India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
Before China/India hitting the Nuke button, am more concerned with suicidal PLAAF raids in the NE involving over 100-200 planes of all assortments.

With good part of NE under cloud cover and mist, it won't be easy to spot and engage them.

Thanks to our wonderful planners, do we even have enough numbers of AEW&CS ?

Remember, you are dealing with China and they have the first mover advantage.

So 100, 200, 400... do we have the resources to defend the North East?

We have an advantage on the ground in NE but can the same be said about the skies if a numerically superior PLAAF decides to throw its all at one go? The chaos that would ensue.. one can only imagine.

We need thousands of G2A missiles of all types to secure the skies over our NE.
:notsure: why use suicidal attacks when they have a shit load of missiles

200 intercontinental ballistic missiles
300 medium-range ballistic missiles
1,150 short-range ballistic missiles
3,000 cruise missiles

All of their population centers are 1000 km away , most of Tibet is barren . meaning we have to cross Tibet - pass through their anti missile defences to reach their cities .

Meanwhile they can position their missile right at the LOC .

:hmm: In the future we could build up over 1000 hypersonic missiles that can evade their defences for parity.

Suhaan

Country flag
If the war breaks out India must liberate Nepal from communists and POK from Pakistan regardless of the status quo with China if India Captures some territory of Tibbet then I will be happy but we must liberate POK
Let me complete it,they should go 1 step further and drive away loyal jihadis from PoK,those snakes should never be merged to mainstream,we have enough of those peacefuls true liberattion lies in liberation from jihadis
Sorry if i offend anyone,i hold no grudges for those who live for this great nation and come forth in hour of crisis im against those vermins who enjoy lots of perks here and live up a dream to destroy this very land and its people one day

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Were are already doing it's better to order more Phalacon's radars from Israeli's
Israel ain't the issue Russia is.

They were asking a lot for the IL platform which delayed the project. It still comes up every year and the cost kept on increasing.

I think a 4+ AWACS deal should be signed instead giving buffer to DRDO indigenous project and since we are planning to use airbus aircraft for indigenous project we may use the same for phalcon too. Even if the idea is floated chances are Russia might bring down the cost.

Between 2+ 6 Awacs are planned by DRDO over next 10 years .

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

They were asking a lot for the IL platform which delayed the project. It still comes up every year and the cost kept on increasing.

I think a 4+ AWACS deal should be signed instead giving buffer to DRDO indigenous project and since we are planning to use airbus aircraft for indigenous project we may use the same for phalcon too. Even if the idea is floated chances are Russia might bring down the cost.

DRDO also proposed AWAC's on the C 295 dont knew what happened's

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
So it is escalating fast. All the talking leading nowhere!

The reason? The time to talk is past. And past does not come back.

There are lost opportunities (sigh) or may be it is fate.

Guys prepare for war.

People who think Indian cities cannot be attacked (or war will be limited to border) will get surprises.

We are facing an enemy that literally hates us. This enemy hates our very existence.

It is a clash of civilizations.
Bro, do you even sleep ?

Suhaan

Country flag
:notsure: why use suicidal attacks when they have a shit load of missiles

200 intercontinental ballistic missiles
300 medium-range ballistic missiles
1,150 short-range ballistic missiles
3,000 cruise missiles

All of their population centers are 1000 km away , most of Tibet is barren . meaning we have to cross Tibet - pass through their anti missile defences to reach their cities .

Meanwhile they can position their missile right at the LOC .

:hmm: In the future we could build up over 1000 hypersonic missiles that can evade their defences for parity.
SLBMs my brother,they are not showpieces

Flying Dagger

Country flag
DRDO also proposed AWAC's on the C 295 dont knew what happened's
Airbus 330 was tabled under the project. We should have chosen one aircraft type and use it for tankers transport etc for ease . Plus the civilian.market will provide advantage too.

But it's been getting delayed too and now USA is projecting Boeing Pegasus aggressively.

A 20 aircraft deal should be signed for the aircraft type for tanker as well Awacs system.

abhay rajput

Country flag

Phancon radar and plane cost were doubled from the previous contract. Although both of these things were also upgraded.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Phancon radar and plane cost were doubled from the previous contract. Although both of these things were also upgraded.
Actually Russia asked for more than 3 times the previous cost. That is when the aircraft have high maintenance issues which they claim to be sorted.

Meanwhile both Pegasus and Airbus are better option.

Pegasus has cost advantage and economical but Airbus 330 is bigger advanced and better suited for AWACS need too as well tanker. The cost is on the higher side though.

My pick is airbus from tanker to Awacs and transport.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
If the war breaks out India must liberate Nepal from communists and POK from Pakistan regardless of the status quo with China if India Captures some territory of Tibbet then I will be happy but we must liberate POK
At the first sign of Nepalese overt collaboration with the PLA, Nepal will lose its Mithila region.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don’t know why we decided to develop an entire aircraft before developing an engine? An aircraft can be developed around an engine but developing an engine for an aircraft is difficult we should focus on 5th Generation engine before developing a FGFA once we develop a world class engine of our own our Foreign policy will be more assertive and we will gain allies and FOREX by doing arms deal with them

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
At the first sign of Nepalese overt collaboration with the PLA, Nepal will lose its Mithila region.
Not just Mithila or tarai Limbuwan Khambuwan and raidesh are asking freedom as well but we don’t hear about them because they’re minority

Sarjen

Were are already doing it's better to order more Phalacon's radars from Israeli's
its been going on for ages about more phalcon from Israel.. unfortunately its struck... i believe the carrier is the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles