India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Why don't you take it up with the defence professional whose words I've quoted here?

Ask him those questions. I'll wait to see the interaction on that Twitter thread.
There r some retired personal unfortunately who want to help opposition parties. Still its upto us who we want to believe. I think the kind of ajay shukla has been exposed. But many still believe him. You basically want to avoid war until fully prepred. Which I know we are lot behind especially radio communication in some of our jets. Ideally I will want to wait for min. 2 yrs but that does not mean ceding territory now. Neither our army or modi will agree to it. If it means big skirmish so be it. Atleast we need to wait until we have enough ammunition for 2 front.

scatterStorm

Country flag
They did offer ShinMaywa US-2 at a steep price. ShinMaywa can land on the Pangong Tso lake, providing a rapid frontline logistics path close to F1.

View attachment 51902
Is fixed wing me esa kya hai jo hum nahi bana saktey. :facepalm:
Ask ADA to make a design of one by taking inputs from Indian Navy.
Fastrack the process by involving private players and you will see them flying in less than 5 years.

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Fastrack the process by involving private players and you will see them flying in less than 5 years.
Problem is babus ko % nahi milega na, they won't get the share the whole game of acquiring outside maal is for getting good % so that their generation has not to do any work
Idiots don't understand that if India makes solid product at reasonable rate then more money will come and also their % the win win situation for country and babus both

another_armchair

Country flag
Dornier looks like a pretty decent platform to start experimenting on an amphibious version.

Already has a short take off and landing distance. On water, it could be reduced further.

Definitely worth experimenting with, get more powerful engines etc.

Besides, it can be armed with gun pods and rocket pods too.

Phir 'certain people' will find 101 faults with it and import at 20-50 times the cost.

Interesting -
The Mauritius Coast Guard Maritime Air Squadron (MAS) has acquired 7.62 mm machine gun pods for its HAL Do-228 maritime patrol aircraft (MPA), according to Jane's.

Armed with Helina's, they can take out Chinese trawlers from well beyond Manpad range. :cruisin2:

Last edited:

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
and here people are dreaming ke deescalation horaha hai :lehappy:
May be we could even deploy our vijayanta tanks which are in the reserves and have around 400 of them and could even deploy them at tibet most of them are in deployable condition's but a major concern's would be it's ammunition which is not as advanced as of Type 15 ammunition's

Alfalfa

Country flag
May be we could even deploy our vijayanta tanks which are in the reserves and have around 400 of them and could even deploy them at tibet most of them are in deployable condition's but a major concern's would be it's ammunition which is not as advanced as of Type 15 ammunition's
Does anyone know the numbers of armour units deployed along the LAC by both sides...

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Will Modi wait for S400,Rafales additional Su30mki and Mig29 and can we increase the production of Tejas FOC to meet our requirements?

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Does anyone know the numbers of armour units deployed along the LAC by both sides...
We could have deployed around 2 regiments of T 72's and T 90's and the chini have deployed around the same number of Type 15's Tanks

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I saw a video on Facebook few days ago which showed a train carrying tanks uploader claimed that train was carrying tanks to be deployed on India China border the train was passing between mountains

mokoman

Country flag
Relax crash like this are covered, upon systematic failures to system involves erasing data as much as possible. provided the UAV go enough time to erase that. I am IT guy, so writing 0 to 1s is task done in few minutes or less, now if you have a UAV flying at altitudes 15K to 20K then you have enough time to erase whatever data is inside the blackbox.
:notsure: Data and comms are probably encrypted so maybe no issue there , I would be more worried about the hardware - sensors , engine , comm systems . the chinese would have carried it off ,will take it apart and try to copy-paste it .

Very similar to the iranians hijacking that US drone mid air , landing it intact . They also made dupe of it.

cereal killer

Country flag
You know, part of me wonders if a prospective Indian offensive towards PoJK is being temporarily held up so that we can quickly construct critical infrastructure in the North - before proceeding.
Yep maybe this is all part of the agenda of launching a attack on GB. Maybe we are waiting for a mistake from Pakistan's side to launch a offensive. Rafale & S400 can make short work of any Paki retaliation.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That doesn't mean we should not assume it won't be deployed. Nobody plays there aces at first. I just want to see our astra's do there job. If they are battle proven, we should produce them more and start working on its better versions.

No weapon is tested better but in war, it should be the time to test it at max potential.
But it is a known fact that the chinese are having problems intergating the PL 15 into J 10's J 11 A B, and they have not deployed J 16 and J 16 Ds but they have deployed J 11 BG's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles