India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
I was going through articles on new Russian rifles. And I came across this sniper rifle with 5 km+ range. It uses a heavy round for sure.

The sound created might be really high too and will need to suppress it using silencer. But in the mountain region such sniper will come handy since it is pretty easy to locate enemy if you have height advantage.

Army should really look into the training and purchase of such for Himalayan region.

Next they can arm the civilians of the border region so that they can provide some deterrence once they see enemy patrolling inside our area.

If Chinki takes hit from civilian or man dressed as civilian it would give army an excuse while chinks can cry as much.

Chinmayanand

Country flag
I see that there are many scared souls here & on brf too. India is a nuclear power with over 150 warheads . China does not have that many cities . Just think about top 50 Chinese cities going down in flames. China will be left with no industrial or military power to ever trouble anybody else. Well , we may go down as well . Now it's up to China to decide & they have not laboured so hard for decades to go down in flames. Relax & watch the showdown.

Don't spoil the atmosphere with your unfounded fear. India & allies will take down China conventionally itself. Any shooting that starts will bring down Chinese economy by 50% quickly. The developed countries have now acknowledged the evil that they have created. Chinese exports will begin to collapse rapidly , no new FDIs will go in there and an export based chinese economy will accelerate downhill soon. As of now , mother nature is pretty angry on the bat eaters and let's see how quickly three gorges dam gives way gorgeously ✌

Flying Dagger

Country flag
I see that there are many scared souls here & on brf too. India is a nuclear power with over 150 warheads . China does not have that many cities . Just think about top 50 Chinese cities going down in flames. China will be left with no industrial or military power to ever trouble anybody else. Well , we may go down as well . Now it's up to China to decide & they have not laboured so hard for decades to go down in flames. Relax & watch the showdown.

Don't spoil the atmosphere with your unfounded fear. India & allies will take down China conventionally itself. Any shooting that starts will bring down Chinese economy by 50% quickly. The developed countries have now acknowledged the evil that they have created. Chinese exports will begin to collapse rapidly , no new FDIs will go in there and an export based chinese economy will accelerate downhill soon. As of now , mother nature is pretty angry on the bat eaters and let's see how quickly three gorges dam gives way gorgeously ✌
I don't think they are scared all I see is many are looking up for the war to happen while a few wants to delay for couple of years or a decade.

Everyone here is somewhat hungry for blood of CCP and its Robots.

LDev

Country flag
Whatever blocks Chinese view also blocks the Indian view ... so how is that an advantage ...???
On the Indian side the elevation goes from the mountain heights of 11,000-15,000 feet down to about 1000 feet within a matter of 100km-200km. That sharp decrease in elevation creates the area hidden from PLAAF AWACS, specially propeller driven AWACSs which cannot fly as high as jets. On the Chinese side the drop off in elevation is very little and very gradual as the entire Tibetan plateau is at a very high altitude e.g. Lhasa is at an altitude of 12,000 feet and it is more than 200 km from the Indian border. So an Indian AWACSs flying at say 25,000 feet will be able to see as far into Tibet as it's range detection allows it to un-hindered by any mountain "shadow".

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
So our Procuiment's is like this
SSN's programme's 6 SSN's 6000 tonne's
Project's 75I Class submarine's 6 3,000 to 4,000 Tonne's
S 5 class Submarine's 6 14,000 Tonne's
Arhiant's class Submarine's 4 6,000 to 10,000 Tonne's
Extising submarine Fleet's 19 SSK's 1,800 Tonne's to 3,000 Tonne's
Akula Class Submarine's 1 or 2 8,000 Tonne's
Oi, member log, go with submarine on submarine thread, there is search button above, anyone can find it.
Thankyou,for reading.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Oi, member log, go with submarine on submarine thread, there is search button above, anyone can find it.
Thankyou,for reading.
I am unable to find any SSN's thread only nuclear Submarine's thread

another_armchair

Country flag
Before China/India hitting the Nuke button, am more concerned with suicidal PLAAF raids in the NE involving over 100-200 planes of all assortments.

With good part of NE under cloud cover and mist, it won't be easy to spot and engage them.

Thanks to our wonderful planners, do we even have enough numbers of AEW&CS ?

Remember, you are dealing with China and they have the first mover advantage.

So 100, 200, 400... do we have the resources to defend the North East?

We have an advantage on the ground in NE but can the same be said about the skies if a numerically superior PLAAF decides to throw its all at one go? The chaos that would ensue.. one can only imagine.

We need thousands of G2A missiles of all types to secure the skies over our NE.

Knowitall

Before China/India hitting the Nuke button, am more concerned with suicidal PLAAF raids in the NE involving over 100-200 planes of all assortments.

With good part of NE under cloud cover and mist, it won't be easy to spot and engage them.

Thanks to our wonderful planners, do we even have enough numbers of AEW&CS ?

Remember, you are dealing with China and they have the first mover advantage.

So 100, 200, 400... do we have the resources to defend the North East?

We have an advantage on the ground in NE but can the same be said about the skies if a numerically superior PLAAF decides to throw its all at one go? The chaos that would ensue.. one can only imagine.

We need thousands of G2A missiles of all types to secure the skies over our NE.
I'll say considering the heightened state of alert in our armed forces.

1) all the airbases in Tibet and pakistan are being monitored on day to day basis.

2)while lack of AWACS is an issue ground based radars can do the job of detection very well this combined with the new air defence system shall be a potent combo.

3) their numerical Superiority doesn't matter as their airbases cannot hold that many aircraft.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'll say considering the heightened state of alert in our armed forces.

1) all the airbases in Tibet and pakistan are being monitored on day to day basis.

2)while lack of AWACS is an issue ground based radars can do the job of detection very well this combined with the new air defence system shall be a potent combo.
Were are already doing it's better to order more Phalacon's radars from Israeli's

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
PLAAF doesn’t have anything deter IAF except few Su35 and some downgraded Su30mki S-400 will also play it’s role but most of the inventory of PLAAF consists of junk copied aircrafts
There is no S 400 deployed nears mountains only the HQ 9 HQ 14 and HQ 19 is deployed nears mountain's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles