India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Nepal Houses prorogued, KP Oli may split party to remain PM

The move angered his Maoist partners led by former Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal ‘Prachanda’ who met President Bidhya Devi Bhandari to protest Oli’s “unconstitutional” action and its instant endorsement by her.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Khursi ke leye BC log kya kya karte hai

Kursi ke liye yeah kuch aur ke liye??:wink::hehe:

'Tharki' to mu pe saaf likha hua hai. Zara smile to dekho!!:megusta:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Nepal Houses prorogued, KP Oli may split party to remain PM

The move angered his Maoist partners led by former Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal ‘Prachanda’ who met President Bidhya Devi Bhandari to protest Oli’s “unconstitutional” action and its instant endorsement by her.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Khursi ke leye BC log kya kya karte hai
Ha toh golgappe aur momo khilane k liye ready ho jaiye. Army involvement hone hi wali hai after Oli purges his Nepali CCP

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
China holds out WTO threat over ban on 59 mobile apps. India bursts the bubble

India has shown caution so far even as it has a long list of Beijing indulging in restrictive trade and investment practices such as the imposition of internet censorship through ‘Great Firewall’, restrictions on long-term visa and non-tariff barriers on investments.

The officials brushed aside Beijing’s contentions and its veiled threat to drag India to the World Trade Organization (WTO) over New Delhi’s Monday’s (June 29) decision to ban 59 mostly Chinese mobile applications such as TikTok, UC Browser and WeChat, citing concerns that these are “prejudicial to sovereignty of India, defence of India, security of state and public order”.

One of the officials, who is the government’s legal expert on strategic matters said, “Beijing has no basis to challenge New Delhi’s June 29 decision. Is there any agreement on this matter with China? No, not to my knowledge. India can defend [it] easily under the clause of national security interest and sovereignty of the country.”

“Therefore, the official Chinese reaction on June 30 was subdued and did not mention any bilateral or multilateral [WTO] agreement,” he added.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I beg to differ with Mass doctrine and its infallibility. The same "Mass" gathered by British Expeditionary forces to defend France got cut-off and maimed by swift movement of German Panzers in WW-2 As history tell us, there have been many battles in which "The Mass" didn't work as was expected. IMO, the Mass should be adequately supported by technology, then only we could achieve any meaningful deterrence.

And to achieve this deterrence in such a precarious times, sadly we have to look overseas with empty bowl, requesting early delivery of S-400, SPIKE, Barak et. al. People may be getting adrenaline rush on seeing arrival of S-400, Barak ER on prime time news, but for me it shows the poor state of our MIC which has failed to deliver on many fronts. And For that accountability must be fixed, and credible reforms must be carried out rather than offering lip service on "Chalta Hai Attitude !".
But where the space and terrain in Ladakh to cut the mass by blitzkrieg ?? The terrain there also nullify half of technological advantage.

Here we are talking about outnumbering the Chinese in Galwan. around Gogra or Hotspring or Pengang Tso. Not about blitzkrieg, Let me see any Armour cutting through four defense lines around Rezangla which can be turned into Krusk by a solid mass.

We can not forget Kargil where mass overpowered the mighty heights of the mountains.

cannonfodder

Country flag
1. MEA/Netas lost initial advantage IA had provided to them. IA army assault that killed more chinese soldiers gave us initial edge. Our peace loving babus/netas kept negotiating and CCP kept strengthening the position.
2. CCP is increasing build up along with western stooges. It seems like CCP wants to secure Aksai chin and this may be larger goal of the CCP(for this adventure). They have secured some of their advances in ladakh in the process (as far as I know). That is a plus for CCP. (But grow thick skin people)
3. India has started to push back on salami slicing strategy & strengthening its position/border infra. Whether it can fight and call the BS of bully CCP is the matter only time will tell. Only question is when we will have armed conflict on LAC happen like LOC. Armed forces are in long haul on LAC.
4. The decision to ban CCP apps/communication equipment was long overdue. Hope that remains even after disengagement BS ( where more likely CCP will backstab us later).

After all this after 2-3 years if India achieves this it will all be worth it:
1. DPSU's pulled up to increase tejas, artillery, lch production. More private manufacturing on defence.
2. Ellite army officers more integrated to help and improve local defence manufacturing than counting on shiny import weapons & avoiding local equipment.
3. MEA working in alignment in IA strategic planners while negotiating border issues.
4. All CCP apps replaced with good Indian products and import substitution for chinese imports.
5. More long range MIRV testing.
6. One technocrat directly working directly under PMO to for semiconductor setup, help companies to move to India.

Country flag
China holds out WTO threat over ban on 59 mobile apps. India bursts the bubble

India has shown caution so far even as it has a long list of Beijing indulging in restrictive trade and investment practices such as the imposition of internet censorship through ‘Great Firewall’, restrictions on long-term visa and non-tariff barriers on investments.

The officials brushed aside Beijing’s contentions and its veiled threat to drag India to the World Trade Organization (WTO) over New Delhi’s Monday’s (June 29) decision to ban 59 mostly Chinese mobile applications such as TikTok, UC Browser and WeChat, citing concerns that these are “prejudicial to sovereignty of India, defence of India, security of state and public order”.

One of the officials, who is the government’s legal expert on strategic matters said, “Beijing has no basis to challenge New Delhi’s June 29 decision. Is there any agreement on this matter with China? No, not to my knowledge. India can defend [it] easily under the clause of national security interest and sovereignty of the country.”

“Therefore, the official Chinese reaction on June 30 was subdued and did not mention any bilateral or multilateral [WTO] agreement,” he added.
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
i wonder why we haven't banned huawei yet? americans and british and euros have already banned it.

do you think it might be because our babus took suitcases? :notsure: and if we ban huawei, they might leak who took how many suitcases?

Super lca

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
i wonder why we haven't banned huawei yet? americans and british and euros have already banned it.

do you think it might be because our babus took suitcases? :notsure: and if we ban huawei, they might leak who took how many suitcases?

Better than banning Huawei I guess modi is trying to make the telcos to collab with different companies like Nokia,samsung ie killing the snake without breaking the stick

Country flag

Yggdrasil

Country flag
His forward policy was totally clueless. I don't know what was he smoking those days. The LAC we see today could've been lot more different. Aksai Chin would've been fairly split. He totally misunderstood & under estimated Chinese psyche.
Nehru wasn't smoking anything. The entire problem is of defective genes in that dynasty. Slavery, deracination and low cunning runs in the DNA through generations.

Knowitall

China Does Not Desire Balanced, Forward-looking Relationship with India
Wow who would have thought such a surprise I thought we were all over each other.

Name me one country with whom their desire a balanced relationship. I'll wait.

They need to be given a lesson if they are to change in anyway.

WARREN SS

Country flag

These 52 countries Back China it includes UAE and Sri Lanka too .
Wake Up call for All fanboys of DFI

Who Thinks Self independent Policy Is good its Take us no where

15 trillion $ vs 3 Trillion

Wake Smell the Coffee Fanboi's

Saudi betrayal Hurt USA the Most :facepalm:

This is not Beggar Porkies We talking About its China

The 52 countries Has Trade Potential Supplement both India And USA exports in future there goes our Plan of Chinese Economy crash

Chinese threat real

Last edited:

BangaliBabu

Country flag
DFI members please be careful of whatever is coming in your personal e-mails or elsewhere. Most of the times, try to keep your personal e-mails very discreet and clutter-free.

Well, I am saying this cause I am wary of spam of any form and I've just detected quite a few in-spite of all the precautions I keep. There is no doubt the spam is from the China-Pak nexus. It was basically a news headline with a catchy title the likes which the Guardian, Mirror, SCMP, New York Times and Wall Street Journal are famous for. But the origin of that spam news is K@r@chi and it left no doubt in my mind that those in-breeders are born incapable of making such a terrific news title on their own without some S##t help from outside. And help to them can only be from another same-s##t country.It'll obviously steal info from my e-mail/laptop/computer whatever and wherever that maybe. Or, it may be plain and simple propaganda (I've seen same hit-jobs earlier too) but in this case, the agency profile was visibly incoherent and has no full name (searched Google, no such agency exists).

So, try to be careful especially under the circumstances we all are going through..........

WARREN SS

Country flag
Wake Up call for All fanboys of DFI

Who Thinks Self independent Policy Is good its Take us no where

15 trillion $ vs 3 Trillion

Wake Smell the Coffee Fanboi's

Saudi betrayal Hurt USA the Most :facepalm:

This is not Beggar Porkies We talking About its China

The 52 countries Has Trade Potential Supplement both India And USA exports in future there goes our Plan of Chinese Economy crash

Chinese threat real
We Need Focus On Economy Part Very Well

Worlds Today runs On Money

USA Power Took Ruthless hit

Its Hegemony Is Broken

Economically We need Work on War scale

Hope We had one Party rule like Chinese :facepalm: :facepalm:Many Economic reforms Will be done

WARREN SS

Country flag

Lamo biggest democracy supporting putin agenda to become dictator forever 😂 world is weird man..
Well We don't Need Russian Fall into Chinese hand against us If the conflict breaks Out
As Its open We will get US support

May be orders are to make Russia happy

But If ask me Russians no reliable Even for Spares MKI's in War With Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles