India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMayank

Country flag
China has demarcated boundary with 12 of its 14 neighboring countries through peaceful negotiations,turning land borders into friendly cooperation bonds. It's groundless to view China as expansionist,exaggerate&fabricate its disputes with neighbours: Spox,Chinese Embassy in India

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How many Su35 Chinese have? Made in China aircrafts are junk but S-400 missile systems and Su35 aircrafts are going to be challenge for IAF

WARREN SS

Country flag
Most possibly nothing is happening.. our armed forces are not having enough resources to take on China and Pak at same time..

I think that is why lots of purachaes happening now... And some orders are expediated. ..
Purchases Happen To stock Pile up

We are not Offense as Of Because Terrain Doesn't Allow it

Rest is your Perception based on Limited Knowledge of War Analysis

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How do Chinese get so much confidence with just 24 Su35 and Few downgraded Su30mki when the adversary has got 272 Su30mki and 46 Mirage 2000 ,Mig29 UPG and the upcoming Rafales can chinese aircrafts deter these aircrafts?
No they have confidence in their J 16 and J 16d's but the real threat is only from SU 35 24 J 16D's 24 and J 11 BG's 24 so 72 aircraft's

garg_bharat

Country flag
And important annocument on the PLAAF's missile arsenal Front line aircrafts are only equipped with PL 12 and PL 10 missiles only no PL 15 missiles are equipped on the PLAAF's stationed at Tibet's or UAR's
As I said, the missile range is heavily dependent on carrying platform. For small to midsize fighters, 100km range is very good for BVR missile.

Possibly heavy aircrafts like Su-30 (depending on type of radar) can carry 200km range missile. Hard to say. But maintaining a lock for such a long distance will not be easy. In addition, India can employ ground based ECM in Ladakh.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
sir ji, it will perish..

Rome has fallen
the great Britain has fallen
Nazi has fallen
etc
etc

china will perish too..
like modi said, bade gazi aaye aur bade gazi gaye..
यूनान-ओ-मिस्र-ओ-रूमा सब मिट गए जहाँ से
अब तक मगर है बाक़ी नाम-ओ-निशाँ हमारा

कुछ बात है कि हस्ती मिटती नहीं हमारी
सदियों रहा है दुश्मन दौर-ए-ज़माँ हमारा

Unan-o-Misr-o-Ruma sab mit gaye jahan se
Ab tak magar hai baaqi naam-o-nishaN hamara

Kuch baat hai ki hasti mit ti-nahi hamari
SadiyoN raha hai dushman daur-e-zamaN hamara

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
As I said, the missile range is heavily dependent on carrying platform. For small to midsize fighters, 100km range is very good for BVR missile.

Possibly heavy aircrafts like Su-30 (depending on type of radar) can carry 200km range missile. Hard to say. But maintaining a lock for such a long distance will not be easy. In addition, India can employ ground based ECM in Ladakh.
I will tell you what happened they have around 1,000 PL 12 missiles but they have not gone for more missiles as they were having confidence on PL 15 missiles but they produced only 500 missiles due to technical problems they are facing by intregatin them on all J 10's and j 11's expect the new J 11 BG's

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
But these made in china aircrafts have not been exported to any country why don’t they export if they are so good
J 16 d's is a EW variant's so no expert's and J 11 BG's is a new aircraft just produced recently is a top secret even more secret than SU 35's it has a russian engine similar to the MKI's and electronic on foreign origins some one said it was isreali who provided avon8cz it secretly with an asea radar of uknown origin's may be isreali who know's

Country flag
I will tell you what happened they have around 1,000 PL 12 missiles but they have not gone for more missiles as they were having confidence on PL 15 missiles but they produced only 500 missiles due to technical problems they are facing by intregatin them on all J 10's and j 11's expect the new J 11 BG's
I am highly doubtful these planes can carry this type of payload or the missile will work?

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am highly doubtful these planes can carry this type of payload or the missile will work?
Yes you are right so only the MKK's with limited fuel and the S 35's or the J 16 D's or J 11 BG 's could carry them that means out of all their arsenal's only the 168 aircraft's are capable of carrying heavier missiles at that altitude's

Country flag
Yes you are right so only the MKK's with limited fuel and the S 35's or the J 16 D's or J 11 BG 's could carry them that means out of all their arsenal's only the 168 aircraft's are capable of carrying heavier missiles at that altitude's
I don't any J-series plane has a strong enough engine to carry these missiles. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles