India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Another attempt to paint Bho___wale chacha as a tough guy failed.

Chhinna .... out rightly a sold out man... the Ajay Shukla soldier along with That Motu trecherious Thapar .... that is his standard showing fileds of Punjab as Ladakh..
Now a days their sole paid up job is to trouble Gaurav Arya...
He actually has never crossed Pathankot .. nowadays he has become Shukla soldier but has no capability..

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
They did offer ShinMaywa US-2 at a steep price. ShinMaywa can land on the Pangong Tso lake, providing a rapid frontline logistics path close to F1.

View attachment 51902
Sahi hai ... we do require that beauty but it is very very expensive..

For going to finger one I would use the road or at best the boat rather than present this Japanese dame to the Chinese..

Country flag

China Stubborn on Pangong, PLA Also Spotted in Uttarakhand & HP

HawkisRight

Country flag
And where is this supposed pastures, is it pangong. hot springs or galwan, because the satelite images show barren land
Narrative is being set in international media that China is aggressor..we don't know how this standoff will end but one thing is clear that Chinese are portrayed as aggressor by most int'l media..we didn't had that luxury in 1962

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Mr Parathsarthy says in 1986. India dropped the Para Brigade behind the Chinese and surrounded them in Sumdorong Chu ??
Is it so ... my God how come I do not know it... ... does any one know this ..
This is 2020 ... and it should not be a secret anymore...
Did Sunderjee really do it ?????

doreamon

Country flag
Mr Parathsarthy says in 1986. India dropped the Para Brigade behind the Chinese and surrounded them in Sumdorong Chu ??
Is it so ... my God how come I do not know it... ... does any one know this ..
This is 2020 ... and it should not be a secret anymore...
Did Sunderjee really do it ?????
Share the source .

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
F4-F8 we never had a single post not even a camp fighting a war to restore status quo of patrolling
If ever war happened I don't think we will do it for just restoring status quo. It will certainly look stupid and the CHICOMS too know ,they will not stop neither we.
I want to say if ever war starts we must PROLONG it because chinese have always done one thing whole in their communist history ,they have always tried to gain upper hand and then leave,bastards know they can't do that with India that's why gobar times CHINESE ARE SUPERMAN dialogue.:troll:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles