya kya?" :lehappy: every day since then.
Have you seen Indian forces 'engage' PLA even though they have strengthened their hold in Pangon Tso area as also in Galwan river valley?

What do you understand by the word de-escalation? If you may kindly clarify?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
At the very first sign of escalation Indian navy should move it's assets to strait of Malacca especially it's submarine force. Any delay in that would mean Chinese will move some of their submarines to Indian ocean. Fighting them at the narrow strait would be easier for us and their numerical superiority wouldn't matter. The question is who is going to relay the message to Indian navy to do that?
Everyone who has some inkling or interest in Defense as a subject never fails to talk about Malacca strait without understanding the full nuances and implications.

Any action by India in Malacca Strait is straight away an international problem with all countries almost half of globe taking a position on it. Militarily it is not a few submarine affairs. It has to be tackled in conjunction with Sunda strait and blockage of Gwadar. It is also not meant for limited War scenario where Wars will finished in days or month. Such an action will always have a risk of escalation up to point of nuclear war.

It is of strategic advantage to India but the option is not open with every drop of hat.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Have you seen Indian forces 'engage' PLA even though they have strengthened their hold in Pangon Tso area as also in Galwan river valley?

What do you understand by the word de-escalation? If you may kindly clarify?
i m not sure if that twitter belongs to you or somebody else..

if i remember correctly, back in june 27th or so that twitter account gave us impression that deescalation has been confirmed and orders were given to IA to prepare and disengage/fall back in 48 hours provided that there are no new demands from the other side...

i know rightway, that this cannot be true.

thanks for stepping in and clearing any misconceptions.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
I'm talking about cost factor and quantity, the amount spent for the Apache is mind boggling and performance wise it is incremental imho. If you observe the acquisition pattern it suggest that air force has pre disposition for hi tech which may not always be right. Hypothetically back then if they had not gone for MIG 27 you would still be having Su 25 to perform CAS task.

A plane however will have less hover time on the battlefield but higher payload than a helicopter.
Apaches have a very quick turn around time. All helis do. You could have a platform that is virtually present in the theater at all times to provide CAS support. But you will need to position them very close to the theater.
I would honestly put the fixed wing CAS aircraft only for long range ground support missions. Where you will have to take out ground based fortifications or bunkers. Warthogs and frogfoots would have a field day in they environment. Just look at the frogfoots operations in Syria. Mostly taking out bunkered posts and holed up targets.

It would be great to have both. 24 to 36 fixed wing CAS aircraft and a bunch of attack helis.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I just cant believe what happened now literally here we are talking about the conflict but an strange's event's happened at my neighbourhood's I am alone at home and one of my neighbour's Shrinivasan family just knocked on my door's and they looked terrified I thoughts something bad happened but they asked me about the current border conflict's and what they asked me if me after seeing that after some news that are we going to war's appresntly's they saw some news that we are readying bharmos's missile capable of nuclear weapon's and listen now they asked if Chinese's would target our city could they use nuclear bomb on our city should be go to village as the villages are safe they first asked if my other family are at homes I said I am alone then then asked the above mentioned as my family member's have military background the had come to asked about whether we will face the situation's as they were panicking literally the whole shrivasan family from elder to younger I brought class of water and sharbat's to them and kindly explained the situation's and asked them and told that there is no need to Pacific and there would be no situation at least for now it we should in our own capacity try to calm and tell the people who are panicking as they hardly knew anything about the war and the senior member of the srinivasan told they were panicked during 71's war and used to turn off the light's during the night's due to fear of attack's I think there is a misconception of the war and we need to clear as much as possible's
Sometimes you sound like 50 cent party member.

Sanatani

Country flag
I just cant believe what happened now literally here we are talking about the conflict but an strange's event's happened at my neighbourhood's I am alone at home and one of my neighbour's Shrinivasan family just knocked on my door's and they looked terrified I thoughts something bad happened but they asked me about the current border conflict's and what they asked me if me after seeing that after some news that are we going to war's appresntly's they saw some news that we are readying bharmos's missile capable of nuclear weapon's and listen now they asked if Chinese's would target our city could they use nuclear bomb on our city should be go to village as the villages are safe they first asked if my other family are at homes I said I am alone then then asked the above mentioned as my family member's have military background the had come to asked about whether we will face the situation's as they were panicking literally the whole shrivasan family from elder to younger I brought class of water and sharbat's to them and kindly explained the situation's and asked them and told that there is no need to Pacific and there would be no situation at least for now it we should in our own capacity try to calm and tell the people who are panicking as they hardly knew anything about the war and the senior member of the srinivasan told they were panicked during 71's war and used to turn off the light's during the night's due to fear of attack's I think there is a misconception of the war and we need to clear as much as possible's
Bro if you start using full stops after sentences ,it would be easier to read your posts.
Your posts are good and informative so spending time on reading them .
No offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles