India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal killer

Country flag
May be not aksai chin, for now lines seems to be drawn upto galwan valley & LAC.
Suppose a limited skirmish like Kargil breaks out along Ladakh sector in LAC, I think India/China will like to get more sectors back under their control. If they back off from Galwan then well n good but that doesn't seem to be happening.

janme

Country flag
instead of hiring people for twitter handle, this forum needs a couple more dedicated mods. there is so much off-topic trash in this thread that doesnt get cleaned up. no offense to any of the current mods.
Moderators @LETHALFORCE @Dovah @ezsasa, seriously guys you need to starts issuing thread bans strictly for offtopic posts and bring back the 30 character limit, people are posting the same thing again and again every 3 pages, as other poster said, its mostly rhetorical outbursts, this is bringing down the quality of discussion in the forum in a big way.

Knowitall

Suppose a limited skirmish like Kargil breaks out along Ladakh sector in LAC, I think India/China will like to get more sectors back under their control. If they back off from Galwan then well n good but that doesn't seem to be happening.
Any type of war limited or full scale will now only stop after when India reaches Aksai hind.

We won't stop before that we will go all the way till aksai hind and only after its capture secure victory.

IndiaRising

Country flag
And important annocument on the PLAAF's missile arsenal Front line aircrafts are only equipped with PL 12 and PL 10 missiles only no PL 15 missiles are equipped on the PLAAF's stationed at Tibet's or UAR's
where did you get that?

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
where did you get that?
From the chinese forum's probably could be true or false but it is assured that they have PL 10's in large quantity and PL 12's in short supply and heard from their forum they are having problems of deploying the pl 15's on other aircraft's could be software glitche's only J 16 are properly integrated but not deployed there till now

Skyh3ck

I remember similar briefings happening after Pulwama and post-Balakot.
Most possibly nothing is happening.. our armed forces are not having enough resources to take on China and Pak at same time..

I think that is why lots of purachaes happening now... And some orders are expediated. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles