Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
View attachment 51980
This is the chinese tank ammunition if Type of 15's
Is there an assumption that we need to field our own 105mm tanks to counter these PLA 105mm tanks?

NAG, BMP2 and Konkurs would just fine to counter these PLA tanks, isn’t it? but yes, there is a problem of getting with 1-1.5 km of these tanks for BMP2 & Konkurs.

Rajpal s

Country flag
This is all about water from the day one as far as j&k is concerned they wanted to secure their water resource for the fertile land of Punjab and sindh because Pakistani Punjab is the most fertile and water resource rich land which has very dense network of canals even today in Punjab this is a known truth that Pakistani Punjab has the best soil and water quality their soil pH is perfect for paddy ,wheat and barley.they want to secure j&k so that there is no dearth of water in coming years religion is the second thing .

Akula

Country flag
This is all about water from the day one as far as j&k is concerned they wanted to secure their water resource for the fertile land of Punjab and sindh because Pakistani Punjab is the most fertile and water resource rich land which has very dense network of canals even today in Punjab this is a known truth that Pakistani Punjab has the best soil and water quality their soil pH is perfect for paddy ,wheat and barley.they want to secure j&k so that there is no dearth of water in coming years religion is the second thing .
That's what Trishul blog PSG is saying. Both China and Pakistan wants to secure water flow. Decreasing the flow of river is like twisting arm of Pakistan.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Is there an assumption that we need to field our own 105mm tanks to counter these PLA 105mm tanks?

NAG, BMP2 and Konkurs would just fine to counter these PLA tanks, isn’t it? but yes, there is a problem of getting with 1-1.5 km of these tanks for BMP2 & Konkurs.
Well our T 72's and T 90's great but will have limitations at traversing and will require an tank capable of easy mobility on the altitude and terrains like ladakh and tibet's we could use the vijayanta's in reserves or the L & T Vajra tank with 120 mm Smoothbore gun's development which would be superior to any MBT 's In the terms of mobility range speed endurance and protection being fielded against the tanks by the PLAGF and PA

garg_bharat

Country flag

Most places in Ladakh are not suitable for tank charges. The terrain will come in the way. And yes a variety of anti tank weapons are available to blunt any offensive.

I think we should NOT expect the obvious. I believe that Chinese would have attacked by now if they were so confident of their tactics. It could be a trick (maybe to see who comes to India's aid and in which way).

Chinese are copycats and may try to copy strategy employed by USA. I think India needs to be smart in how it reacts.

garg_bharat

Country flag
How many Yindus are visiting China these days? Flights are not operating. Maybe some Yindus are still stuck in China. For a few that are left, this kind of hate messages are shocking.

This message is ample proof that China does not want to go along with India. Whatever India does to help the relationship is a futile exercise.

mokoman

Country flag
How many Yindus are visiting China these days? Flights are not operating. Maybe some Yindus are still stuck in China. For a few that are left, this kind of hate messages are shocking.

This message is ample proof that China does not want to go along with India. Whatever India does to help the relationship is a futile exercise.
A indian student in china bad mouthed CCP and Chinese people on weibo . I think it was a big deal there . Probably cause of that . He was on a scholarship in wuhan i think .

ninja hattori

Country flag

garg_bharat

Country flag
A indian student in china bad mouthed CCP and Chinese people on weibo . I think it was a big deal there . Probably cause of that . He was on a scholarship in wuhan i think .
Chinese badmouth Indians everyday. Their publications are full of articles defaming and mocking Indians.
How many Indian restaurants have put up this kind of sign?

One Indian mocking them on Weibo cannot be the reason. It is their hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles