India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowitall

Geet: Indian TikTok star faces uncertain future after app ban

some extracts bakchodi from that BBC article: (chutiyapaa ki koi limit hone chaiye)

After all, the former lawyer is now one of India's many TikTok stars, teaching "American English", and giving relationship advice and pep talks to more than 10 million followers on her three channels.

"I was completely taken off guard when the news arrived. I mean, this is my life now. It's my full-time job," she told me.

The largely 15-second videos - the app allows videos up to one minute - offer a snapshot into the life and times of young Indians, bristling with ambition and frustration.

"It's endlessly fascinating. A lot of underrepresented people have found a platform here. People with alternative sexualities are expressing themselves freely. Women are asserting themselves. There's a lot of very creative people on the platform," says Amit Varma, a writer and podcaster, who teaches a course on TikTok.

In another, she corrects her mother's pronunciation of words like breakfast, dessert, food, vegetables and pears, using her thick American accent. Another video is about "seven ways to say happy birthday". (bc she is not so happy now, ain't she? she needs to use one of that 7 methods)

An Uber driver in Delhi recognised her once and asked to record a video on his mobile phone giving some advice to his son "who was not studying hard". (wah BC, koi angrezi madam bolegi tabhi woh chutiya padai karega ka?)

The lockdown to prevent the spread of the coronavirus has been a stressful time for her and her followers. Before the lockdown began in late March, she joined her brother along with her parents in Seattle from where she continues to make videos. To keep her followers engaged, she often streams live and makes videos with games and puzzles. "It's a difficult time," she says.

It got a little more difficult on Monday evening. Geet went live on her channels to placate her anxious followers.

"Don't worry. Don't lose courage. Let's wait. We think the issue will be resolved and we will meet again. Don't lose hope and don't do anything drastic."

mein toh bolraha hu ki china ko jane doh, phir kabhi dekhlenge. lekin sabh se pehle inlogon ke sath yudh karte hai.
Ha bc pehle ye karlo kon chutiya tiktok ko apna profession banata hai and of course ye bakwaas bbc hi kar sakta hai it.

Isko bolo china jaye waha naye followers bana le.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Rakthabeeja

Country flag
Wait, isn't it hellfire the one who said we got bigger casualties? And they attacked from heights with stones and the Chinese are playing 56d chess by not revealing their numbers so that it wouldn't pressure Indian state, why would I trust him after that?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
2.5 front getting activated.
USA will help us in this case just give them some signs of quad.

i have been ranting about this all along.. porkistan sees this as golden opportunity in their pathetic existence to take kashmir away from us..

vijay toh hamaree hi hogi...

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
My Reaction Based On Worst case Scenario

Its a WAR and A uncertain territory

Taking A country Size china with its Economy is no Joke

CCP is not better than NAZIS

They Will Fight till the last HAN

There Advantage Is there One country one language one govt

Even Pakistan is more democratic and less Fanatic then them

They attacked us Without think 100 billion $ of trade And 500 billion $ of future trade they are Unpredictable they are no less than suicide bomb

Are you mocking or stating seriously?

Their one country, one language, one ethnic group, one political party is the biggest joke of all.

And Pak is not democratic at all. Its a "Banana Republic" ruled by money looting Paki army, They don't care about Islam or anything else. They just care about their pockets and that's it. But sure there is a bit of freedom in Pak as compared to China.

The thing is Xi is very stubborn about showing the world the power of China. They often say about China, you may have also heard it as well that China is already a superpower so China don't think about its image. But the real fact is that China or PRC is a illusion, the entire thing. It is void as hell and doesn't have much power, a paper dragon indeed. And Xi is a believer of this illusion & he thinks its real. He is obsessed with it. The previous leaders of PRC knew the fact so they showed some restraint but that's not the case of Xi.

As, I have already stated earlier in this thread. What kind of sick b*astard you have to be, to worship the same people who murdered your own father. :dude:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
2.5 front getting activated.
Hope it continues like this and culminates in correcting a 70+ year old mistake.

its about time to get those agni's out.. :fyeah:

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
But still they're deploying it near to Ladakh,right?Maybe they have no confidence in their Airforce or They're shit scared.Dono mein se ek to hai.
No it's deployed in tibet for sure actually I have seen an image of S 400 being transported by train in tibet and sure it was being transported to tibet but after 5 minute's the image was deleted from the chinese forum's and site's for last few days I was trying to search that on any other image but unable to find it but for sure it was being transported by rail to tibet and after that the forum was rewritten like any related post to that image never existed and the account that posted never existed on their forum's

Last edited:

garg_bharat

Country flag

Gems from our own communist press.

The press is unable to say that India's appeasement of China through trade and tourism has failed badly.

If Modi tried to improve relations with China, he cannot be faulted. As this is exactly what India's IFS lobby would have told him.

But Modi is a common man. And he reacts like a common man. If there is any Indian leader who can deal with China, it is Modi.

It is true that Chinese imports will continue for the time being. However the volume will come down drastically this year due to pandemic (economic factors) and some effect of military buildup. The reduction in imports can be as much as 40% this year compared to last year. If it proves to be a drop in the pan for China, only time will tell.

Yes Japanese and Korean brands will be winners of this contest now. Mobile prices will increase (may be 20%) but Indian content will increase too generating more Indian jobs.

India's auto parts industry will benefit from move towards local components.

Drug industry can ramp up anti-biotics production or secure supply from other countries. Reduction in dependence on China is sorely needed in this area at least.

So this situation in Ladakh has set in motion many things which were needed but nobody was paying attention to.

garg_bharat

Country flag
No it's deployed in tibet for sure actually I have seen an image of S 400 being transported by train in tibet and sure it was being transported to tibet but after 5 minute's the image was deleted from the chinese forum's and site's for last few days I was trying to search that on any other image but unable to find it but for sure it was being transported by rail to tibet and after that the forum was rewritten like any related post to that image never existed and the account that posted never existed on their forum's
These vehicles are large. They may need to be moved by road.

XR SAM

Country flag
We should have made Barak 8 ER by now, with its 150 km range, it would have made huge advantage against plaaf, right now it's world's most advanced SAM, sfdr based SAM is all ok but that would take time. It was a low hanging fruit, Israelis have made the barak er really quick by putting some additional boosters. We should have done something similar. Only option now is to request Israel to get the necessary tech and mass produce them do deploy in Tibet

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dont trust random videos. Tibet rail is single track with lot of tunnels. Oversize cargo is difficult to move.
It was an image and not an video and there was no roof's of photoshopped images's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles