India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Chinese state-controlled media calls for promoting anti-India sentiments in Bhutan, Sikkim’s ‘independence’

In the wake of stand-off between Indian Army and China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) at India-China-Bhutan tri-junction, the Chinese state-controlled media called for a disintegration of Sikkim from the rest of India and promoting anti-India sentiments in Bhutan.

“Beijing should reconsider its stance over the Sikkim issue. Although China recognised India’s annexation of Sikkim in 2003, it can readjust its stance on the matter. There are those in Sikkim that cherish its history as a separate state, and they are sensitive to how the outside world views the Sikkim issue. As long as there are voices in Chinese society supporting Sikkim’s independence, the voices will spread and fuel pro-independence appeals in Sikkim,” a brazen editorial in state run Chinese newspaper Global Times said.

In a clear attempt to incite violence in Sikkim, the editorial called on Chinese citizens to “fuel” pro-independence movement in the Indian state bordering China.

So the tit for tat has started. The bat eaters know our sensitivities in the border states of Sikkim and Bhutan and will play on them full throttle. We need to pay them back with Tibet and Taiwan. Interesting times ahead.
how bad is this threat? :notsure: serious answers only please.. no fake bravado.. and what the hell is 5 finger activation?

Cheran

Country flag
how bad is this threat? :notsure: serious answers only please.. no fake bravado.. and what the hell is 5 finger activation?
"The Five Fingers of Tibet is a Chinese foreign policy attributed to Mao Zedong that considers Tibet to be China's right hand palm, with five fingers on its periphery: Ladakh, Nepal, Sikkim, Bhutan, and Arunachal Pradesh, and that it is China's responsibility to "liberate" these regions "

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
"The Five Fingers of Tibet is a Chinese foreign policy attributed to Mao Zedong that considers Tibet to be China's right hand palm, with five fingers on its periphery: Ladakh, Nepal, Sikkim, Bhutan, and Arunachal Pradesh, and that it is China's responsibility to "liberate" these regions "

thanks for answer.. how bad is the threat? do we need to worry about it?

destructodisc

Country flag
Jet engine technology

When has babus gave us to do research in engineering technology

DRDO ever had top IITIAN as head kya kabhi from its inception

When we needed cryogenic engine our ex pm p v Narishmarao had to go to usa for that they made laughing comments that you all can make ballistic missile but can't make cryogenic engine had ussr not given first generation cryogenic engine in exchange of mig 29 we would not had reverse engineering it
Same with super computer
Indian needs to hunt best brains from top universities of India and bring them on table else 20000CR spent on kaveri engine will happen with sc, st 50% grant seat engineers
on top of this they should allow lateral entries from private sectors in the bureaucratic positions - people who are target oriented and abide by the deadlines. The lateral entries will act like disruption to the current culture of lethargy and lack of knowledge of the task in hand. If you want to change things drastically and quickly, "use disruption"

Cheran

Country flag
1. Major attacks in this regards from China would be unlikely
2. They will/can fan uprisings in Sikkim/AP & are already doing mischief in Nepal & trying things in Bhutan
3. I am sure R&AW is strong in these areas, so we just need to be vigilant & make sure that past mistakes, like the ones done by Rajiv in Nepal are not repeated

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
1. Major attacks in this regards from China would be unlikely
2. They will/can fan uprisings in Sikkim/AP & are already doing mischief in Nepal & trying things in Bhutan
3. I am sure R&AW is strong in these areas, so we just need to be vigilant & make sure that past mistakes, like the ones done by Rajiv in Nepal are not repeated
Have you ever heard the local people of these 2 states they hate China to their core.China will never be able to change sentiments of these people no matter how much money they spend. That's why I said these bat eaters are day dreaming.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chineses are equipping their assault rifles and fire arms with a new type's of ammunition to pierce through the heavier BFV's

54939-a8d5bfa61107f110a14f83cce113df9c.jpg

Left one new AP bullet made for small arms compared to the machine guns AP bullets

Hey I want to create a new thread about vajra tank could any one help to create threat and could you transfer the previous comments on this thread to new thread of vajra I dont knew how to create a new thread and I can t find any options to create a new thread thanks

Knowitall

So if we can get Tibet we get their palm so no fingers can exist anymore..

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Chineses are equipping their assault rifles and fire arms with a new type's of ammunition to pierce through the heavier BFV's

View attachment 51954

Left one new AP bullet made for small arms compared to the machine guns AP bullets

Hey I want to create a new thread about vajra tank could any one help to create threat and could you transfer the previous comments on this thread to new thread of vajra I dont knew how to create a new thread and I can t find any options to create a new thread thanks
Mods will help you.

garg_bharat

Country flag
The threat was always there. If it was Mao's policy, it was underway for more than 50 years.

China has always been anti-India. Chinese policy has never changed.

What has changed is India's policy.

India is changing to a more assertive stance.

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Cheran

Country flag
Have you ever heard the local people of these 2 states they hate China to their core.China will never be able to change sentiments of these people no matter how much money they spend. That's why I said these bat eaters are day dreaming.
For the Chinese, it is never about winning over the people. They can always find disgruntled elements, leverage existing faultlines & create situation that is difficult for India. There are groups like for example ADF (Arunachal Dragon Force) in AP, they need not have any public support at all but create a nuisance value & amplify separatist voices. In this reagrd, China might step up activities.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Guys this China business is not for weak of heart. I am sure many people are having their cowering moment.

Wars between major powers can causes heavy attrition. And such wars can be long. Unfortunately India stands at that moment.

India will have to counter each and every trick of Chinese. And this will not get done until GOI involves private sector to the fullest.

Also allies will be critical.

But I suggest posters to not get carried away by message boards like Sino defence which have enthusiasts (like ours) who generally do not have true picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knowitall

While India should continue search for peaceful solution, military odds are in no way stacked in China’s favour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles