India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
At the very first sign of escalation Indian navy should move of it's assets to strait of Malacca especially it's submarine force. Any delay in that would mean Chinese will move some of their submarines to Indian ocean. Fighting them at the narrow strait would be easier for us and their numerical superiority wouldn't matter. The question who is going to relay the message to Indian navy to do that?
They are more familiar to the situation's than us

abhay rajput

Country flag
Any deadly virus outbreak in China will means that west is playing it's cards. they aren't Saint and even if it was leaked by an accident in bio lab it doesn't matter they will always thinks this as intentional. I mean even Israeli were talking about ethical bioweapons way back in 1998. Moreover USA had lost more than 120000+ people from this - the only other thing that tops this is WW2 causalities close to 400000+. They will definitely not gonna let this go unanswered

Concard

Country flag
They are more familiar to the situation's than us
Well here is the problem. In 1999 Indian Navy didn't enforce a blockade. However in 1971 we did. How do we know war with China once started will be a limited war or will extend to the seas? Because the Chinese no matter whether the war once started is limited in scale or full blown out war will definitely move their assets to Indian ocean to counter Indian Navy. Isn't this tricky?

muralidon924

Country flag
Any deadly virus outbreak in China will means that west is playing it's cards. they aren't Saint and even if it was leaked by an accident in bio lab it doesn't matter they will always thinks this as intentional. I mean even Israeli were talking about ethical bioweapons way back in 1998. Moreover USA had lost more than 120000+ people from this - the only other thing that tops this is WW2 causalities close to 400000+. They will definitely not gonna let this go unanswered

if the west want the public opinion to change on China, the west need to portray this as a bio-weapon attack by CCP. It isn't the first time they have staged reasons for the public opinion to change

Sanatani

Country flag
So it is escalating fast. All the talking leading nowhere!

The reason? The time to talk is past. And past does not come back.

There are lost opportunities (sigh) or may be it is fate.

Guys prepare for war.

People who think Indian cities cannot be attacked (or war will be limited to border) will get surprises.

We are facing an enemy that literally hates us. This enemy hates our very existence.

It is a clash of civilizations.
If it's a clash of civilizations then let it come and we will finish it once and for all.
It's time the world realizes the power of followers of Sanatan Dharm.
Let this war be a final warning to all different cults ( I don't consider them as religions) to mend their ways otherwise be ready to soon meet their creator..

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Does India attempted counter strike on LAC.... Heard rumors.. Unconfirmed
What is counter strike ??
Where was the stike that you now are looking for counter - strike.. or counter stroke...

Strikes are only happening in all OFB factories so that the commie unions do not produce things for soldiers.... Though my friend @Waanar would tell me about my love for olive green even when I only state facts..

Last edited:

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
On some previou's posts some member's quoted that the spam of Drone's would be dangerous for the aircraft's and AEWC's I will provide an counter Weight's Cheap drones do not necessarily mean that combat becomes attritional, because you have to consider the trend toward missile spam, the F-15EX can carry 22 A2A missiles When the game shifts to micromissiles, replace 22 AMRAAMs with 44 Sidewinder equivalents or 88 sub-Sidewinder equivalents As far as AEW&C goes, AEW&C is defendable as long as its detection range is long enough, i.e, stealth aircraft can be put to picket for the AEW&C

I think the notion which people are obsessed with right now is the drone controller role The thing is, the Su-57, the F-35, and so on, are all being slated to have drone controller roles I'm just of the view that having every aircraft in your formation be capable of drone control instead of having a single fighter dedicate itself to drone control is more feasible because you don't end up creating a single target to be jammed or destroyed

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
If escalation happens i hope communist party of india is banned forever
If you ban them then what will happen to the pet project of International globalization forces who want Hindusim to be eliminated from Indian soil. They are the first responders in the unholy international union between Anglophone and political Islamist forces... 80 percent of All India Service officers, Class A Service Officers, Journalist, professors and teachers, political activists are all commies this way or that way... they will commit suicide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles