India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
India's outline for S-400 is more of a BMD system for our largest cities, rather than an SAM to intercept incoming jets. Our interception capabilities are world-class.
This is completely incorrect.

S400 has been purchased by IAF and they have nothing to do with BMD systems.

It's 100% obvious that S400 will be used by IAF for air space denial. Largely to plug the sqdn gap that will exist during the next 10 years.

Here's an article with straight quotes.

destructodisc

Country flag

how credible is this Pravin Sawhney guy? In his views our generals have got it all wrong.
though I am not very welcoming to the people who deny our capabilities outrightly. But I watched this guy in the Military Fest 19 video where he was sitting besides ACM BS Dhanoa. He was one of the invited people as part of the expert panel. And there as well he projected PAFs swift retort as a sort of success , he also pointed to that the IAF was bewildered interims of EW capabilities.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
images (46).jpeg

Xian KJ 600s to take first test flight in a few days china is spending a lot on AWAC's and trying to gap the technology's

WARREN SS

Country flag

how credible is this Pravin Sawhney guy? In his views our generals have got it all wrong.
though I am not very welcoming to the people who deny our capabilities outrightly. But I watched this guy in the Military Fest 19 video where he was sitting besides ACM BS Dhanoa. He was one of the invited people as part of the expert panel. And there as well he projected PAFs swift retort as a sort of success , he also pointed to that the IAF was bewildered interims of EW capabilities.
:megusta: :megusta: :megusta: Wecum bot

PravinSawhney Is Most Superior military Analyst india ever had Even Doval Get its personal lesson from him :hail:

TheMayank

Country flag
Ministry of External Affairs On India & China | Both sides emphasized on expeditious, phased, step wise de-escalation as priority. Expect China to sincerely follow up and restore peace at the Line of Actual Control

TheMayank

Country flag
China and India to move troops ‘in batches’ from disputed border
  • Military commanders aim to prevent accidental clashes but without political settlement stand-off is expected to continue

Sehwag213

Country flag

He is China stooge. He regularly visits China and bad mouths our army.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Maybe they didn't want the defence minister to be that close In case hostilities commence.
If we lose a defence minister, there's chance we'll defend that land. Singh isn't going because he doesn't want bad optics when GoI takes some really nasty decision. I'm also guessing that's why they've been using military for talks, to foist this all on the military.

Sanatani

Country flag

AmitG

Country flag
This is completely incorrect.

S400 has been purchased by IAF and they have nothing to do with BMD systems.

It's 100% obvious that S400 will be used by IAF for air space denial. Largely to plug the sqdn gap that will exist during the next 10 years.

Here's an article with straight quotes.

Not as a BMD system. More against cruise missiles and aircraft. India has its own BMD system under development.mwhatnis missing is defence against low flying cruise missiles. With Pakistan beginning to field them we decided to go for the S-400. Anyway the S-400 isn’t much use against ballistic missiles.

AmitG

Country flag
LAC has been peaceful for 45 years. Nice sales job. But what was the cost? How many sq kms were quietly surrendered to China during these 45 years?

Gosthana (Aksai Chin)
Gilgit Baltistan
At least 600 sq km between 2004 and 2014
At least 60 sq km since May.

Fiery Nehru, Iron Lady Indira, Brave Vajpayee, and 56 Inch Modi.... who next?

We have a trade deficit of 50+ billion with China. With that payment, chinese, rightly, works (or reverse engineers, however you call it) on its indegineous weapons programs and donates to Pakistan who use it give us our 1000 cuts of the year. We are basically funding our own pain. Whereas our babus and 'patriotic' defence officers salivate on the prospect of imports with all the associated 'perks and benefits'. Less said the better about the sarkari 'great' defence establishments where no one with a half a brain would want to work.

Its pathetic that at the first serious threat raised by a big country, our DM jumps on a plane and goes shopping and war mongerers crawl ebay/craigslist for used weapons, even condemned ones. And we ban stupid apps used by stupid people. Do we have the balls to shutdown Huawei offices? Btw, i won't be surprised if our national flag was 'made in china'.

1962 humiliation wasn't enough, i guess. We cannot defend our own borders and we want a permanent seat at UN!

This is a kumbakarna country folks - happy with statu quo and constantly fighting among ourselves - naarthies against madrasis, upper vs lower castes, rich vs poor, sub-castes vs sub-castes, list goes on.
Heck we are even debating whether to ban Huawei from 5G or not. What does that say about us? I hope the govt is not using that as a bargaining chip. chinese equipment shouldn’t be allowed in critical infrastructure at any cost.

mokoman

Country flag
Now who is right o_O:hail::frusty::frown::sad::tsk:😠
Watched his video on current stand off . He claims Chinese have vast capabilities in controlling the "Electromagnetic spectrum" . If you go by what he says they will win the next war without firing a single shot . They will destroy out sat comms , radar systems , our cyber infrastructure etc etc .

It just sounds like he trying to analyze things he has no understanding of.

:notsure: I rather people believe him so that our military is funded and equipped better .

Yeloblu

Country flag

This almost looks like a joke , Has gyrocopters been used in wars before ?

:hmm: I am guessing they are cheaper than helis and could take some of their purpose. Imagine 100 of these with anti tank rockets, gliding down at night , no sound . they can do some damage .

At the very least it could be effective in shooting protesters.

View attachment 51790
Even a recoil of tht ATG is enuf to throw this thing out of spin , no protection whatsoever.
Once it starts wobbling god help those soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles