India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Short citedness of Modi government is on display. This government has cut defense budget like never before. They failed to correctly access the external threat. This is one area where their performance is not too much different from congress except quick decision making and new defense purchase policy. You give 1.5 lakh crore tax benefits to corporates, atlwast put aside few thousand additional fund for defense. Modi must have learned a lesson now.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The chinese WS 15 has run into another hurdle size weight and intake air the engine require an even larger air intake than currently in the J 20's the size is of the engine's is even large than the su 27's older engines that they may require a redsign's and they are facing huge weight problems the engine Weight's more than 2,000 Kg

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
VIPUL021969 (@vipul021969) Tweeted:
@ajaishukla What about lakhs of crores of defense defense purchase when China was not on door? Rafale, M777, Chinooks, Apache, Chakra, Globe Master, P8I, Scorpene, Ex Caliber, CBU 100 etc.This purchase was on card for quite some time. Stop your political vulturism.

Waanar

Country flag
China is same today as Nazi Germany before second world war. We are moving towards HUGE bloodshed. Entire cities will be destroyed. Raft of diseases will roam the streets. What is left will be destroyed by nukes.

The prophesy is coming true with a brutal speed.

West in its greed failed to see that Chinese system is incompatible with its own. It is West that enabled China's rise. The mural on Water Street metro station in New York city tells of its future. USA will also suffer for its folly.
No one:
Literally no one:

Garg Bharat:

images (59).jpeg

P.S: Just kidding, my man. Love ye

cereal killer

Country flag
I hope this does'nt end up been bad for us .

:notsure: Will they end up like Djibouti ?

One US base now , next there will be a French base , later a Chinese base.
Uncle sam again killing two birds with one stone. They've been playing this game for a long time & now are experts. Checking present Chinese hegemony as well as keeping an eye on future aka India :yo:

Country flag

America Stands With India Against China's Aggression

Sanglamorre

Country flag
come on baby, lori q suna rahe ho

I feel like they were given a bullet point list of social problems in India (as envisioned by westerners, or muslims) and they're trying to make messaging according to that but failing because they don't understand zilch.

What is it? Some attempt to sow class divide? On Twitter? They think the twitterati elite control the government lmao

garg_bharat

Country flag
These Chinese are only speaking, there is no effort to listen.

It is one way communication.

Indians do not like being dictated to.

While these autocratic ways may be OK in China, the world at large is unlikely to take kindly to it.

I see these nonsensical tweets another attempt to justify wrong action of the Chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles