India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
Here we are talking about Ballistic missile cruise missiles atm and tanke, but I am concerned about the tactical gears of the toop's we are seriously under armed for ballistic protection can the 70' designed helmet can provide protection 's against 7 mm bullets or the vest could provide enough ballistic protection's i am seriously concerned about this even the chin's are providing their troops with the newer type 19 camo and newer tactical gear that they ordered last year which included 9,30,000 single plate gears and 4,78,000 double plate gears with the newer troop reaching tibet will have this newer gear than the Type 07 gear we have seen till now at Border's and on the lighter note the newer gear gives little protection to their neck's but seriously we need to provide as many new tactical gear as we could even in limited numbers
View attachment 51759View attachment 51760View attachment 51761
They are ramping up the production
Hope we are also ramping up the production's of the AHS helmets and BFV's
So HK is on the table ... i hope they do make overtunes to taiwan ...
TBH, I don't see Modi backing out to "winny the pooh" ...he will give it back in double measure...

View attachment 51751
This wont affect them in anyway . This seems more like empty action to shut up Indian public .

If we want to retaliate , Taiwan is the nuclear option. Send kadi ninja to Taiwan to meet with their
Taiwan president . that should clear message to not fuck with us .

But yea we wont do that , since the government clearly doesn't think things haven't escalated to that point.

Kumata

Country flag
This wont affect them in anyway . This seems more like empty action to shut up Indian public .

If we want to retaliate , Taiwan is the nuclear option. Send kadi ninja to Taiwan to meet with their

But yea we wont do that , since the government clearly doesn't think things haven't escalated to that point.
With Taiwan, its a double edge sword... I remember reading on this thread that taiwan thinks themselves to be real chinese and they too have made claims over tawag...

So kadi ninda can go there but it can be counter productive too.....as such HK is safe bet..but it does shows modi's intention.. he is hurting chennis where it matters... I Don't see him backing down until we have situation of April...

Shredder

Country flag
With Taiwan, its a double edge sword... I remember reading on this thread that taiwan thinks themselves to be real chinese and they too have made claims over tawag...

So kadi ninda can go there but it can be counter productive too.....as such HK is safe bet..but it does shows modi's intention.. he is hurting chennis where it matters... I Don't see him backing down until we have situation of April...
This is what Taiwan claims, even crazier than their ccp counterpart.

1593671283165.png

sydsnyper

Country flag

Yeah, we should have sent ninda turtle or his equivalent to Taiwan right in the middle of this jhamela.

another_armchair

Country flag

What will it achieve?

US already has Taiwan's back.

China gave stapled visas to applicants from Kashmir and Arunachal. Kya ukhaad liya?

As of today, they have lost all access to Indian markets and Indian economy.

If you don't see this the hardest slap on their faces ever, then I don't see any point why this thread won't run for another 10000 pages with continuous randi rona.

Mind telling me how issuing a token statement on Taiwan will 'defeat' China?
They will make retaliatory claims instead. Means nothing to us.

We should stfu on Taiwan unless GoI grows a pair of balls big enough to export two regiments of Brahmos missiles to Taiwan but it would be unnecessary because US has their back.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
images (41).jpeg

We need this tactical gear at LAC's

images (42).jpeg

Not this old tactical gear at LAC's

New MKU Tatical vest's quick removal versions 70,000 rupees
New ALH MKU Mukut's 10,000 rupees
Other accessories like gloves knee's hand protection's etc 35,000 rupees
SIG Sauer SIG516 G 2 85, 000
Total 2, 00, 000 per cobatant's
equipments for the 80,000 troop's along LAC 1,600 Crores

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag

Opening diplomatic relations with Taiwan doesn't mean we lose Tawang or make our claims to it less credible . Taiwan is small , very small , practically like Sri Lanka .

The real reason is , it will lead to China-Angry™ . and GOI doesn't want that .

We haven't even banned Huawei , GOI is still in "thinking" phase .

People in this thread are talking about war . Our Gov is clearly doing its best for deescalation .

jadoogar

Country flag
Are you mocking or stating seriously?
...... ..... .....
As, I have already stated earlier in this thread. What kind of sick b*astard you have to be, to worship the same people who murdered your own father. :dude:
How do you know that #11 background story is not a fake put out by the ccp. Maybe 11 is the murderous dead chairman's illegitimate son :pound:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Opening diplomatic relations with Taiwan doesn't mean we lose Tawang or make our claims to it less credible . Taiwan is small , very small , practically like Sri Lanka .

People in this thread are talking about war . Our Gov is clearly doing its best for deescalation .
if the deescalation involves giving our land for free, then we want war

ashdoc

Country flag

Pakistan moves 20000 troops into gilgit baltistan

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag

Pakistan moves 20000 troops into gilgit baltistan
DJ ispr says it's false....they have not moved 20k......in twitter

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Yes war but before that before buying any fancy aircrafts, we need to peovide our 80,000 troop's with enough newer taticql gear's for the troop's which are standing between them and us
agree, but we will also piss with the dick that we have if it comes to that..

mokoman

Country flag
What will it achieve?

US already has Taiwan's back.

China gave stapled visas to applicants from Kashmir and Arunachal. Kya ukhaad liya?

If you don't see this the hardest slap on their faces ever, then I don't see any point why this thread won't run for another 10000 pages with continuous randi rona.

Mind telling me how issuing a token statement on Taiwan will 'defeat' China?
They will make retaliatory claims instead. Means nothing to us.

We should stfu on Taiwan unless GoI grows a pair of balls big enough to export two regiments of Brahmos missiles to Taiwan but it would be unnecessary because US has their back.
Chinese goal is to take over Taiwan at some point . To that end they try to isolate Taiwan in everyway . (A simple example being not allowed to join WHO) , And they have gone to great lengths to achieve it .

Its not about military support . Speaking up for taiwan , voting to let them join WHO , these are things that will hurt chinese interests. Making empty statements on Hong Kong wont matter much to them.

are you sure ?? so far we only banned apps , and cut some gov contracts .

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
How effective will be s400 in laddakh. Anyways as mentioned in video chinese will not place them close to mountain. Still how effective it will be it ?

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How effective will be s400 in laddakh. Anyways as mentioned in video chinese will not place them close to mountain. Still how effective it will be it ?
It could provide enough protection around a radius of 200 km if placed in the Tarmin basin of UAR, not the mountainous's region's of tibet, it's is only effective in that kind of terrain and I think we are mistaken they could have deployed the HQ 19 and HQ 14 AD's in tibet and not S 400 as some one in the chinese forums was pointing out well we dont knew which system's is deployed in tibet's

another_armchair

Country flag
Chinese goal is to take over Taiwan at some point . To that end they try to isolate Taiwan in everyway . (A simple example being not allowed to join WHO) , And they have gone to great lengths to achieve it .

Its not about military support . Speaking up for taiwan , voting to let them join WHO , these are things that will hurt chinese interests. Making empty statements on Hong Kong wont matter much to them.

are you sure ?? so far we only banned apps , and cut some gov contracts .
Let Indian Govt. defend Indian territory first. They have been elected to do that.

Taiwan can wait.

My bad for using 'ALL' but Govt. has hit those who make 'most' revenue and are 'most' popular.
I know you will bring in Pubg but that will have to wait.

China had a free run with India so far while enjoying a massive trade surplus. Most Indian brands have 'factories' in China. Those products/items which they could not manufacture or had little presence but still wanted to be in the game would simply buy a Chinese product and stamp it as TTK or Prestige.
That was the story so far.

It is slowly changing. Hope it stays that way. We are a developing country and cannot give China a wild card entry without reciprocal treatment by China.

India had blocked Chinese PI from Indian markets.

If you have a 1 billion in cash and nowhere to invest, tell me what will it be worth 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years from now?

Chinese capital will have to work a little harder now.

India has showed the path. Let's see if the rest follow.

Actually, it was Trump who set out first to take on China.

Last edited:

Kumata

Country flag
In international relations size doesn't matter... By recognising taiwan, we are just providing legitimacy to their tawang clains..

We already have used HK as that...Do u think govt fears china...

Huawai is out unofficially. INfact BSNL have dropped tender for it with ZTE. A procedure need to be followed.

As for second part, No one is saddist to go to war on slight pretext. I don't fear war but i will avoid it till possible and without compromising on my sovereignty / Principles. Remember that Person firing the first bullet is aggressor always and history judges u accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles