India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Two things would've happened.

As CIC of the Indian Armed Forces, the President would've got a detailed sitrep from the PM
President would've been asked to hold his trigger on 1. Article 360 (emergency), and 2. Declaration of war

Neither were invoked in our wars with Pakistan, but if used correctly, both can serve as legal, financial, and diplomatic force-multipliers for the government.

Knowitall

My sis told of possible scenario's their j 11's along with the cover of the J 10's will fly at low AGL's and when near our Border's would raise their height's AGL and then lock and target ours radar stations in AP and northern Assam's and our AD's asset's near the Border's and then the second wave will come and destroy our remaining asset's in AP and North Assam's and the 2.5 Wave will target our air asset's on ground's but please clarify why they will raise their height's when they will reach the Border's I can understand what did she mean by that
They will have too the whole aim will to be fly under the radars that is literally on ground hugging levels if there is any chance for them to avoid detection if you fly below a certain altitude SAM systems will have trouble getting a lock on you.

So they will have 2 options either fly high and risk detection but launch long range standoff missiles or try to avoid detection and once inside our territory gain altitude to use their targeting systems properly. To use their target or laser pods they will have to gain altitude.

Also if they continue to fly on low altitude they risk being shot down by manpads.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Its Matter Of Few weeks(27 july) And then We have Edge It term of technology In Rafale F3R

Many Will say 8-12 is not great numbers

Well all Combat aircraft are Flown in formations

We can Fly them With Mirage-2000 +LCA Combo Formation And Mig-29 upg

With 2-3 In Each Formation For Taking out long range Threats Like AEWS & EW aircrafts

Rafale Tested with Maximum Weapons Load – 12 Guided Weapons Under wing
8 Meteor +4 MICA in its Hardpoints 14 for Air Force versions (Rafale B/C)

Knowitall

May be busy with Oli and Commis? :spy: :spy: :spy:

Are isko to kuch time pehle war karna tha India se I stated here some time back itself the day he passed the bill for those territories from that day he should have started packing his bags.

India has fought multiple wars for its territories and here this fellow thought he could get away Scott free.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Exactly China won't risk a nuclear retaliation by hitting deep strikes in mainland India, that being said I predict some air action across major Air bases in J&K, HP & major army installations in Uttrakhand . Only change this time than 1962 will be Air power will be used by both countries for sure. PLAN is under some pressure these days in SCS which btw is China's major power & I doubt they will be able to use even a fraction of it in IOR.
I think we all are missing one important aspect. Once war starts our internal snakes could also move. I am worried about Chicken's neck area and Muslim population around it. Intelligence agencies should keep an eye on it as some anti-CAA traitors had mentioned their plans of the same.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
All this talk of Artys, Drones, MBRLs etc is exactly what China wants. They want non-contact warfare where their PLA can cause damage to IA while not being in harm's way. This is Chinese tactics of winning a conflict/war as too many causalities will make them look weak.

Knowitall

I think we all are missing one important aspect. Once war starts our internal snakes could also move. I am worried about Chicken's neck area and Muslim population around it. Intelligence agencies should keep an eye on it as some anti-CAA traitors had mentioned their plans of the same.
It is better for us if they make a move then. The army during war time will have huge support and special powers they will sweep these traitor's with the Chinese.

Kill 2 birds with one stone.

And who will defend them at such a time blocking chicken neck or trying to hinder the army during war is treason and won't be entertained by anyone

Knowitall

All this talk of Artys, Drones, MBRLs etc is exactly what China wants. They want non-contact warfare where their PLA can cause damage to IA while not being in harm's way. This is Chinese tactics of winning a conflict/war as too many causalities will make them look weak.
If they start suffering major casualties they are chances of desertions in their army too I read somewhere they force conscripts to work very hard for little to no pay.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
It is better for us if they make a move then. The army during war time will have huge support and special powers they will sweep these traitor's with the Chinese.

And who will defend them at such a time blocking chicken neck or trying to hinder the army during war is treason and won't be entertained by anyone
I am confident that we can deal with them but during war it'll be more important for us to secure the neck for easier supplies.

sachincba

Country flag
The only way forward for India is to defeat China and break it into pieces. That is how India will be recognised as world power. Just like 1971, after which India was recognised as regional power.

This is inevitable that India will have to fight China, today or tomorrow. Pakistan is just a temporary installation whose shelf-life is not more than 20 years in any case.

Those who shiver thinking of nuclear, just remember, you too have it idiot. And great things require great sacrifice. In post CCP world order, India will be number one within next thirty years time frame. You don't have to be a super scientist to understand it. Compare India in 1990s vs 2020s. The same difference will be from 2020 to 2050. And India will grow exponentially !

Now stop dhoti shivering when the guns are already drawn.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They will have too the whole aim will to be fly under the radars that is literally on ground hugging levels if there is any chance for them to avoid detection if you fly below a certain altitude SAM systems will have trouble getting a lock on you.

So they will have 2 options either fly high and risk detection but launch long range standoff missiles or try to avoid detection and once inside our territory gain altitude to use their targeting systems properly. To use their target or laser pods they will have to gain altitude.

Also if they continue to fly on low altitude they risk being shot down by manpads.
I got faded when she said that the PLAAF's could take out our entire Eastern Air Command's in just one single's day by flying's higher number's of sorties if our AD'S and Radar's coverage are not active's and we could also take out their entire Western Theatre Air Command's in 36 to 48 hours with a high sustainable's sorties and continously timely wave's

sachincba

Country flag

I will be happy to volunteer to shoot a few thousand of these traitors.

cereal killer

Country flag
They can create a nuisance for sure but I guess our some of our reserved forces & as well as local police can do the job in critical areas like Siliguri. Entire NE region will get flooded with reserved forces in case of both external & internal threat. Naxal areas will also witness the same. That's what 0.5 front is all about. India has prepared for that for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles