India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Below are list prices of A330, considering that india is a out and out boeing market ( military wise) barring indigo, I am sure airbus would be keen to make a mark here..

Aagin these list prices get heavily discounted depending on the deal size....i have heard of operators getting heavy discounts

View attachment 52086
Airlines gets discount because of the number of aircraft they order. I am again saying that the cost will almost double the civilian version.

Kumata

Country flag
Airlines gets discount because of the number of aircraft they order. I am again saying that the cost will almost double the civilian version.
Correct but saying cost will be double is far fetched...

LDev

Country flag
I wonder why OSINT satellite images suddenly dried up. Is it deliberate or due to monsoon fewer clear images are available?
Most of these OSINT images were paid for my news organizations which then passed them over to the so called OSINT analysts. For a new job/tasking the price is typically $50 per sq km and the minimum order size is 100 sq km. So it is roughly $5000 per shot per day. After the initial flurry of movement in the Galwan valley the relative positions of the two sides are relatively static so nothing substantially "newsworthy" from the news organization's point of view. So they are not spending the $5000 per pop. You can be sure that as soon as there is some action on the ground, those OSINT images will again be commissioned.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Some body asked beforce on this forum would be the J 20's be deployed on the border or not's that time I had given a rough answer now I will give a detailed one's

Weapons bay truma

J20 already have the biggest weapon bay in all 5th gen fighters, and with the network system they're building, J20 could stay stealth and simply guide the missiles fired from another jet (and in the future, the unmanned ones) but its is shallow and the chinese are making their missiles wing's foldable in order to increase the number of missiles from 4 to 6 for the PL 15 Missile's while the F22 could only carry 4 AIM120 until they make the wings smaller on the AIM120C. J20 is would be designed to carry 6 missiles in the main bay, and they'll do that by making the weapon's size fit the bay size, not the other way around another reason of why the J 20 is not ready

Engine pain's

I can still see PLAAF taking/forced to take 130KN WS-10 variant so long as they are at least analogue's to Al-31 reliability. All things considered, it's still totally possible they are literally's inferior overall to whatever 135KN Russian alternative was.

I always thought that the WS-10 would make its way to the J-10 as soon as it proved itself reliable enough on J-11B. They wanted not just 10 but 20 years proof. They've got it. Whatever the thrust and overall performance, it certainly that much worse than the latest and greatest AL-31. It could potentially be a fair bit better but there's no way to determine this based on extrapolation

I can see you

AEW uses long wave, long wavelength radars, like S-band and L-band. Array size requirements for these radars makes it next to impossible for use with a fighter jet, and even if you use a linear array L-band like on the Su-35, it still not as good in terms of overall power and coverage than having it on an AEW.

Long range, long wavelength radar can pick up stealthy objects much better than X-band radar, but is unable to provide a high quality track on them, and provide sufficient resolution on the target to distinguish it. Could be a bird? Could be a plane? This is where the AEW sends message to its network, and routes other fighters to the suspected area to find, ID or deal with the threat. Fighters will have to share sensor information with the AEW in a CEC network.

That why we sended the Su 30 MKI's just not for try to search's it but to locate it exactly what it's through's it's a L-band array L band IFF transponder with a total weight of 100 kg and a diameter of 960 manas able to detect the J 20's at a distance's of about almost to 200 KM far this has to be done through a linear conformal array. Another way is through a HALE drone that has to be modified with a conformal array that why I am saying we needed a powerful HALE Drone's like I posted toady

Sarjen

I wonder if Israel or US will lend us a few AWACS. It’s going to be crucial. Our lack of no’s as far as AWACS go are a big impediment.
Not happening... They're inneed of more since its very congested airspace now

Super lca

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I asked my sis then how to gain an upper hand in the Air Battle's, she said first strikes at their air assets she said they don't have that many air asset's at Tibet's or UAR's but most of them loacted at the Chongqing or siuchan our first priority will always been the air asset's bases located at this regione's unless operational Command's change's barely few asset's are located at the Tibetan's PLAAF's airbases and the UAR air asset will be targeted by the North Command air asset's with most of them within our range but some would be even out reach of our Su 30 MKI's
Is your sis an airforce pilot or what?

Suhaan

Country flag

U.S. Navy's Chief of Information trolling Gobar times
Those missile are giant Natraj pencils actually ,Barood must be supplied form Mauaima ie fussi patakas sissy.panty men will have to run once they set fire on those and shut their ears only to find missiles are actually pencils,CCP trolling sissy panty men now US joining

cereal killer

Country flag
Even if our capability is limited to hit major Chinese Population centres but their Sichuan & Yunan province is well within our striking range through NE India. Even though Yunan is one of their less developed province but it still houses considerable han population & Sichuan can be Targeted without too much effort as well via cruise missiles.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Even if our capability is limited to hit major Chinese Population centres but their Sichuan & Yunan province is well within our striking range through NE India. Even though Yunan is one of their less developed province but it still houses considerable han population & Sichuan can be Targeted without too much effort as well via cruise missiles.
Both the province's houses most of their air and other assets of the Western's air command's

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Does Some one knew who is the hell fire's source's or he is just talking what he want's
Oh bhai dil dhak dhak horea hai.

Massive Movement.......😬🤐
He is the source
Well I have seen his comments but have never knew that he is a military or MOD's peraonal as pointed know by the knowitall

:lawl: :lawl: there are people like him in each and every corner of the street. if people like him is indeed from defense then they should be tried for treason for violating safe sm use policy. everyone wants to or pretends that he have deep connection to armed forces or know the insider information.. they are all pure rumor mills. they only want to get followers

he said with authority that govt has given order for deescalation back on jun 27th.. and i have been asking
"deescalation hogaya kya?" :lehappy: every day since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles